TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Some of the worst **** I've ever saw

Bisping calls out Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, and Souza after getting dropped and taken to a decision by a 46 year old guy who hasn't beat anybody in years. penetrate you Bisping. Any of those 4 will finish you ITD next fight

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Well said.

HossWilbur
    Can't Stop The Chop
    HossWilbur's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10585

Talk is cheap, but gotta add some drama. Henderson was right, that'd be a different outcome had the fight been judged based on how you look after the fight.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by HossWilbur View Post
    Talk is cheap, but gotta add some drama. Henderson was right, that'd be a different outcome had the fight been judged based on how you look after the fight.
    That's true. Just frustrating. So many elite guys at MW and Michael Bisping is the champion after a flash KO of one of them and winning tight decisions over over the hill guys like Silva and Hendo

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Bisping is beating everyone he's fighting and he's a warrior. I respect him a lot. To survive those hendo bombs and that silva knea. He has a ton of wins in his ufc career as well.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

But the bullshit story continues with Bisping as the worst defending ufc champion of all times, ands thats kind of hilarious.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    But the bullshit story continues with Bisping as the worst defending ufc champion of all times, ands thats kind of hilarious.
    i would give that to Meisha Tate

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i would give that to Meisha Tate
    Haha, thats true, shes maybe worse.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, thats true, shes maybe worse.
    Matt sera story done

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Matt sera story done
    He was the worst fighter to win, especially considering GSP being so much better. But he was never a defending champion though..

firekillex

He was the worst fighter to win, especially considering GSP being so much better. But he was never a defending champion though..
    Oh true didn't read defending part , bisping is actually a solid fighter though he's definitely not the best by any means but he has the most wins in UFC history his durability has been proven over a long career which is one of the hardest things to do in a physical sport gotta give props where props are due.. On the other hand any 4 elite 85er he gets next will most likely beat him handily , best shot would be against Romero since he tends to gas but j still see him losing that one... Rockhold, jacare and weidman will eat his dinner even low key guys like mousasi and Brunson I could see beating him but would be tighter

TPowell

That's because he is. He beat one legit top 10 fighter and that was the fluke KO win over Rockhold. Silva looked like **** and Henderson is terrible.

TPowell

Oh true didn't read defending part , bisping is actually a solid fighter though he's definitely not the best by any means but he has the most wins in UFC history his durability has been proven over a long career which is one of the hardest things to do in a physical sport gotta give props where props are due.. On the other hand any 4 elite 85er he gets next will most likely beat him handily , best shot would be against Romero since he tends to gas but j still see him losing that one... Rockhold, jacare and weidman will eat his dinner even low key guys like mousasi and Brunson I could see beating him but would be tighter
    Mousasi would thoroughly embarass Bisping

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I think you'd be surprised brotha , bisping isn't the best 85er but he's no bum he could stand with the best of them mousasis style would be a great matchup for bisping to keep it close... I think mousasi would win but it wouldn't be a starching .... Weidman, jacare and rockhold are worse matchups imo even Brunson the dark horse at 85

sometimes certain eras have Better fighters right now 85 is at an elite level for the top 5-6 guys bisping has always be in title contention for his career basically so that has to account for something he's definitely not the best middleweight in the world but hey he's a tough SOB

TPowell

I think you'd be surprised brotha , bisping isn't the best 85er but he's no bum he could stand with the best of them mousasis style would be a great matchup for bisping to keep it close... I think mousasi would win but it wouldn't be a starching .... Weidman, jacare and rockhold are worse matchups imo even Brunson the dark horse at 85

sometimes certain eras have Better fighters right now 85 is at an elite level for the top 5-6 guys bisping has always be in title contention for his career basically so that has to account for something he's definitely not the best middleweight in the world but hey he's a tough SOB

How do you figure? Mousasi is an elite striker who is a world class grappler as well. If Mousasi got Bisping down, he wouldn't get back up IMO

firekillex

How do you figure? Mousasi is an elite striker who is a world class grappler as well. If Mousasi got Bisping down, he wouldn't get back up IMO
    bisping is an elite striker and has fought wrestlers 10x better then mousasi and popped back up with ease lol.... i dont even love bisping but its obvious your hate is blinding you brotha bisping isnt the best but hes easily top 10 and mousasi isnt the best 85er either i could see that matchup going to a pretty close decision with mousasi edging him out but it wouldnt be an easy fight at all ... i like mousasi to but every guys hes beat in the ufc bisping has basically beaten to lol
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bjpenn85

