THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UFC Fight Night: Cyborg vs. Lansberg (September 24, 2016)

Fox Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET
    Cristiane Justino vs Lina Lansberg
    Renan Barao vs Phillipe Nover
    Roy Nelson vs Antonio Silva
    Paul Felder vs Francisco Trinaldo
    Mike de la Torre vs Godofredo Pepy

Fox Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
    Gilbert Burns vs Michel Prazeres
    Michinori Tanaka vs Rani Yahya
    Jussier Formiga vs Dustin Ortiz
    Luan Chagas vs Erick Silva

UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
    Alan Patrick vs Stevie Ray
    Vicente Luque vs Hector Urbina
    Glaico Franca vs Gregor Gillespie

Last edited by THE_LOCKSMITH; 09-14-16 at 05:40 PM.
    Points Awarded:

GunShard gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave THE_LOCKSMITH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Felder vs. Trinaldo could be fun. This fight card is at least slightly better than UFC Hamburg haha.

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

This card is basically just to showcase Cyborg. Not many fights of importance. Anyone gonna take a stab on Lansberg at those huge dog odds? Main card should be pretty heavy favorites.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    This card is basically just to showcase Cyborg. Not many fights of importance. Anyone gonna take a stab on Lansberg at those huge dog odds? Main card should be pretty heavy favorites.
    Maybe Lansberg KO/TKO or something at (+1000) or better. These are big women and anything can happen. That said, Cyborg is a very technical striker and she has pretty much dominated everyone she fought.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Maybe Lansberg KO/TKO or something at (+1000) or better. These are big women and anything can happen. That said, Cyborg is a very technical striker and she has pretty much dominated everyone she fought.
    Cyborg is very good. She wont loose. Bettors on Lansberg need a matt serra moment. And since you get +1000 all the time, i think you need at least +30000 for it to be fair. +1000 doesnt reflect something that happens once every 10 year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Roy Nelson vs Big Foot.. Hmmm? - 400 favorite seems a bit high to me..

Couple of big cans at this point.. Roy if what 50 years old now.

Big Foot might be able to out work Roy if he doesn't get KO'd first.

Tempted to try Big Foot at +360 and a small stab with the decision prop.. I remember big foot went the distance (draw) with Mark Hunt in a 5 rounder a few years ago.. Same type of fighter anyways..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liking Paul Felder as the dog also... Fransisco will have to man up and brawl with PF and that's never a good idea.. Trinaldo to old and slow to try and out box PF..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Trinaldo-31103

I think PF gets the KO in this one...

Looking over all the other fights I think this card has massive potential for dog hits all the way down the line up.. LIKING THIS CARD FOR DOG PLAY!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-19-16 at 12:11 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Even Phillip Nover +360 has a legit chance at the win against a fading and potentially washed up Renan Barao.. Nover by decision perhaps...

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liking Paul Felder as the dog also... Fransisco will have to man up and brawl with PF and that's never a good idea.. Trinaldo to old and slow to try and out box PF..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Trinaldo-31103

I think PF gets the KO in this one...

Looking over all the other fights I think this card has massive potential for dog hits all the way down the line up.. LIKING THIS CARD FOR DOG PLAY!!!!
    I like Trinaldo here. Want to do a sidebet for some bet points?
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hugo de Naranja 120 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like Trinaldo here. Want to do a sidebet for some bet points?
    Sure..120 bet points..

You'll have to give me (120 bet points) 2 points a day for 2 months .. I'll give 120 bet points same day at even odds as a gift...

Let me know???

I'll be happy to take on any other bet point wagers with other members too.. I like Paul Felder over the older Brazilian even with this fight being in Brazil..

Hugo de Naranja

Sure..120 bet points..

You'll have to give me (120 bet points) 2 points a day for 2 months .. I'll give 120 bet points same day at even odds as a gift...

Let me know???

I'll be happy to take on any other bet point wagers with other members too.. I like Paul Felder over the older Brazilian even with this fight being in Brazil..
    I accept your terms. We're on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dustin Ortiz another potential dog that could land. Has a chance at the KO, or ITD.

Formiga has been dropped and stopped by strikes before on more then one occasion.....

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

This card has some starches ripe and ready cyborg easily , barao easily

all in Thiago santos -425 see ya Saturday

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Cris Cyborg needs to cut 25 pounds in four days for UFC Fight Night 95 main event

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/9/19/12...t-night-95-mma
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    This card has some starches ripe and ready cyborg easily , barao easily

all in Thiago santos -425 see ya Saturday
    Thiago Santos -3.5 should be (-250) or so. Wait for the extra value.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm seriously considering using the double up dog theory with this event outside of all my normal bets for the first time..

