Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    that picture is from her last weight cut, i remember watching footage on it , looked like she was legit dying...
    this camp shes even heavier , and on birth control which will be terrible for her hormones.... shes fighting in brazil so we know shes going to go 120% and will go literally to the brink of death to make the weight .... the more i read into it the more im thinking about taking a small shot on lansberg tko/ko prop she seems pretty legit and when you cut that much weight you will most certainly drain in 5 minutes or less, if cyborg cant finish her the first round we could see a huge upset here, those body shots are like a gun to the gut when youre cutting that much weight, especially woman cutting that much its just ridiculous she was at 168..... cutting 28 pounds for a woman is like a man cuting 40 lbs imo, i dont see this going well for her if she can even make it to the fight... worth throwing a $50 on it and hoping for the miracle

edit: just read the article she has 19 lbs left in 72 hours... wow she is stupid shes known about the fight for months why would you leave it this late?? im going to be shocked if she even makes it to the fight imo but yup +1000 lansberg itd it is lets get this miracle money

btw demonta..... did you really just call cyborg a goddess , i here by take your man card since you love transvetites
    A lot of goddesses are ugly but they are damn powerful gods.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

that picture is from her last weight cut, i remember watching footage on it , looked like she was legit dying...
    this camp shes even heavier , and on birth control which will be terrible for her hormones.... shes fighting in brazil so we know shes going to go 120% and will go literally to the brink of death to make the weight .... the more i read into it the more im thinking about taking a small shot on lansberg tko/ko prop she seems pretty legit and when you cut that much weight you will most certainly drain in 5 minutes or less, if cyborg cant finish her the first round we could see a huge upset here, those body shots are like a gun to the gut when youre cutting that much weight, especially woman cutting that much its just ridiculous she was at 168..... cutting 28 pounds for a woman is like a man cuting 40 lbs imo, i dont see this going well for her if she can even make it to the fight... worth throwing a $50 on it and hoping for the miracle

edit: just read the article she has 19 lbs left in 72 hours... wow she is stupid shes known about the fight for months why would you leave it this late?? im going to be shocked if she even makes it to the fight imo but yup +1000 lansberg itd it is lets get this miracle money

btw demonta..... did you really just call cyborg a goddess , i here by take your man card since you love transvetites
    KO prop isn't out yet but I imagine it will be around +1100..

1005 Lansberg wins inside distance
    +959

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably go with ITD just in case , its a long shot but i wouldnt want to be screwed if she wins by sub after clipping her
    still a long shot but she does have some KOs and i seen joe schilling speak high of her on rogans podcast, at +960 its worth a dart shot especially after hearing about how bad cyborgs weight cut will be this is the main factor in my choice. dont bet the house on it but a small bet is in order imo

GoSTEELERS77
    GoSTEELERS77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

LiNE is high but I would be surprised if big Country didn't lay the hammer on big foot.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by GoSTEELERS77 View Post
    LiNE is high but I would be surprised if big Country didn't lay the hammer on big foot.
    Big foots chin is absolutely shot after coming off Trt I literally see no way he wins this imo... Parlay it up with something for value

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Chagas ITD (+500)!!

Hugo de Naranja

Also hit Cyborg R1 (+140) and a few others

Hugo de Naranja

Nelson/Silva won't start Round 2 (-170)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Big foots chin is absolutely shot after coming off Trt I literally see no way he wins this imo... Parlay it up with something for value
    True but if he can get out of the first round he'll have Fat boy Roy's number..