If you dont KO Bisping, youre gonna have a close fight with him. He sticks and moves, and his chin ill guess you we have to admit its kind of really good. Hes the world champion of getting hit, but he rarely gets knocked out. Even against hendo...twice. Thats probably his biggest achievement besides winning the belt. Its so few people that survive the H-bomb.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave bjpenn85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Matt sera story done
    Just a rediculous comment. Serra had knockout power and great JU jitz. Only time i saw him get worked was the second fight with GSP. Guy was always in a fight with his power. I even bet him the first fight against GSP thinking i had a shot like i did with Holmes against Rousey. Only two big dogs i ever think i bet. I never bet Tate thinking i had a great chance to win or even a good chance. As a disclaimer tho i actually bet GSP by a mistake which was the worst bet in my career waking up thinking i had two grand in my account and finding out i clicked the wrong guy. Made the hangover that much worse.

TPowell

Look at how bisping looked after a couple flurries from Hondo. Mousasi is as laser like with the jab as anyone in the division. He would wear bisping down and finish him late due to damage piling up

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Just a rediculous comment. Serra had knockout power and great JU jitz. Only time i saw him get worked was the second fight with GSP. Guy was always in a fight with his power. I even bet him the first fight against GSP thinking i had a shot like i did with Holmes against Rousey. Only two big dogs i ever think i bet. I never bet Tate thinking i had a great chance to win or even a good chance. As a disclaimer tho i actually bet GSP by a mistake which was the worst bet in my career waking up thinking i had two grand in my account and finding out i clicked the wrong guy. Made the hangover that much worse.

Matt sera at 170 would literally lose to GSP 99 out of 100 times lol so don't even know how to respond to that he's a 155er At very most and would lose to any top 20 WW right now ... Serra is a great fighter but saying a fighter has knockout power and good ground game isn't much lol

firekillex

Look at how bisping looked after a couple flurries from Hondo. Mousasi is as laser like with the jab as anyone in the division. He would wear bisping down and finish him late due to damage piling up
    Comparing fights never works though he got clipped by hendos biggest shots and survived mousasi could obviously finish him but I see it going to decision most of the time .. In a 3 rounder it's almost guarantee decision , 5 rounder gets a bit trickier but it would definitely be competitive . Beating a bum no roided out vitor isn't really any accomplishment imo lets see him take out somebody good next fight and then maybe the point will be more valid imo.... Hopefully they get matched up bisping loses next fight and gets mousasi could be a wicked fight ... Bisping nearing the end of his career / prime so would have to be next 3-4 fights to be a real matchup

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Bisping will get smashed in his next fight if he faces any of the top younger guys.. He's been just skating by with these wins to over the hill fighters and in his home Country.. The free ride in beating the old guys like Cung Lee, Silva, and Hendo's are over..

Beating Luke is his claim to fame but that was more of a fluke then anything else to win the title.. I will fade Bisbing in the next fight for sure..

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bisping will get smashed in his next fight if he faces any of the top younger guys.. He's been just skating by with these wins to over the hill fighters and in his home Country.. The free ride in beating the old guys like Cung Lee, Silva, and Hendo's are over..

Beating Luke is his claim to fame but that was more of a fluke then anything else to win the title.. I will fade Bisbing in the next fight for sure..
    bisping is the record holder for most wins in UFC history lol .... And he beat rockhold from the minute that fight started can't really be a lucky shot if you're winning multiple exchanges then land a precise combo it wasn't a wild power hook it was something he trained that's like saying mcgregor fluke winned against Aldo doesn't make sense imo . Being a top 7 figher in the entire world beating multiple top 10 guys throughout 10 years is an extreme accomplishment tbh , he has 7 losses in his entire career you could say 4 of those were from roided out opponents and he lost 2 decisions to rashad and Chael sonnen that some say he won? He's definitely not top 3 at 85 but he would be competitive against any person Imo his worst matchup would most likely be weidman that's the fight he could get starched or rockhold if he comes in mentally prepared , if Romero gets him first round it could go that way but bisping is super tough if he borough it late rounds it could get tricky for Yoel , then jacare fight would come down to the takedowns if he could get the takedown then it's over for bisping or any fighter for that matter.. Other then that every fight he would be in win or lose would most likely be extremely competitive imo that mousasi matchup I think is the most even / exciting for the top guys at 85
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hugo de Naranja