Some DOGS will BARK!!!

Hugo de Naranja

Basic 7 props out for the first 7 fights posted on 5Ds. Nothing that I'm really liking.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

The rest of the fights opened up on 5Ds.

Took:
    Franca (+110)
    Chagas (+135)
    Patrick (+200)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hugo the reason I like Felder is because he has a good gas tank, granite chin and is willing to bang and bring it simply put.. He doesn't hit the hardest, doesn't have a great ground game, and isn't even very technical standing.. More of a brute bar room brawler type fighter so to speak..

Trinaldo is 38 years old and I have bet him in the past several times and all he has done is win money over his career... The one thing I noticed is Trinaldo like most older Brazilians tend to gas out late in fights and just hang on.. Paul Felder is tough enough to be there in the end and really test Trinaldo.. Felder could connect late or win by decision in rounds 2 and 3...

If Trinaldo can put Felder on his back and hold him down then you win your bet points.. Big if though!!

That's what I'm thinking anyways..

Felder is a brute but does often find ways to get out pointed or out boxed in fights.. Pauly is as tough as nails though and I just like that he's a much younger fighter with the better cardio..

He's got that spinning back fist crap in his bag of tricks also..

Trinaldo is a man and has won 6 fights in a row now.. He's beaten bruisers like Norman Park and Ross Pearson but I think Paul Felder is more of a bruiser then both of those guys.. Trinaldo has only gotten older since those wins...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Trinaldo-31103

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-19-16 at 09:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Hugo the reason I like Felder is because he has a good gas tank, granite chin and is willing to bang and bring it simply put.. He doesn't hit the hardest, doesn't have a great ground game, and isn't even very technical standing.. More of a brute bar room brawler type fighter so to speak..

Trinaldo is 38 years old and I have bet him in the past several times and all he has done is win money over his career... The one thing I noticed is Trinaldo like most older Brazilians tend to gas out late in fights and just hang on.. Paul Felder is tough enough to be there in the end and really test Trinaldo.. Felder could connect late or win by decision in rounds 2 and 3...

If Trinaldo can put Felder on his back and hold him down then you win your bet points.. Big if though!!

That's what I'm thinking anyways..

Felder is a brute but does often find ways to get out pointed or out boxed in fights.. Pauly is as tough as nails though and I just like that he's a much younger fighter with the better cardio..

He's got that spinning back fist crap in his bag of tricks also..

Trinaldo is a man and has won 6 fights in a row now.. He's beaten bruisers like Norman Park and Ross Pearson but I think Paul Felder is more of a bruiser then both of those guys.. Trinaldo has only gotten older since those wins...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francisco-Trinaldo-31103

Felder could definitely win this one. I've been impressed by Massaranduba's win streak. Especially, his destruction of Mederios. Should be a fun fight. Pretty decent matchmaking for this card overall.

firekillex

Felder lost to Ross Pearson recently jibby just a tidbit for ya..

close fight though 50/50 imo felder throws some wild shit and always comes to bang he'll have to be careful with that stuff or trinaldo will take him down and grind out a decision , plus he'll have the crowd on his side .. I could see either guy taking this though should be a close decision maybe even a split since felder seems to get a lot of those

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Felder lost to Ross Pearson recently jibby just a tidbit for ya..

close fight though 50/50 imo felder throws some wild shit and always comes to bang he'll have to be careful with that stuff or trinaldo will take him down and grind out a decision , plus he'll have the crowd on his side .. I could see either guy taking this though should be a close decision maybe even a split since felder seems to get a lot of those
    I was waiting for someone to call me out on that.. I know Ross edged out PF.. .. Still Trinaldo is not Ross Pearson.. Completely different fighters and a different fight..

It's a tight fight no doubt.. I just think Felder will be game and turn it on in the end.. If Trinaldo grinds Felder and puts him on his back then I will lose my bets.. I know this.. We'll see though, as Trinaldo gasses his take downs become telegraphed...

firekillex

Not even a call out just some information amigo , I think Ross Pearson is just as game / tough as felder on any given night imo .. Every fight is a blank canvas and a new journey no 2 opponents are the same , hell even fighting the same dude the fight could be completely different .... I just slightly lean trinaldo since its in Brazil and I see this going to the judges ( I'll most likely play the over) and we all know those brazilians like some home cooking judge scores learning from past experiences hahaha ... But felder is always in the fight win or lose this should be a wild one hoping it's mostly contested on the feet I feel like felder has more to show then what he has already , we already know what we're getting from trinaldo

firekillex

And is it just me or does this Lansburg chick look pretty sexy?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Not even a call out just some information amigo , I think Ross Pearson is just as game / tough as felder on any given night imo .. Every fight is a blank canvas and a new journey no 2 opponents are the same , hell even fighting the same dude the fight could be completely different .... I just slightly lean trinaldo since its in Brazil and I see this going to the judges ( I'll most likely play the over) and we all know those brazilians like some home cooking judge scores learning from past experiences hahaha ... But felder is always in the fight win or lose this should be a wild one hoping it's mostly contested on the feet I feel like felder has more to show then what he has already , we already know what we're getting from trinaldo
    All good firekill... Always up for discussing fights..

