Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Brendan Shaub is right, we take Stipe boys.. it's in Cleveland.
    Didn't you say yourself that home field advantage doesn't matter in the higher weight divisions like when Gus fought Rumble in Sweden.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Didnt you have a max bet going on?

People go to town on that rivera line right now. Went from -105 to -155 in minutes. I feel this is a pickem, slight lean rivera off course but, cant get myself to bet Rivera at -105. Maybe at +120-+130, but the opening line is pretty accurate imo.
    yup, it sure wasn't the main event lol

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- UFC 203 Countdown takes you inside the lives and training camps of Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overeem. After ending Cleveland’s 50-year title drought, Miocic gets a high-pressure first defense in his hometown against veteran challenger Overeem. Also, Heavyweights Fabricio Werdum and Travis Browne seek an emphatic win in a rematch of their 2014 main event and former pro wrestler CM Punk grapples with the reality of his long-awaited Octagon debut, as young but experienced opponent Mickey Gall prepares to step into the spotlight.

- John Gooden and Dan Hardy go in-depth and analyze the heavyweight title clash between Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overeem at UFC 203.

- UFC matchmakers Joe Silva and Sean Shelby join Jon Anik to preview what is sure to be a can't miss fight card at UFC 203 including a main event heavyweight title bout between Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overeem.

- On Episode 1 of UFC 203 Embedded, debuting welterweight CM Punk ends his camp with an emphasis on wrestling. California-based heavyweight opponents Fabricio Werdum and Travis Browne reveal their unusual hobbies: piloting drones and bow hunting. UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic ribs his wife and works the mitts, while opponent Alistair Overeem takes in the action of Fight Night Hamburg. Punk does the same during a basement workout in Chicago. UFC 203 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the world heavyweight championship bout at UFC 203, taking place Saturday, September 10 on Pay-Per-View.

- In the second Inside The Octagon of the week, Dan Hardy and John Gooden analyse the UFC 203 co-main between Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne as well as Jessica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood.

- Ariel Helwani 26 jun.2016, Fabricio Werdum talks about what went wrong at UFC 198, his upcoming fight against Ben Rothwell, Fedor Emelianenko, and much more.

- MMA H.E.A.T. went to Cobrinha BJJ in Los Angeles to catch up with #1-ranked UFC Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum in advance of his UFC 203 fight with Travis Browne. Karyn Bryant spoke to the former champion about fighting Travis for the second time (he won their first fight), what went wrong in his loss to current champ Miocic and the possibility of a trilogy fight with Alistair Overeem. Fabricio also shares his thoughts on Demian Maia’s win over Carlos Condit and who he thinks has the best BJJ in the UFC.

- Champions.co caught up with head coach for Kings MMA about Werdum's upcoming fight with Travis Browne for UFC 203, as well as his thoughts on what separates Kings MMA from all the other gyms.

- Stipe Miocic Talks CM Punk debut, WWE, Alistar Overeem, the heavyweight division & Much More.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 09-06-16 at 02:22 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    yup, it sure wasn't the main event lol
    Obviously not, but who do you got?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I put a unit on Rivera (-110) but won't bet anymore on him unless he gets to +odds. I'm thinking later action from casuals will come in on Faber. Like the over in that fight a lot since Rivera's not a finisher and Faber is past his prime. Will be looking for a good line on Faber sub though since I think that's his best path to victory.
    Yep I think I'm on Rivera as well.. Faber does have the wrestling advantage which is a game changer if he can get the fight to the ground and dish out some ground and pound.. Rivera will beat the smack out of Faber standing though I believe....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-06-16 at 03:12 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I think there are some really good bets to be made for this card. Here's my list in order"

Gall - ITD. barring a fluke Gall stops Punk.

Eye - Yes she has lost 3 in a row but they were to much better opponents Bethe faced (minus Ronda.) Eye has been seeing a sports psychologist and she's ecstatic over the decision. Plus she is fighting in her back yard. Bethe simply is not very good. I really like Eye at -135. Plus her back's against the wall. She needs a win!

Faber - Remember Faber (minus the Tyson Griffin loss) has only lost to Champions and he fought them all when they weer in their prime... Cruz twice, Brown twice, Barao twice, Aldo, and Edgar. Yeah I'm big on Rivera as well. I knew he would be in the top 10 very shortly after he made his UFC debut BUT Faber will be the best fighter he's faced by far. Faber's style hasn't changed much but I see him dropping Rivera and getting the sub finish. This will be a learning lesson for Rivera.

Werdum - I think he's just better than Browne - barring Werdum getting clipped it should be Werdum winning.

Reem - Not confidant in this pick but I think he will catch Stipe.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In on Werdum for sure..

Still on the fence with Reem and Stipe.. Slightly leaning Stipe now, after all he has the better chin, better cardio, and he's not a push over standing either. Certainly has power in his hands..

1041 Miocic wins by TKO/KO
    +102

I think if Stipe can get this fight into the 2nd round he'll get the KO.. Reem will start breathing hard.. Could be a good live bet spot..

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    In on Werdum for sure..

Still on the fence with Reem and Stipe.. Slightly leaning Stipe now, after all he has the better chin, better cardio, and he's not a push over standing either. Certainly has power in his hands..

