JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I really think Cannonier has a great chance to win and win by tko. Cutelaba will take too many shots and Cannonier is dropping from Heavyweight w nice crisp boxing and some underrated wrestling. There are other dogs I'm on but this one has the best value I feel. Good luck guys.
    I don't think this fight goes the distance and that's how I played it myself.... Likely that this fight ends in a KO stoppage one way or the other at some point either standing or on the ground...

Ion
    Cutelaba
    "The Hulk"
    vs
    Jared
    Cannonier
    "Tha Killa Gorilla"

REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
    Country
    USA

12-2-0, 1NC
    Record
    8-1-0

75%
    KO/TKO
    63%

17%
    SUB
    25%

8%
    DEC
    13%

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

For some reason, I think this fight could go the distance, especially at the plus odds. Cutelaba has an AMAZING chin. I can't see him getting KO'd and I doubt Cannonier can get a TKO unless he gets him down and pounds him out. On the other side, maybe Cannonier's chin can hold up at 205?

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My big play is Jorge Masvidal on this card.. Need Jorge to win big time for this event to be a remote success.. Yes I paid the - odds price..
    I definitely woulda picked a different fight to go big on. Jake is a live dog maybe the odds should be more +250 but it's not a lock for Jorge. Good dogs IMO are Davis Elvis Cannonier and Jake as a long shot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I definitely woulda picked a different fight to go big on. Jake is a live dog maybe the odds should be more +250 but it's not a lock for Jorge. Good dogs IMO are Davis Elvis Cannonier and Jake as a long shot.
    I think Jake is washed up, Masvidal picking up his game now and peaking... I love Masvidal in this fight, it's gonna be a clinic standing..

$460.00 $200.00 Pending 12/3/16 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1202 Jorge Masvidal -230* vs Jake Ellenberger

TPowell

The problem with Jake is that Masvidal is an animal. He may not be aggressive but he's a nightmare to try and pressure. If Jake does, Masvidal will pick him apart IMO. If he doesn't, Mas picks him apart more strategically. His only chance is to lay and pray IMO but that isn't going to happen

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Jake has power could tko him prolly won't happen but no one gave him a snow balls chance in hell last fight either except Jibby and he knows that was a dice roll like this one.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

my 2c

Kim -140
    Schnell/Font Over 1.5 (-160)
    Maynard +105
    Moreno -160
    Masvidal -230
    Cejudo +168
    Elliott/Johnson Under 4.5 (-165)

TPowell

Jake has power could tko him prolly won't happen but no one gave him a snow balls chance in hell last fight either except Jibby and he knows that was a dice roll like this one.

Brown is an action fighter but he's weak to the body. Masvidal is a technical machine with a chin from hell. That Ellenberger win against Brown gave me a massive discount here. Keep in mind, Brown had him on the ropes bad until that body shot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Masvidal is to slick to get caught standing and has the iron jaw to boot.. Can't see Hamberger laying Masvidal out on the canvass in this scrap..

Masvidal either wins by decision picking Jake apart standing for 3 rounds or knocks him out cold at some point... That's the only way I see this fight playing out.. Jake won't be able to lay and pray either.. Masvidal has upped his TD defense and get back up capabilities.. Masvidal I believe is peaking as an MMA fighter right now.. He's fought the best and always held his own in the cage...

Masvidal is the call here boys.. Should be easy money..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-16 at 03:36 PM.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Agreed but at the time I laid the ITD bet down that prop was +200 and I think the KO prop was around +220 so I didn't wanna get greedy over +20 points just in case.. Clark is the KO type for sure..
    I think its smart to opt for safety when the odds on ITD and KO are that close.

TPowell

Good read from Gabe Killian on prop plays. I really like a lot of these but I dislike Jake +3.5 for sure. He gases too bad for me

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/p...tuf-24-finale/

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    The problem with Jake is that Masvidal is an animal. He may not be aggressive but he's a nightmare to try and pressure. If Jake does, Masvidal will pick him apart IMO. If he doesn't, Mas picks him apart more strategically. His only chance is to lay and pray IMO but that isn't going to happen
    I think Jake will run out of the gate like he did against Matt Brown. He realizes he doesn't have the gas tank/durability to go the distance against top 15 guys. If he doesn't get the KO early, (in the first half round or so) Masvidal should have no trouble winning by late finish or unanimous decision.

Hugo de Naranja

Good read from Gabe Killian on prop plays. I really like a lot of these but I dislike Jake +3.5 for sure. He gases too bad for me

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/p...tuf-24-finale/
    Yeah I'm on Masvidal -3.5 for a pretty large bet.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I think Jake will run out of the gate like he did against Matt Brown. He realizes he doesn't have the gas tank/durability to go the distance against top 15 guys. If he doesn't get the KO early, (in the first half round or so) Masvidal should have no trouble winning by late finish or unanimous decision.

Yeah, I'm going to play Masvidal ML at -210 and Jake 1st round at +700 or whatever. Masvidal is due for some good luck from the judges anyway

Hugo de Naranja

Yeah, I'm going to play Masvidal ML at -210 and Jake 1st round at +700 or whatever. Masvidal is due for some good luck from the judges anyway
    Damn Gabe Killian is all over Ellenberger. He thinks he should be a (-280) favorite lol.

TPowell

Damn Gabe Killian is all over Ellenberger. He thinks he should be a (-280) favorite lol.

