trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Free Money in London Saturday 10 Sept: GGG fight ??!!

I honestly hadn't seen Kell Brook fight before. Just watched a couple videos of his prior fights. Solid defense and decent jab, otherwise not impressed. Now he is moving up in weight class to fight the best offensive fighter in boxing. What am I missing, typically don't like betting against guys I haven't seen fight before but GGG been automatic for years now. Anyone expect this fight to be competitive?

Already placed a moderate sized bet but leaning towards doubling up

Gennady Golovkin to win inside distance -370

Appreciate any thoughts as I have little info on Brook.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Brook is my boy, would love to see him destroy Khan first. Brook is my kind of fighter and can beat G, but this may be the wrong fight for him at the moment. We will see though, GGG isnt as good as you think, he's good at what he does, but can be exposed by the right type of fighter with the right mindset. Smart and talented fighter would know how to beat him there just isnt that many around.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

To big for brooks will Ko him in 6 rounds
    hell then proceed to shit on Canelo

trobin31

Jtoler, how is the chin? This is my biggest question about him. He is gonna need an iron chin.

Looking at Brook odds to win currently at 5dimes +525 or by decision +750

GGG fights over 90% end in tko/ko, so looks like a good free roll oportunity taking GGG inside distance and Brook to win outright or by decision, no?

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Canelo continues to duck GGG but I honestly feel his combo of strength, speed and skill is the only fighter who could give GGG problems. GGG defense leaves a lot to be desired and I dont see him being able to avoid getting hurt by Canelo. Meanwhike, defensively Canelo is tougher than anyone GGG has faced.

Initial odds on GGG-Alvarez bout opened at -350 before it got put off which seems like a huge overlay to me anyways

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I swear last time you posted a "free money" play, I remember following you and the soccer team ended up winning by about five goals.

Might do the same here if you proceed as planned.

Good luck.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Jtoler, how is the chin? This is my biggest question about him. He is gonna need an iron chin.

Looking at Brook odds to win currently at 5dimes +525 or by decision +750

GGG fights over 90% end in tko/ko, so looks like a good free roll oportunity taking GGG inside distance and Brook to win outright or by decision, no?
    Ive seen him hit decently before, the chin is ok, but that doesnt mean Gennady is gonna find it like you think he is. You should be asking how is G's chin.

trobin31

GGG wins by tko in 5th rd

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 906

excellent call I watched first 3 rds

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

canelo next ? prediction will come true

canelo in 9

trobin31

canelo next ? prediction will come true

canelo in 9
    This is much tougher fight than any GGG would face and I believe Canelo has a significant advantage defensively. You can see GGG lacks a lot speed but his punches are so sharp and accurate, plus he seems a very smart fighter setting up his opponent each round it's really masterful. Canelo is a very athletic kid and I think would be able to go the distance with GGG or even put him on his ass so would only see grabbing the +money on Canelo for that fight. Depending the odds I can see taking the fight to go 12 rds.