Chin is shot but probably has more cardio then Nelson.. Should be even odds... Chin vs Cardio in this fight.. If it gets out of the 1st round I give Big Foot a better then good chance of winning.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Antonio-Silva-12354

Big Foot has done fairly well against cement footed big sluggers in the past like Roy Nelson.. Remember this fight is in his home Country of Brazil as well so if Big Foot is ever gonna show up and be jacked up it's gonna be in this fight.... His job is on the line in this fight as well.. Roy not getting any younger or slimmer either...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-16 at 09:59 PM.

firekillex

That gif was TRT silva. Roy has the better chin and for being a fatty he actually has excellent cardio dudes been 5 rounds a ton of times.. Only way silva can win is if he gets the clinch going against the cage and grinds him there maybe mix in some takedowns for 3 rounds but he'd most likely get clipped by an overhand right .. Silva has been done for 5+ fights now it's clear he's just fighting for the money he shouldn't even be in the UFC anymore if heavyweight wasn't so thin he'd be cut most likely, imo Roy won his last fight against Derrick Lewis who's a tough dude

when youve lost 5 outta 6 fights by tko or Ko your chin is shot , Roy hits hard and is slowing down but he can still take that big shot, -400 is excessive I'd say it should be around -250/300 range still though he's literally better in every aspect at this point of there careers, gimme TRT silva and it's a toss up fight definitely but dudes a shell of his former self and this will most likely be the nail in the coffin for his career Imo

firekillex

400 betpoint wager 100 for fun jibby?
    you get 400 Bigfoot wins , I get 100 Roy wins
    Lemme no heavyweights be heavyweights I could eat my words Saturday night hahha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

400 betpoint wager 100 for fun jibby?
    you get 400 Bigfoot wins , I get 100 Roy wins
    Lemme no heavyweights be heavyweights I could eat my words Saturday night hahha
    Naw I can't wager all my bet points Fire.... It sucks restarting at 0 bet points.. Been there done that once.. I'm in the rebuilding bet point faze right now.. I just had to pay back a 1000 points and I give away many of my bet points regularly so it's a slow process...

I can't bet all my bitch points on Big Foot.. I said I think the fight should be even odds.. Still a coin flip...

I got 120 locked up with Hugo as well...
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

Well a coin flip is 50/50 I'd be giving 4 chances at that flip landing 400 /100 betpoints
    but no prob I understand amigo gl this weekend , it's all about the real $ anyway betpoints are just for fun to do degenerate bets like that haha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well a coin flip is 50/50 I'd be giving 4 chances at that flip landing 400 /100 betpoints
    but no prob I understand amigo gl this weekend , it's all about the real $ anyway betpoints are just for fun to do degenerate bets like that haha
    I got those odds with real money which I have enough of.. Not bet points... Lol... ... Take your play with the books and parlay up Big Country Roy Nelson if you feel that strongly about this bet...

Jibs is out. I may still take Roy nelson 1st round finish as a hedge... I play to win Firekill, event after event and that's the goal of sports gambling.. Always be winning!!!!

$100.00 $350.00 Pending 9/24/16 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Antonio Silva +350* vs Roy Nelson

firekillex

Already have him in one of my parlays with Thiago santos this weekend
    thinking about taking ITD to kinda sucks at -230 but I'll probably take a small stab

this weekend is more of parlays and prop plays for me , best of luck

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fi...g_vs._Lansberg

Background

The event in Brasília will be the second that the organization hosted in the Brazilian capital city, with the first being UFC Fight Night: Bigfoot vs. Arlovski in September 2014.[1]

The event is expected to be headlined by a catchweight bout of 140 lbs between former Strikeforce Women's Featherweight Champion and current Invicta FC Featherweight Champion Cristiane Justino (commonly referred to as Cris Cyborg) and promotional newcomer Lina Lansberg.[2][3]

On August 13, the card suffered multiple changes due to injury: Brandon Thatch and Shinsho Anzai pulled out of their respective fights against Erick Silva and Luan Chagas. Silva and Chagas are now expected to face each other. Renato Moicano and Joaquim Silva also pulled out of their respective fights against Mike De La Torre and Gregor Gillespie. Their replacements were Godofredo Pepey and The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3 winner Glaico França, respectively.[4]

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Video: Cyborg to dietitian: “I know my body. I can make 140 pounds without birth control pills”

- Nação Cyborg will take you behind the scenes with Cris Cyborg during UFC Fight Night 95 Fight Week.