I didn't see that part lol, I doubt he said that. I do see some value in the R1 prop though. Go big on Mas and hedge some back with that

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Masvidal is to slick to get caught standing and has the iron jaw to boot.. Can't see Hamberger laying Masvidal out on the canvass in this scrap..

Masvidal either wins by decision picking Jake apart standing for 3 rounds or knocks him out cold at some point... That's the only way I see this fight playing out.. Jake won't be able to lay and pray either.. Masvidal has upped his TD defense and get back up capabilities.. Masvidal I believe is peaking as an MMA fighter right now.. He's fought the best and always held his own in the cage...

Masvidal is the call here boys.. Should be easy money..

'Woke up by a girl I don't even know her name'.
    I can't wait to watch this dude fight.

Hugo de Naranja

@TPowell

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/t...-masvidal-225/

He says it in the first sentence of Gabe's thoughts.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

My big play is Jorge Masvidal on this card.. Need Jorge to win big time for this event to be a remote success.. Yes I paid the - odds price..
    Ellenberger looked great last bout

hopefully you don't get raped

TPowell

Sure enough, I missed that. That is INSANE. Gabe is a sharp guy but he's way off here IMO

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

He was on shaky legs against Brown before he folded him with body blow. Brown's body is very weak. I just think he got WAY overrated off that win

Hugo de Naranja

He did not look great. He had 2 excellent moments sandwiched around 2 minutes of gassing, flinching and almost getting finished.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think its smart to opt for safety when the odds on ITD and KO are that close.
    I learned that lesson the hard way over the years.. When it's close odds I just take the ITD prop even if a fighter is a one trick pony.. Only if the odds are close though..

For example it's hard to imagine Demian Maia getting a KO victory but if the odds are close between the Sub and ITD props I will jump on the ITD prop rather then the Sub prop.. Could get a rare pound out on the ground or a flash KO standing if lighting strikes in a bottle.. Anything can happen in MMA..

Hugo de Naranja

I learned that lesson the hard way over the years.. When it's close odds I just take the ITD prop even if a fighter is a one trick pony.. Only if the odds are close though..

For example it's hard to imagine Demian Maia getting a KO victory but if the odds are close between the Sub and ITD props I will jump on the ITD prop rather then the Sub prop.. Could get a rare pound out on the ground or a flash KO standing if lighting strikes in a bottle.. Anything can happen in MMA..
    I think Maia also has 2 TKOs where his opponent got injured.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know about looking great.. More like Brown looked like shiit..

Thanks though Jakester, hope I don't get raped in this fight either...

I would normally hedge with the hamburger 1st round KO prop but I just don't think he even has a punchers chance in this fight.. Feeling pretty confident with Masvidal in this one..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sat 12/3 1001 Tim Elliott +650 o4½ +140
    11:59PM 1002 Demetrious Johnson -1000 u4½ -160

Feeling pretty confident with Mighty Mouse but those straight odds are untouchable.. I still don't have a play on this fight yet.. It's either Mouse by decision or Mouse ITD...Hmmmm? Any thoughts fellas, pick a prop any prop??? Elliot is very tough to finish..

1011 Johnson wins by 5 round decision +170

or

1009 Johnson wins inside the distance -147

Main Card

Demetrious
    Johnson
    "Mighty Mouse"
    vs
    Tim
    Elliott

USA
    Country
    USA

24-2-1
    Record
    10-6-1

21%
    KO/TKO
    36%

38%
    SUB
    14%

42%
    DEC
    50%
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-16 at 04:57 PM.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Cannonier and Curran, both small plays. That's all I can bring myself to moderately like. Curran is a real stupid fighter, yes, but if she keeps it standing and uses range she shouldn't find herself in any danger. Easier said than done when she fights as dumb as she does, but you have to imagine she's been focusing on it pretty hard in camp. I'll place a small wager that she'll show some learning curve kicking in.

As for Cannonier he has serious power and is dropping down. Always worth a shot at 2/1.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I don't know about looking great.. More like Brown looked like shiit..

Thanks though Jakester, hope I don't get raped in this fight either...

I would normally hedge with the hamburger 1st round KO prop but I just don't think he even has a punchers chance in this fight.. Feeling pretty confident with Masvidal in this one..
    We all remember him putting out Jake Shields inthe 1st and Shields beat Tyron in a fight that never went to the ground (worst fight ever).Haha. Good luck Jibbbys. I like Masvidal a lot too.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 12-03-16 at 06:07 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    We all remember him putting out Jake Shields inthe 1st and Shields beat Tyron in a fight that never went to the ground (worse fight ever).Haha. Good luck Jibbbys. I like Masvidal a lot too.
    8 accounts x $200 if he pulls off the win.. Only fight I bet straight on all my accounts... Need that baby to hit!!!!

OK HERE WE GO!!! Let's get it the ball rolling with a Devin Clark win to start tings off...

Tis da season to give but tis also da season to receive..

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Good luck, everybody.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

McMann down to -155 have to take her.

TPowell

Hit my starts round 3 at plus money. Should have added goes to decision at +170 too

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good call on the Clark by Decision Hugo you hit that and I saw that.. I thought Clark would finish ITD myself. I did have Clark on my other books that didn't offer the props.. So I'm good with the Clark win as well.. Next..

Hugo de Naranja

Called this one exactly. My pre-fight prediction was Devin Clark Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm on the fight won't go the distance in this next one.. Was unsure on a winner pick..

First 123456 ... Last