firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dana is running a business and answers to investors, his job is to be greedy and make them money
    So instead of making more money booking the largest draw in UFC history for a title fight you put in a largely unknown fighter in Khabib ( to the public ) instead?? Makes absolutely 0 sense he's trying to show how big his c0ck is to mcgregor and the battle has been brewing for over a year now ...

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Its every promoters dream to have McGregor right now. He pulls 1+million PPV buys every time he fights and hes willing to face anybody. A promoters job is to keep that stars momentum high with the right timing and matchups. All Dana does is disrupt the situation.

UFC 200 would have probably broken the 2 million mark if Conor was on it.
    Let him keep his 45 belt for that unification bout.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

doesn't make sense to me. 205 right now is still missing it's big fight then.

No DC vs AJ/JBJ

No conor vs

No Cain vs werdum rematch

Awesome card but not by what one would think 205 would be measured. You'd think they would try to push 2 mil ppv sales unless they think conor just saturates it. 205 could pull a million buys anyways so put conor on any other card and get another million.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I would love to see a poll of how many of you bet Diaz last fight to better tell the story here. lets see how do i put this, some of you are just butt hurt losers to be honest. not saying mcgregor wins THIS fight yet but some of you can't differentiate money from your heart. people loe to hate money mac thats for sure.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    I would love to see a poll of how many of you bet Diaz last fight to better tell the story here. lets see how do i put this, some of you are just butt hurt losers to be honest. not saying mcgregor wins THIS fight yet but some of you can't differentiate money from your heart. people loe to hate money mac thats for sure.
    I would imagine that the same people that bet Nate on the last fight also won with him at +300 in the first fight.

Conor is disliked because he was created by the UFC and many people(fighters included) don't feel that he earned his way to the top of the UFC like other fighters have to do. Conor is 50% skill and 50% mouth.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

They made it Official FUKK YEAH!!!!
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave UncleChael 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    They made it Official FUKK YEAH!!!!
    Just pushed the card over the edge best card in history imo if somehow they get weidman / Yoel this could be legendary

mcgregor / diaz
    woodley / wonderboy
    JJ/ karolina
    cerrone / gastelum
    Edgar / stephens
    rashad / kennedy
    tate / Pennington

sure the undercard will be stacked to really hope they can get weidman on here he deserves to be there after lobbying so hard for UFC to get to NY , glad Dana finally caved this night will be remembered forever hopefully it delivers those top 3 fights I can't see how they wouldn't though should be fireworks

brooks85

good deal, 205 is going to be crazy

hope they get romero/weidman on there, conference is at 6est today.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    good deal, 205 is going to be crazy

hope they get romero/weidman on there, conference is at 6est today.
    weidman / Romero confirmed

Jesus Christ this is a legend card cannot be more hyped now

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    he needs to give up his featherweight belt. not fair for other featherweights in line to fight the fukker.

fukker wants instant rematch with nate the punching bag diaz but won't give jose aldo a rematch?
    who wants to see him chase Aldo all over the ring like Frankie had to last fight? Aldo is nothing but a counter puncher now after getting stretched in 13 seconds. U get stretched in 13 seconds u get back in the line. U fight a five round war u deserve a rematch.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by GoSTEELERS77 View Post
    Screw the pecking order this is an awesome fight!

Alvarez by decision
    exactly. These nitwits forget they are fight fans and rather worry about belts. A fight fan wants to see this fight not worry about who got what belt. Let Aldo fight the Hawaiian like McGregor did

Thor4140

Anyone know the ticket prices? Im hearing 600 for the nosebleeds. Just a train ride for me.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Anyone know the ticket prices? Im hearing 600 for the nosebleeds. Just a train ride for me.
    Ticketmaster says $106-$1506

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

this presser was epic

guy in the crowd just owned eddie alvarez lol. conor owned jeremy stephens, "who the f are you" omg

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    this presser was epic

guy in the crowd just owned eddie alvarez lol. conor owned jeremy stephens, "who the f are you" omg

That laugh connor did when Eddie got booed and the who da fuq is this guy made me lol big time

seperate notes.. Khabib vs Michael Johnson also added to the card .... It's heaven for an mma fan this card is absolutely stacked now November cannot come any sooner

another note Jose the whiny Brazilian btch Aldo has asked for his UFC release , guy gets hurt after a world wide months of touring then gets knocked out in 13 seconds why would mcgregor want to rematch you when he can fight for another title on the biggest card in history and not cut down to an unhealthy weight makes no sense .... Let Connor fight this match and fight Holloway in the meantime you got your fake belt and if Connor wins against Eddie maybe he relinquishes the 45 belt and you have it back ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Eddie gets dropped in this one.. Fighting to Conor's strengths matching him up with Eddie.... Slight chance Eddie could land something big early on but not likely to happen..