- Cris Cyborg interview on the MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani 32:05 min. 19 sep. 2016.

- Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino is fighting at a 140-pound catchweight this weekend. But why? She's the only one who does so why not let her fight at her normal 145? MMAjunkie columnist Ben Fowlkes explores the issue.

- Pre-Fight Facts: UFC Fight Night 95 Justino vs. Lansberg. Check out some of facts behind this weekend's main event in Brasilia,Brazil.

- Go one-on-one with Cris Cyborg and hear why she likes to fight.

- After ballet and muay Thai, why did 'Cyborg' opponent Lina Lansberg turn to MMA? 'Really thin gloves'

-
    'Cyborg' Justino won't use word 'impossible,' but says of UFC future: 'Just my division and superfights'

Last edited by Thrilla; 09-21-16 at 08:35 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- (English Subtitles / CC Available!) In this edition of “Trocação Com Karyn + Evy,” MMA H.E.A.T. and FS1 anchor Karyn Bryant and Combate’s international correspondent Evy Rodrigues talk about the upcoming UFC Brasilia card headlined by a fight between Cris Cyborg and Lina Lansberg. They discuss Cris’ use of birth control pills and their affect on her weight cutting, her future as a featherweight in the UFC and the potential fight with former champ Ronda Rousey. In addition, former champ Renan Barao’s coach Andre Pederneiras fills us in on Barao’s camp, and Gilbert “Durinho” Burns talks about his fight with Michel Prazeres.

- John Ramdeen and Robin Black bring us the latest including thoughts on self-assessment, breaking trends to improve as a fighter looking at UFC Fight Night Brasilia: Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Lansberg, Jussier Formiga vs. Dustin Ortiz and more on Fight News Now.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 09-21-16 at 08:15 AM.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

After dehydrating Cristiane is going to have a significant weight advantage. With that being said I believe the fight is going to look like this:

Hugo de Naranja

Already have him in one of my parlays with Thiago santos this weekend
    thinking about taking ITD to kinda sucks at -230 but I'll probably take a small stab

this weekend is more of parlays and prop plays for me , best of luck
    The Under (-180) looks like a decent bet as well. I think Santos ends this early.

Hugo de Naranja

Fired 2 units on Cyborg Round 1 (+140) at the opener. They took it off the board about 20 minutes after the line dropped. Re-released it at (-265) lol

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Fired 2 units on Cyborg Round 1 (+140) at the opener. They took it off the board about 20 minutes after the line dropped. Re-released it at (-265) lol
    Fakk me, congrats!

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Fakk me, congrats!
    Really weird opening price since the Under was (-350)

firekillex

Lansberg looks like she'd give a mean blowjob

sidenote im with you Hugo I think santos will starch him in a round , complete mismatch in my eyes santos is a legitimate contender and could be top 10 very soon I like his game a lot, I think spicely is garbage imo his stand up defense is extremely suspect he will be outdone in every aspect here , betting the house on santos not literally like uncle Chael but you get the point

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Really weird opening price since the Under was (-350)
    So many lines are just out of habit set at +140, obvious mistake of course, but that may a reason

Hugo de Naranja

Lansberg looks like she'd give a mean blowjob

sidenote im with you Hugo I think santos will starch him in a round , complete mismatch in my eyes santos is a legitimate contender and could be top 10 very soon I like his game a lot, I think spicely is garbage imo his stand up defense is extremely suspect he will be outdone in every aspect here , betting the house on santos not literally like uncle Chael but you get the point
    Yeah don't really see a viable path to victory for Spicely since Santos has very good TDD and Spicely's stand-up is awful.

firekillex

Yeah don't really see a viable path to victory for Spicely since Santos has very good TDD and Spicely's stand-up is awful.
    Happy i caught the line at low -400s it's already at -500+
    hugo you getting pumped for that lineker fight October 1st or what buddy