Ross fights more stiff, shorter, slower more compact then Felder.. Both brutes though and tough guys.. We'll see???.... Trinaldo could win but at +odds I had to go with the younger Felder.. He has won 2 fights in a row now himself... I may still hedge Trinaldo by decision come game time.. ...

If it goes to the judges it will probably be a close decision either way and in Brazil the judges could be influenced...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    I agree a showcase fight for Cyborg.. Tailor made for Cyborg..

Swede stand up fighter.. Yipes.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lina-Lansberg-122387

I'll probably play it - Cyborg 1st round finish if odds are reasonable then hedge Nina straight for insurance....

UFC Fight Night 95 - Catchweight 5 rounds - Ginasio Nilson Nelson - Brasilia, Brazil - FS1
    Sat 9/24 1001 Lina Akhtar Lansberg +800 o1½ +290
    11:59PM 1002 Cristiane Justino -1250 u1½ -350

Hugo de Naranja

I agree a showcase fight for Cyborg.. Tailor made for Cyborg..

Swede stand up fighter.. Yipes.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Lina-Lansberg-122387

I'll probably play it - Cyborg 1st round finish if odds are reasonable then hedge Nina straight for insurance....

UFC Fight Night 95 - Catchweight 5 rounds - Ginasio Nilson Nelson - Brasilia, Brazil - FS1
    Sat 9/24 1001 Lina Akhtar Lansberg +800 o1½ +290
    11:59PM 1002 Cristiane Justino -1250 u1½ -350
    What would you consider reasonable odds for Cyborg Round 1?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Been waiting for this card. Cyborg is my favorite women fighter, i think she's a goddess sent from the stars and is good enough to be the mcgregor of womens ufc. I really lile paul felder and believe he should be the favorite in this fight. Also bigfoot silva will get wrecked, his face is sobig even if you miss a punch you still clip it somehow. Only like the felder line at first glance.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What would you consider reasonable odds for Cyborg Round 1?
    -200 or less maybe... then hedge with the +800 Lina straight on the flip...

Hugo de Naranja

-200 or less maybe... then hedge with the +800 Lina straight on the flip...
    (-200) is the most I would pay too. We could definitely get that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ She's looks drained in this picture and she still has a long way to go.. Chances are she will miss weight if I had to guess.. That will put a new twist on things...

Hugo de Naranja

It always is. She should make it though. Will be interesting to see what she looks like on the scale.

firekillex

that picture is from her last weight cut, i remember watching footage on it , looked like she was legit dying...
    this camp shes even heavier , and on birth control which will be terrible for her hormones.... shes fighting in brazil so we know shes going to go 120% and will go literally to the brink of death to make the weight .... the more i read into it the more im thinking about taking a small shot on lansberg tko/ko prop she seems pretty legit and when you cut that much weight you will most certainly drain in 5 minutes or less, if cyborg cant finish her the first round we could see a huge upset here, those body shots are like a gun to the gut when youre cutting that much weight, especially woman cutting that much its just ridiculous she was at 168..... cutting 28 pounds for a woman is like a man cuting 40 lbs imo, i dont see this going well for her if she can even make it to the fight... worth throwing a $50 on it and hoping for the miracle

edit: just read the article she has 19 lbs left in 72 hours... wow she is stupid shes known about the fight for months why would you leave it this late?? im going to be shocked if she even makes it to the fight imo but yup +1000 lansberg itd it is lets get this miracle money

btw demonta..... did you really just call cyborg a goddess , i here by take your man card since you love transvetites
    Last edited by firekillex; 09-20-16 at 01:11 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Nelson gets it but agree---line a little stiff
    Roy Nelson vs Big Foot.. Hmmm? - 400 favorite seems a bit high to me..

Couple of big cans at this point.. Roy if what 50 years old now.

Big Foot might be able to out work Roy if he doesn't get KO'd first.

Tempted to try Big Foot at +360 and a small stab with the decision prop.. I remember big foot went the distance (draw) with Mark Hunt in a 5 rounder a few years ago.. Same type of fighter anyways..

1234 ... Last