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

bisping is the record holder for most wins in UFC history lol .... And he beat rockhold from the minute that fight started can't really be a lucky shot if you're winning multiple exchanges then land a precise combo it wasn't a wild power hook it was something he trained that's like saying mcgregor fluke winned against Aldo doesn't make sense imo . Being a top 7 figher in the entire world beating multiple top 10 guys throughout 10 years is an extreme accomplishment tbh , he has 7 losses in his entire career you could say 4 of those were from roided out opponents and he lost 2 decisions to rashad and Chael sonnen that some say he won? He's definitely not top 3 at 85 but he would be competitive against any person Imo his worst matchup would most likely be weidman that's the fight he could get starched or rockhold if he comes in mentally prepared , if Romero gets him first round it could go that way but bisping is super tough if he borough it late rounds it could get tricky for Yoel , then jacare fight would come down to the takedowns if he could get the takedown then it's over for bisping or any fighter for that matter.. Other then that every fight he would be in win or lose would most likely be extremely competitive imo that mousasi matchup I think is the most even / exciting for the top guys at 85
    Luke beat the crap out Bisping in their 1st fight did you not remember or see that?.. A flash knock out in the second fight early on when dry I call a fluke... If they fight again and for the 3rd time Luke destroys Bisping..

He beat him up so bad he made Bisping tap out with just one arm..lol..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-16 at 02:33 PM.

firekillex

Luke beat the crap out Bisping in their 1st fight did you not remember or see that?.. A flash knock out in the second fight early on when dry I call a fluke... If they fight again and for the 3rd time Luke destroys Bisping..

He beat him up so bad he made Bisping tap out with just one arm..lol..

lol....showing 3 second gifs of fights is completely irrelevant imo, it's a fight every person has good moments.. Literally proves nothing everybody knows he finished Michael bisping the 1st fight , the first round was competitive before rockhold accidentally head butted bisping and it went downhill from there, 2nd round he landed a head kick and followed him to the ground got the guilliotine and finished from mount , striking stats 21-17 Luke rockhold that's not a starching from my eyes ? The head but changed the fight tbh even though I think rockhold is the best 85er and would beat bisping in a trilogy

2nd fight bisping outlanded rockhold , was landing crisp combos and a flash knockout is a one shot power punch not a worked on combo over an entire camp lol you can watch videos of his trainer Jason parillo saying hit the body then land the left which he did and landed both shots clean then followed it up with ground and pound Basically the exact same scenario of the first fight other then no asterisk with a clear head but ( get a gif of that ) and he finished by GNP instead of submission? Just saying he facts no offense but people are hating on bisping far to much guy has the most wins in UFC history and is a champion lol no scrub is every doing either of those things especially in this time of mma when there's such high level of skills/ martial artists

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

If I were him, I would try to continue the revenge tour theme and campaign to fight the winner of Kennedy/Evans since both hold a win over him. Most top guys in this division could beat Bisping but it would not be a walk in the park imo. I think Romero actually has the most legitimate claim to a title shot so if he beats Weidman, I'd like to see him get it next. If Jacare beats Rockhold (I don't think he will) he is also very deserving.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I think Rockhold deserves a rematch with Bisping for the 3rd and final trilogy...

firekillex

Well I think Rockhold deserves a rematch with Bisping for the 3rd and final trilogy...
    If he gets through jacare which is gonna be super super tough i agree , as long as rockhold keeps his mental game in check I think he's the best in the division but he can't look past jacare, he beat jacare by a super super tight decision in strikforce and jacares standup has grown vastly since then so we'll see , I could see weidman possibly finishing Romero and if rockhold gets a decision over jacare they may give it to weidman basically comes down to the 2 winners of those 2 fights and whoever wins most impressively since they all have a claim for a shot ... 85 has never seen a log jam like this in years super exciting .. Like I said I think bisping most likely loses to all 4 of those guys but he's still an elite talent 85 is just a mine field at the top right now