Hugo de Naranja

Happy i caught the line at low -400s it's already at -500+
    hugo you getting pumped for that lineker fight October 1st or what buddy
    Fukk yeah man.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Early bird gets the worm.. Good grab Hugo...
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2404

Question is do you confirm he does not free roll you beforehand (which wouldn't be surprising) or does that risk drawing extra unwanted attention to yourself?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA MANIA PRELIM short write up reads -

155 lbs.: Gilbert Burns vs. Michel Prazeres
    Gilbert Burns (11-1) -- a world-caliber Brazilian jiu-jitsu artist fighting out of the Blackzilians camp -- has won four of five since joining UFC, the lone blemish a decision loss to fellow blue-chip prospect Rashid Magomedov. In his last bout, "Durinho" rebounded from said loss with his third UFC armbar submission, this one over Polish grappler Lukasz Sajewski.

He has submitted seven opponents overall, five by armbar.
    Michel Prazeres (20-2) has gone 4-2 in UFC, 4-1 at Lightweight, and picked up a decision win over the surging Mairbek Taisumov in 2014. Most recently, he battered late replacement J.C. Cottrell in July to earn his second win since losing to Kevin Lee in Feb. 2015.
    "Trator" will give up two inches of height to the 5’10" Burns.

This is actually a pretty damn good fight -- the stylistic clash between Burns’ world-class grappling technique and Prazeres’ overwhelming physicality could make for an excellent fight. Prazeres is no slouch himself on the mat, which had me leaning toward him early in my examination, but I think "Durinho" has this upon further examination.
    While Prazeres’ cardio looked solid against Cottrell, the latter had zero answer for "Trator’s" takedowns. Against opponents who can keep up with his grappling -- like Valmir Lazaro and the aforementioned Lee -- his gas tank empties with clockwork regularity. Burns is going to make him fight for every inch of progress on the mat and hold his own on the feet -- expect him to slowly take control of the fight as Prazeres’ explosiveness wanes.
    Prediction: Burns via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Rani Yahya vs. Michinori Tanaka

Rani Yahya (22-8) -- a 14-year veteran -- ended his World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) career on a two-fight skid and ran afoul of Chad Mendes in his second Octagon appearance. He has since gone 6-1 (1 NC), submitting prospect Matthew Lopez his last time out.
    Seventeen of his 22 wins have come via submission.
    Michinori Tanaka (11-1) split his first pair of UFC bouts, the second one a barnburner against Kyung Ho Kang, before testing positive for ephedrine and serving a nine-month suspension. He returned to action in January, when he scraped past former Bellator MMA champion Joe Soto at UFC 195.
    He has earned five submission victories of his own.
    Yahya’s fundamental issue is that his style is inefficient as all hell. Oftentimes, if he can’t get the early tap, he’ll spend the last third of the fight or so in survival mode. This causes him to lose rounds to the likes of Josh Clopton and should have resulted in a loss against Masanori Kanehara.
    It will result in a loss against Tanaka.
    Tanaka’s the younger man and a top-notch scrambler, the kind of opponent who is incredibly taxing to control on the mat. Yahya may have early success with his back control, but he’s not likely to force a tap and he’ll have less and less luck forcing the issue as the fight progresses. Tanaka comes on strong late to take 29-28s across the board.
    Prediction: Tanaka via unanimous decision