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Ticketmaster says $106-$1506
    I got to check that out

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Eddie gets dropped in this one.. Fighting to Conor's strengths matching him up with Eddie.... Slight chance Eddie could land something big early on but not likely to happen..
    I think you got it all wrong Jibbbys.

Kermit

All of these great fights for one card.

I bet 2 fights get cancelled because of injury.

brooks85

almost time to get tickets

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

I know a guy from my home town that has a small MMA promotion. Wonderboy's Pitch Black/Upstate Karate guys fight for him all the time in SC and I've got to meet him before. I got his link to buy tickets yesterday. I got 4 lower level seats for $470 each. Last time we went to Atlanta Scoggins link was $75 and face was $300. I'm guessing these will be $1,880 face. Floor were $1500 so they'll probably be $6,000 face.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I saw nosebleeds starting at $800. We will see.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Got some for $600ish. Not nosebleeds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I think you got it all wrong Jibbbys.
    You think Eddie can bang it out and get the upper hand on McIrish? IDK about that Unc?

I'll be rooting for Eddie though don't get me wrong.. Money will be on McMouth by ko though..

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Fighters/Fight I think wont happen.....Just a feeling:

Rashad forced out of fight due to injury

Michael Johnson out VS Nurgamedov

Weidman or Romero Out Hurt-------ALWAYS happens

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Please let this card hold up! LOL....agree will b the best card EVER to date...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol championship belts don't matter. yeah tell that to the fighters. only clueless idiots would say such thing.

all the fighters ultimate goal is to win the belt... to be the best in their weight classes.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

STACKED CARD!!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You think Eddie can bang it out and get the upper hand on McIrish? IDK about that Unc?

I'll be rooting for Eddie though don't get me wrong.. Money will be on McMouth by ko though..
    eddie will try to wrestle fukk him. i don't think this fight is gonna be as exciting as people anticipate. rda vs conor would've been way more exciting but my money's on eddie. conor will once again gas out in the end of 2nd round.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Please let this card hold up! LOL....agree will b the best card EVER to date...
    To paraphrase Conor: UFC 205 is the real 200...

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    eddie will try to wrestle fukk him. i don't think this fight is gonna be as exciting as people anticipate. rda vs conor would've been way more exciting but my money's on eddie. conor will once again gas out in the end of 2nd round.
    rda wouldve wrestlefacked him 100 x worse, eddie is one of the most exciting fighters in mma people see one fight against pettis and think thats his whole career lol watch the other 30 fights he is always in wars, 5 round fight i see a ton of stand up happening here ... and connor gassing in 2 rounds at 55? cmon man thats just ridiculous lol

UncleChael

When the going gets tough McGregor quits. When McGregor wakes up from Eddies right hand then you'll know.
    I can't wait to see that little man knocked out.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    rda wouldve wrestlefacked him 100 x worse, eddie is one of the most exciting fighters in mma people see one fight against pettis and think thats his whole career lol watch the other 30 fights he is always in wars, 5 round fight i see a ton of stand up happening here ... and connor gassing in 2 rounds at 55? cmon man thats just ridiculous lol
    yeah like he didn't even gas at 145. lol... he gasses in every fight that doesn't finish early.

just watch, if this fight stays standing up, it's not by eddie's choice. that is until conor gasses. eddie will keep it simple and use his wrestling edge. he knows conor has the edge with stand up.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i'm gonna quote what eddie said couple months back... let's see if he talks the talk and walks the walk.

“I hate when guys who are from a BJJ background and a good wrestling background abandon their whole base and their whole fundamental because a lot of guys around them are telling them that they’re really good strikers. I hope RDA doesn’t do that. I hope he sticks to what he’s good at and wins the fight in a dominant fashion the way he can, the way I feel like a lot of guys can that aren’t doing it against Conor.”

“There’s a simple way to win against this guy and nobody seems to be doing it. It’s really frustrating to watch,” he said.

“Let’s talk about that for one second. Mendes is primarily a wrestler, correct? Primarily a wrestler. In order to implement a wrestling attack, it takes a ton of energy and a ton of conditioning and energy. You can’t roll off the couch and implement a wrestling attack against a guy. It’s just not going to happen. You need to be conditioned. You need to be in shape."

“If you’re a wrestler and you’re rolling off the couch and going to fight, essentially, you have no weapons. You have none. Your only weapon wrestling is no good because you’re not conditioned.”

“I feel like he’ll look foolish. I honestly feel it could be an embarrassment. It could be like everyone in the crowd going, ‘Wow, that was it? Why didn’t anybody else do that?’ It could be that surprising to people. That’s how I feel. We just haven’t seen him there.”

i doubt he's gonna stand with conor until he gasses. then again, everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth.

but i still like eddie in this fight.

First 123 Last