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    If I were him, I would try to continue the revenge tour theme and campaign to fight the winner of Kennedy/Evans since both hold a win over him. Most top guys in this division could beat Bisping but it would not be a walk in the park imo. I think Romero actually has the most legitimate claim to a title shot so if he beats Weidman, I'd like to see him get it next. If Jacare beats Rockhold (I don't think he will) he is also very deserving.
    If bisping losses the next fight I could see him facing one of these 2 guys... I think he'd have a better shot at rashad this point of there careers, Kennedy has been super inactive but rashad hasn't looked himself lately .. Could be a solid fight for sure but bisping only has 2-4 left fights in him I think so he'll probably want big name fights ... Rashad is definitely a name but Kennedy isn't to big of one for how dangerous he is

Hugo de Naranja

If bisping losses the next fight I could see him facing one of these 2 guys... I think he'd have a better shot at rashad this point of there careers, Kennedy has been super inactive but rashad hasn't looked himself lately .. Could be a solid fight for sure but bisping only has 2-4 left fights in him I think so he'll probably want big name fights ... Rashad is definitely a name but Kennedy isn't to big of one for how dangerous he is
    Agreed. Any thoughts on Mexico City or UFC 205?

firekillex

Agreed. Any thoughts on Mexico City or UFC 205?
    I'm gonna start diving into 205 probably 2 weeks before, I have some early leans and predictions but I haven't even had time to really check the lines which is the main thing in my actual bets...

ufc Mexico City I'm liking RDA even though Ferguson is probably my favourite lightweight at the moment because I love his style I think RDA is possibly the worst matchup for him at 55 due to his striking , conditioning to match Ferguson ( who's trainin at big bear for this camp) and his ground skills are top notch so I don't see him getting subbed... Crazy war though

Also slightly leaning dariush at + money i think he's just starting to hit his stride and I like what I've been seeing from him lately other then his hiccup versus Michael Johnson, his standup is improving big time and he has a lethal ground game I think he could win the scrambles in that matchup which will be big at +140 I think he's worth a shot

Hugo de Naranja

I'm gonna start diving into 205 probably 2 weeks before, I have some early leans and predictions but I haven't even had time to really check the lines which is the main thing in my actual bets...

ufc Mexico City I'm liking RDA even though Ferguson is probably my favourite lightweight at the moment because I love his style I think RDA is possibly the worst matchup for him at 55 due to his striking , conditioning to match Ferguson ( who's trainin at big bear for this camp) and his ground skills are top notch so I don't see him getting subbed... Crazy war though

Also slightly leaning dariush at + money i think he's just starting to hit his stride and I like what I've been seeing from him lately other then his hiccup versus Michael Johnson, his standup is improving big time and he has a lethal ground game I think he could win the scrambles in that matchup which will be big at +140 I think he's worth a shot
    Thinking the same thing in both cases although I would not be shocked by an early finish for either guy in the RDA/Fergie fight. I like the Under 3.5 for a decent sized play.

firekillex

Thinking the same thing in both cases although I would not be shocked by an early finish for either guy in the RDA/Fergie fight. I like the Under 3.5 for a decent sized play.
    I agree in altitude as well could get sloppy , Ferguson is a do or die fighter so he'll either finish or get finished here what's the value for under 3.5?

Hugo de Naranja

I agree in altitude as well could get sloppy , Ferguson is a do or die fighter so he'll either finish or get finished here what's the value for under 3.5?
    I hit it at (+130) and it should be somewhere around there still.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16826

Nothing novel here.

Yeah, Bisping's the most paper champion since Serra. No secret. What's he supposed to say? Are we supposed to get emotional over a guy whose competitor's storefronts all got struck by lightning simultaneously for aggressively advertising before they rebuild?

In the meantime, Rockhold took the piss and deserved to sit in the corner and watch.

12 Last