125 lbs.: Jussier da Silva vs. Dustin Ortiz

Jussier da Silva (18-4) -- once considered the best Flyweight in the world after wins over Shinichi "B.J." Kojima and Alexandre Pantoja -- opened his UFC career 1-2 with losses to John Dodson and Joseph Benavidez. The Brazilian went on to win three straight, but came up short against Henry Cejudo in Nov. 2015.
    Six of the eight submission wins for "Formiga" have come via rear-naked choke.
    Following a split-decision loss to John Moraga in his second Octagon appearance, Dustin Ortiz (15-5) picked up consecutive wins over fellow young guns Ray Borg and Justin Scoggins. Recent efforts have been more mixed, a beatdown of Willie Gates sandwiched between losses to Joseph Benavidez and Wilson Reis.
    He owns 10 stoppage wins, six of them via technical knockout.
    Before Ortiz’s loss to Wilson Reis, I’d be picking him to win this. Now, I’m not so sure. "Formiga" has the best back control in the 125-pound division ... bar none. The guy has an almost preternatural ability to get his hooks in and stay latched on until the bell saves his opponents. He’s limited by mediocre stand up and takedown games, but Ortiz doesn’t have much to offer on his feet and instead relies on aggression and impeccable scrambles to keep the fight south.
    It didn’t work against Reis and it won’t work against da Silva.
    "Formiga" has excellent takedown defense and decent striking, leaving him well-equipped to exploit Ortiz’s relentless wrestling attack. He may lose the third round, as he is wont to do, but he’ll dominate long enough to get the nod on the judges’ scorecards.
    Prediction: da Silva via unanimous decision

170 lbs.: Erick Silva vs. Luan Chagas

It’s been a rocky road for Erick Silva (18-7) -- once the talk of the town at Welterweight. The Brazilian has lost three of his last five bouts and two straight, most recently getting starched by The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 19 veteran Nordine Taleb at UFC 196.
    He has submitted 11 professional opponents.
    He was originally booked to face Shinsho Anzai, but injuries to both Anzai and prospective Silva foe Brandon Thatch resulted in this fight against Luan Chagas (14-1-1) coming together. Chagas reminds me of Silva in a lot of ways. He’s heavy-handed and a capable jiu-jitsu artist whose wins have all come by stoppage inside two rounds. He also had some cardio issues in his Octagon debut after starting extremely strong.
    That said, he took that fight on two weeks’ notice.
    He’s still nearly a decade younger than Silva, who looked totally pedestrian against a middle-of-the-pack Welterweight in Nordine Taleb. It’s not like "The Tiger" has lost to terrible fighters, far from it, but he’s just too damn inconsistent for me to pick him. Chagas pulls off the upset, landing hard shots midway through to put away a flagging Silva.
    Prediction: Chagas via second-round technical knockout

155 lbs.: Alan Patrick vs. Steven Ray

Alan Patrick (13-1) has enjoyed an up-and-down career since joining UFC in 2013, a knockout of Garett Whitely and questionable decision over John Makdessi leading into a hideously broken jaw in training and a knockout loss to Mairbek Taisumov. He last fought in March, taking a decision over late-notice replacement Damien Brown in the latter’s native Australia.

He stands an inch taller than Steven Ray (19-5) at 5’11."
    Ray -- who entered UFC as the Cage Warriors Lightweight champion -- has yet to taste defeat in the world’s largest mixed martial arts (MMA) organization. He knocked out Marcin Bandel and Leonardo Mafra in his first two Octagon appearances, then picked up a decision over Mickael Lebout and was set to face Jake Matthews in July before suffering an injury.
    "Braveheart" has scored six wins by form of knockout and eight by submission.

Four fights into his UFC career, I’m still not entirely sure what Patrick is supposed to be good at. He’s big and awkward, but his wrestling is underdeveloped and his striking is all flash and no substance. He’ll be at a marked disadvantage on the feet and his capable top game likely won’t be a factor considering the aforementioned wrestling issues.
    Ray’s got some heavy hands and has never been stopped with strikes, making it hard to pick against him in the inevitable striking battle. Expect him to find more and more success putting hands on Patrick as the latter’s takedowns get increasingly desperate, possibly stopping the big Brazilian in the latter portion of the fight.
    Prediction: Ray by second-round technical knockout

