UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Eddie gets dropped in this one.. Fighting to Conor's strengths matching him up with Eddie.... Slight chance Eddie could land something big early on but not likely to happen..
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You think Eddie can bang it out and get the upper hand on McIrish? IDK about that Unc?

I'll be rooting for Eddie though don't get me wrong.. Money will be on McMouth by ko though..
    Eddie will fukk his shit up, hes bigger, has more power and can wrestle. connor will gas in 8 minutes again.

Last edited by UncleChael; 09-28-16 at 06:17 PM.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    rda wouldve wrestlefacked him 100 x worse, eddie is one of the most exciting fighters in mma people see one fight against pettis and think thats his whole career lol watch the other 30 fights he is always in wars, 5 round fight i see a ton of stand up happening here ... and connor gassing in 2 rounds at 55? cmon man thats just ridiculous lol
    I have followed his career very closely and the Pettis fight was probably the least existing fight since 2006. Alvarez is awesome. His fights in the DREAM LW GP were epic. I was so pissed when he couldn't fight Aoki in the final. My 16/1 ticket burned without him losing a fight.
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave terpkeg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    I have followed his career very closely and the Pettis fight was probably the least existing fight since 2006. Alvarez is awesome. His fights in the DREAM LW GP were epic. I was so pissed when he couldn't fight Aoki in the final. My 16/1 ticket burned without him losing a fight.
    agreed, he seen an opportunity and ran with it , was his best path to victory and look where it got him, a title shot and now a fight with the biggest name in mma... you cant have wars all the time ive been watching eddie for years and he has been dropped/ clipped a ton thats why this 5 rounder is so exciting truly a 50/50 in my eyes gonna be a great war/fight super pumped for this matchup ...those wars with him and chandler jeeze dudes an animal in the cage

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Eddie will fukk his shit up, hes bigger, has more power and can wrestle. connor will gas in 8 minutes again.

conor actually looked bigger then him at the presser tbh, power advantage i dont think either has a big advantage there tbh , mcgregor has the striking edge imo, eddie definitely has the wrestling edge , both are super tough but eddie has been dropped multiple times in his career , and at 55 people are gonna be surprised by mcgregors cardio he will not gas in 8 minutes guarantee it dude was fighting with an extra 15 lbs on him that dents your gas tank a shit load , 55 is his most natural weight watch previous fights he doesnt gas like that... people need to stop hating and look at this fight with a clear mind imo , the diaz fights have absolutely 0 correlation to this matchup , couldnt be more different of a stylistic matchup tbh
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave firekillex 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

When the going gets tough McGregor quits. When McGregor wakes up from Eddies right hand then you'll know.
    I can't wait to see that little man knocked out.
    and to this chael, when you know youre truly just hating lol... your mma knowledge seems above average but it seems like you just dont like mcgregor at all , dont get me wrong alvarez has a bunch of ways to win this fight its super close matchup but saying mcgregor quits when it gets tough is just stupid .... just his last fight he proved that he has the heart of a champion , not many guys in mma lose a round and almost get tkod on the feet then come back the next round ( round 4 ) and win the round handily which won him the decision in the diaz fight that truly impressed me and a lot of the great mma minds agreed... even in the mendes fight he was constantly getting taken down , he never gave up he bid his time and when mendes went for a submission he escaped got up and knocked him on his ass clean... so you cant say he gives up hes a legit warrior , but hey eddie has proven time and time again he is an absolute warrior as well .. best matchups when you have 2 guys like this were in for a treeat at ufc 205 i love eddie but i want to see history 2 belts we takin over the game here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Since when does Eddie go ground and pound and use his wrestling in fights? Almost never.. Although I think that is best chance to win he's a stand up guy, he'll end up standing with McGregor and get dropped.. He doesn't have a granite chin either like Nate Diaz..

Your best betting prop options for this fight IMO are -

McGregor 1st round finish, hedge Eddie by KO maybe... Maybe fight doesn't start 2nd and 3rd round props could be something to consider if the odds are doable as well....

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

McGregor doesn't have a granite chin?

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 593

After Conor finishes him early in 1st round there will be immediate talk of how Nate Diaz is amazing and there must be #3 next year.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26593

anyone see the prices for tickets? absolutely ridiculous

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    real crazy, even as a re-seller I was hesitant to buy any $1000 tickets. Basically had to ignore my gut and just go with it.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

1-0-0 lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by unclechael View Post
    when the going gets tough mcgregor quits. When mcgregor wakes up from eddies right hand then you'll know.
    I can't wait to see that little man knocked out.

PaperTrail07

good LORD insanity----PASS---
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    real crazy, even as a re-seller I was hesitant to buy any $1000 tickets. Basically had to ignore my gut and just go with it.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Yup, I got 4 premiums off wonderboys link and I hope to get 2k+ each.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    i picked up a pair today for 1000 each hoping te resell them for 1500-17500 a piece

PaperTrail07

Good Card to do it....Even if a few fights drop the core is SOLID as ever...
    i picked up a pair today for 1000 each hoping te resell them for 1500-17500 a piece

pabonaparte

All time best UFC card. Conor is the man!

pabonaparte

UFC 205 presser at MSG.

Reporter: If Ronda Rousey was ready to fight now, would her fight be the main event, or Conor McGregor's?
    Dana White: (grinning wide) Sit down!

