firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Linekar Garbrandt would be insanity LOL...
    For sure... Haven't seen garbrandts chin tested would be a great fight to see where he's at, his length could cause lineker a ton of problems if he fights right , both have huge power would be an intense slug fest if anybody can put lineker down in the division it's garbrandt but man there's some out of this world substance in that dudes chin lol really hope they book that then Cruz/dillashaw2

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    For sure... Haven't seen garbrandts chin tested would be a great fight to see where he's at, his length could cause lineker a ton of problems if he fights right , both have huge power would be an intense slug fest if anybody can put lineker down in the division it's garbrandt but man there's some out of this world substance in that dudes chin lol really hope they book that then Cruz/dillashaw2
    I'm fine with any combination of Cruz/Dillashaw/Garbrandt/Lineker and personally think we'll see Cruz/Garbrandt and Dillashaw/Lineker next.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I'm fine with any combination of Cruz/Dillashaw/Garbrandt/Lineker and personally think we'll see Cruz/Garbrandt and Dillashaw/Lineker next.
    viewership wise i could see it happen since it seems like UFC is giving garbrandt the giant push, rankings wise its kind of a joke tbh garbrandt doesnt have any huge wins , almeida is his biggest test and i think hes a bit overrated... tj/cruz was a razor thin decision then tj comes out and absolutely mops the floor with assuncao but knowing the ufc itll be garbrandt/cruz...

2 worst matchups for lineker in the division imo are cruz and dillashaw though to much movement i doubt he can even get a hand on them after watching that dodson fight... i hope to see jimmy rivera get in the mix as well hes super super talented and could most definetely beat any of the guys stated above on a given night... 135 getting super exciting im lovin it as a fan

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

For sure----just sucks LOL......man...
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It happens.. Last event set me back a bit, this event was a wash out pretty pretty much for me.. Lost maybe a couple hundred actually which is not a disaster..

Alot of unexpected upsets and fighters not performing up to their m.o's.. Judging robberies and what not... Well IMO anyways but I'm sure winners of both events will say the opposite.. Always subjective when winning and losing I suppose..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

and I think even Linekar thought he lost the fight---so if the fighter does not know who is getting picked---hard for us to know what they will do...

Hugo de Naranja

viewership wise i could see it happen since it seems like UFC is giving garbrandt the giant push, rankings wise its kind of a joke tbh garbrandt doesnt have any huge wins , almeida is his biggest test and i think hes a bit overrated... tj/cruz was a razor thin decision then tj comes out and absolutely mops the floor with assuncao but knowing the ufc itll be garbrandt/cruz...

2 worst matchups for lineker in the division imo are cruz and dillashaw though to much movement i doubt he can even get a hand on them after watching that dodson fight... i hope to see jimmy rivera get in the mix as well hes super super talented and could most definetely beat any of the guys stated above on a given night... 135 getting super exciting im lovin it as a fan
    I'm not as concerned with the movement as I am with wrestling from both Cruz and Dillashaw. Lineker is hard to take down but what makes both C and D so good is that they have wrestling as an excellent secondary skill set to fall back on when things aren't going their way on the feet.

firekillex

I'm not as concerned with the movement as I am with wrestling from both Cruz and Dillashaw. Lineker is hard to take down but what makes both C and D so good is that they have wrestling as an excellent secondary skill set to fall back on when things aren't going their way on the feet.
    Very valid point . Cruz has some of the best timing on his shots in mma tbh he's super understated wrestling wise but after he gets the takedown he tends to let the opponent up pretty fast... Cruz would just use movement and sprinkle takedowns for 5 rounds no way in hell hes finishing lineker , dillashaw I give more of a shot to finishing him 4-5th round from just an accumulation of shots and he has some power for 35... The dillashaw fight would actually appeal to me more so if they did Cruz garbrandt , dillashaw lineker I wouldn't be mad at all... Not sure dillashaw will take any fight other then Cruz from what I've been seeing though so we'll see hopefully he doesn't sit and cause a log jam

Hugo de Naranja

Very valid point . Cruz has some of the best timing on his shots in mma tbh he's super understated wrestling wise but after he gets the takedown he tends to let the opponent up pretty fast... Cruz would just use movement and sprinkle takedowns for 5 rounds no way in hell hes finishing lineker , dillashaw I give more of a shot to finishing him 4-5th round from just an accumulation of shots and he has some power for 35... The dillashaw fight would actually appeal to me more so if they did Cruz garbrandt , dillashaw lineker I wouldn't be mad at all... Not sure dillashaw will take any fight other then Cruz from what I've been seeing though so we'll see hopefully he doesn't sit and cause a log jam
    Should be interesting stuff to follow. A lot of good fights coming up soon.

firekillex

Should be interesting stuff to follow. A lot of good fights coming up soon.
    whats your most anticipated fight coming up brotha ?
    other then mcgregor / alvarez im super pumped for RDA / ferguson i think that could be fight of the year potential

Hugo de Naranja

whats your most anticipated fight coming up brotha ?
    other then mcgregor / alvarez im super pumped for RDA / ferguson i think that could be fight of the year potential
    UFC 205 has so many great fights. Maybe Woodley/Thompson or JJ/KK.

First ... 3456