170 lbs.: Vicente Luque vs. Hector Urbina

The Blackzilians-trained Vicente Luque (9-5-1) submitted Nathan Coy midway through The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 21, but lost a razor-close decision to Hayder Hassan in the climactic battle and fell to Michael Graves at the Finale. He has gone on to win two straight via submission, one of them a "Performance of the Night"-winning anaconda choke of Hassan.
    He has submitted five professional opponents and knocked out another three.
    Team Frankie Edgar’s last Middleweight pick on TUF 19, Hector Urbina (17-9-1) lost a decision to Cathal Pendred in the quarterfinals, but managed to submit Edgar Garcia in his first UFC appearance. He wasn’t quite as fortunate against Bartosz Fabinski, who repeatedly took him down en route to a dominant decision victory.
    This will be his first fight since that Nov. 2015 showdown thanks to George Sullivan’s United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) issues scrapping their planned showdown.
    The last two Urbina bouts that fell through pitted him against Albert Tumenov and the aforementioned Sullivan. He’s not quite as boned here as he would have been against those two, but it’s still not going to be a fun night for him. Luque’s never been stopped with strikes and has the clear submission edge, not to mention a fairly robust wrestling game.
    Urbina’s grit just isn’t enough to keep him afloat on the world stage. Luque grounds him early and locks up a choke soon after.
    Prediction: Luque via first-round submission

155 lbs.: Glaico Franca vs. Gregor Gillespie

Glaico Franca (13-4) -- fighting as part of Team Shogun Rua on TUF: "Brazil 4" -- submitted all three opponents he faced in the house and did the same to Fernando Bruno at the Finale. His second UFC appearance saw him start strong, but ultimately lose a decision to James Vick’s long-range striking.
    "Nego" is three inches taller than Gregor Gillespie (7-0) at 6.'
    Gillespie -- a tremendously well-credentialed collegiate wrestler with a national championship and four All-American honors to his credit -- made his professional MMA debut in Jan. 2014 with a 93-second technical knockout. He has since stopped five more opponents in the first round, although he had to go the distance in his most recent effort.
    He was originally set to face Joaquim Silva before the latter withdrew because of injury.
    Watching Gillespie’s most recent fight, a split decision win over Sidney Outlaw, I really wasn’t impressed. He’s linear and hittable on the feet, doesn’t set up his takedowns terribly well, and struggles to maintain position on the mat. Silva would likely have been too much for him.
    Franca will be too much.
    The Brazilian may not be a world-beater, but he’s very big, very good on the ground, and hits reasonably hard in the stand up. Though his cardio seemed iffy against Vick, Gillespie’s only been out of the first round once and didn’t look terribly comfortable himself. I’m not sure why UFC is pitting an unproven young fighter against a well-traveled and well-rounded veteran, but it’s going to cost them. Franca fights off the takedowns and sweeps out of bad positions before locking up something nasty in transition.
    Prediction: Franca via first-round submission

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- UFC Fight Night Brasilia headliner Lina Lansberg speaks with John Pollock ahead of her main event bout with Cris Cyborg to discuss her pursuit of a UFC contract, kickboxing career and more.

Hugo de Naranja

Erick Silva getting faded hard here. Opened at (-175) but is currently (+150) on 5Dimes. Judging from his Instagram, I think he will look good on the scales. I'm on Chagas at +odds but Silva Round 1 (+450) and Silva Submission (+645) seem like good value bets.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Erick Silva getting faded hard here. Opened at (-175) but is currently (+150) on 5Dimes. Judging from his Instagram, I think he will look good on the scales. I'm on Chagas at +odds but Silva Round 1 (+450) and Silva Submission (+645) seem like good value bets.
    I think that's because they kept showing Erick Silva getting dropped by Stun Gun on the UFC Tonight show

ES has lost his last 2 fights and is prone to getting dropped now.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Erick-Silva-15009

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think that's because they kept showing Erick Silva getting dropped by Stun Gun on the UFC Tonight show

ES has lost his last 2 fights and is prone to getting dropped now.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Erick-Silva-15009

Thats usada kicking in , fights in Brazil though maybe we could see an old silva? At +140 it's worth a shot..

funny fact silva has never once been an underdog in his UFC career until now

First 12345 ... Last