Ethan2Jones
    Ethan2Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

My best wishes for the Conor, and his past is also bright showing sign of a successful.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Don't buy

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post

there are still tickets available on ticketmaster makes me think getting rid of them isnt gonna be easy

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    conor actually looked bigger then him at the presser tbh, power advantage i dont think either has a big advantage there tbh , mcgregor has the striking edge imo, eddie definitely has the wrestling edge , both are super tough but eddie has been dropped multiple times in his career , and at 55 people are gonna be surprised by mcgregors cardio he will not gas in 8 minutes guarantee it dude was fighting with an extra 15 lbs on him that dents your gas tank a shit load , 55 is his most natural weight watch previous fights he doesnt gas like that... people need to stop hating and look at this fight with a clear mind imo , the diaz fights have absolutely 0 correlation to this matchup , couldnt be more different of a stylistic matchup tbh
    He looked taller not bigger. Conor can make 145, Eddie never. Power advantage? We'll see come fight time. Striking is totally different when your worried about the takedown and for once McGregor actually has to worry about it. Eddie has been dropped multiple times no doubt but only knocked out once in how many fights? and he only fights the best. We're gonna be surprised at McGregor at 155, we haven't even seen him at 55 in the UFC, relax. 0 correlation about the Diaz fight? I'm pretty sure Eddie is licking his chops watching that Diaz fight. Conor now takes on the best 155' pound in the world and we'll continue to find out who that is 11.12.16.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 10-03-16 at 10:57 AM.

firekillex

He looked taller not bigger. Conor can make 145, Eddie never. Power advantage? We'll see come fight time. Striking is totally different when your worried about the takedown and for once McGregor actually has to worry about it. Eddie has been dropped multiple times no doubt but only knocked out once in how many fights? and he only fights the best. We're gonna be surprised at McGregor at 155, we haven't even seen him at 55 in the UFC, relax. 0 correlation about the Diaz fight? I'm pretty sure Eddie is licking his chops watching that Diaz fight. Conor now takes on the best 155' pound in the world and we'll continue to find out who that is 11.12.16.
    mcgregor probably cant make 145 anymore tbh, they looked the same thickness to my eyes and mcgregor had the slight height advantage, power advantage pure power eddie may have a slight advantage but precision wise mcgregor beats him by a landslide here, takedowns eddie definitely has the big edge, mcgregor fought chad mendes whos a better wrestler then eddie and he was tagging him up all fight everytime he got up after being doubled, im not sure eddies gonna constantly shoot takedowns he wants to be known as a warrior and he didnt like all the shit talking he got after that pettis fight but well see... if it goes past 3 rounds then hell use his wrestlin a lot more i think ... eddie has been dropped in many many fights hes been in and mcgregor is one of the best strikers he fought easily... people are sleeping on diaz big time he has a ton of losses because they wrestled him or he wasnt there mentally, pretty much 0 guys have beat him in a straight up stand up fight other then conor , plus he was 168 fight night , people saying diaz was at 185-190 ..... alvarez being a bit bigger wont do much imo and that 15 less pounds for mcgregor will benefit his cardio immensely , plus a ton of eddies fights were bums when he was in other orginizations and imo he isnt even the best 155 in the world right now , he beat RDA but i dont think he does that again if they fought, i actually love eddie as a person and a fighter but this fight is a toss up again , one reason why i really respect conor hell fight anybody and doesnt dodge a hard fight ever, guys the most active champion by far but people hate him so they want him to lose always lol... theres much much worse matchups for conor at 55, hes been blessed he didnt get RDA or khabib tbh but well see in november either guy can win lets see who wants it more just saying if mcgregor tags eddie and he gets dropped i dont think hell be able to come back from that, 5 rounds is a ton of time but hey eddie has the power to if he gets conor tired in the 3-4 rounds he can most definitely finish conor as well thats why the fights so exciting

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

there are still tickets available on ticketmaster makes me think getting rid of them isnt gonna be easy
    i went there yesterday and the only things left were 13 hundred and up. I guess those Irish fans gobbled up the cheap seats.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i went there yesterday and the only things left were 13 hundred and up. I guess those Irish fans gobbled up the cheap seats.
    cheapest you will find on stubhub is 900 add in fees it would be close to 2200 for 2 seats

Thor4140

cheapest you will find on stubhub is 900 add in fees it would be close to 2200 for 2 seats
    Does this mean the 105 dollar seats are now 900?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Does this mean the 105 dollar seats are now 900?
    i never saw those 105 ticket prices and i was looking before they went on sale to the general public. i was part of an msg presale because i am a knicks season ticket holder. cheapest i saw was 605. i got a good deal on mine 1055 in section 120. on ticketmaster they are 1500 face value

Thor4140

i never saw those 105 ticket prices and i was looking before they went on sale to the general public. i was part of an msg presale because i am a knicks season ticket holder. cheapest i saw was 605. i got a good deal on mine 1055 in section 120. on ticketmaster they are 1500 face value
    probably one or two seats were that price. Somewhere in the parking lot so that gave them the go ahead to put that bullshit price up. I went to the Diz Mac fight and the cheapest seats were in the 3 area. I was real surprised when i saw the 105 price. I knew they were gonna gouge because of the garden but this is gouging at its finest.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

anyone sell any of their tickets? there are still some available on ticketmaster

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

The best way Alvarez can win is with his wrestling. If he can take McGregor down multiple times 3 out of 5 rounds then he could get on edge on decision.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I got some $600 tix that haven't sold yet. U sell yours?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    I got some $600 tix that haven't sold yet. U sell yours?
    no priced mine high so if i sell them i will make around 700 a ticket my dad loves ufc so im going to wind up taking him the money would be nice but i dont really need it.

just got tickets to the weigh ins today

First 123