1041 Miocic wins by TKO/KO
    +102

I think if Stipe can get this fight into the 2nd round he'll get the KO.. Reem will start breathing hard.. Could be a good live bet spot..
    Reem has had a few round 2 knockouts recently. Both of his most recent victories are round 2 stoppages (Arlovski and Dos Santos). I agree that Miocic has a better chin and better cardio but I think Reem can definitely win the fight, especially early. Miocic Round 3 is still (+800). That might be worth a look. I'd also play Miocic ITD (+100) instead of KO/TKO (+102) because of the long-shot possibility that Miocic clubs-and-subs Reem. Would be super titled if I lost a bet like that and there's basically no difference in value.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Reem has had a few round 2 knockouts recently. Both of his most recent victories are round 2 stoppages (Arlovski and Dos Santos). I agree that Miocic has a better chin and better cardio but I think Reem can definitely win the fight, especially early. Miocic Round 3 is still (+800). That might be worth a look. I'd also play Miocic ITD (+100) instead of KO/TKO (+102) because of the long-shot possibility that Miocic clubs-and-subs Reem. Would be super titled if I lost a bet like that and there's basically no difference in value.

I still think it's a big gamble to take any round bets out of the 1st round with 2 HW's that have KO power when fresh.. I'm not convinced this fight actually gets out of the 1st round..

Maybe Reem 1st round or Stipe live bet after that were my thoughts. Like I said this is a tough fight to nail down, lot's of intangibles to consider..

This fight is a gamble no matter how you look at it IMO...

I'm actually thinking maybe the under round bets are the most likely to cash at this point.. Odds are crap though past round 2..

UFC 203 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, Ohio - PPV
    Sat 9/10 1001 Alistair Overeem +120 o1½ -120
    11:30PM 1002 Stipe Miocic -140 u1½ +100

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance

1056 Fight won’t start round 3
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-06-16 at 09:12 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

I still think it's a big gamble to take any round bets out of the 1st round with 2 HW's that have KO power when fresh.. I'm not convinced this fight actually gets out of the 1st round..

Maybe Reem 1st round or Stipe live bet after that were my thoughts. Like I said this is a tough fight to nail down, lot's of intangibles to consider..

This fight is a gamble no matter how you look at it IMO...

I'm actually thinking maybe the under round bets are the most likely to cash at this point.. Odds are crap though past round 2..

UFC 203 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, Ohio - PPV
    Sat 9/10 1001 Alistair Overeem +120 o1½ -120
    11:30PM 1002 Stipe Miocic -140 u1½ +100

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance

1056 Fight won’t start round 3
    Yeah I don't think it will go the distance, but I'm definitely not laying that price. Reem has been fighting smarter but also more tentatively of late. The Under at even money is not a bad bet imo. I don't think there's a ton of value to be had on this fight so I'm not playing it too big.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I don't think it will go the distance, but I'm definitely not laying that price. Reem has been fighting smarter but also more tentatively of late. The Under at even money is not a bad bet imo. I don't think there's a ton of value to be had on this fight so I'm not playing it too big.
    Remember this is a 5 rounder.. Really not likely it goes the distance considering the gas tank limitations with Reem.. -485 no distance prop is almost a lock and very tempting...

Hugo de Naranja

Remember this is a 5 rounder.. Really not likely it goes the distance considering the gas tank limitations with Reem.. -485 no distance prop is almost a lock and very tempting...
    If you like it perhaps you could parlay it with Werdum -3.5. If that comes out at (-150), a parlay of Werdum -3.5/Miocic+Overeem Don't Go Distance would be (+101).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you like it perhaps you could parlay it with Werdum -3.5. If that comes out at (-150), a parlay of Werdum -3.5/Miocic+Overeem Don't Go Distance would be (+101).
    Maybe, I typically only like to parlay up a couple fights on a card with heavy favorites when I can't find a +odds prop to play with either fight. . Such as when the straight odds are just to heavy to take head on so then the parlay comes into mind and play.. I don't parlay often anymore like I use too.. Hense the term (poorlay)

I really should parlay more often with +odd props considering how streaky I can get at times but I still haven't got down and dirty with that yet.. At some point I will though with prop play with maybe 2 and 3 teamers... I have hit a few solid +odd 2 and 3 team parlays this year so I do play the prop parlays at times but usually use them as a hedge..

I've seen how much pay dirt you can make on hitting 3 +200 prop parlays.. It multiplies quickly..

I'm still tweaking and working betting strategies to play up to my strengths.. Still a work in progress... 2 and 3 team + odd parlay props is certainly something I need to incorporate in the future though..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-06-16 at 10:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MMA MANIA prelim write ups and predictions in -

170 lbs.: Yancy Medeiros vs. Sean Spencer
    Yancy Medeiros (12-4) opened his UFC career with two losses and a win overturned because of marijuana, but managed to rebound with two "Performance of the Night"-winning submissions. A 1-2 stretch followed, leading him to make his Welterweight debut this Saturday.
    He has knocked out six opponents and submitted another three.

Sean Spencer (12-5) stepped up to Middleweight on short notice in his Octagon debut, resulting in a submission loss to Rafael Natal, but he found more success at his native Welterweight. Following a horrid robbery loss to Cathal Pendred, he suffered a knockout loss to Mike Pyle that earned them "Fight of the Night" honors.
    His four stoppages include two knockouts and two submissions.
    Medeiros’ unique striking and opportunistic submission game are hampered by porous striking defense. Luckily, Spencer is not a big hitter by any stretch of the imagination. "Black Magic" has all of two knockout wins, which came in his first two professional fights. In short, he’s someone Medeiros should be able to ply his craft against without fear, especially since Spencer doesn’t have a great takedown gain.
    The one issue may be that Medeiros relies on pressuring and overpowering foes, which he may find more difficult at 170 pounds than he did at Lightweight. Still, he’s the bigger hitter and better overall finisher. Expect a mid-round submission in transition, possibly off of a knockdown.
    Prediction: Medeiros via second-round submission

205 lbs.: C.B. Dollaway vs. Francimar Barroso

Four wins in five fights -- the sole loss an inexplicable robbery against Tim Boetsch that C.B. Dollaway (15-8) dominated -- bumped The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 7 runner up higher in UFC's Middleweight division than he’d ever been before. "The Doberman" enters Saturday’s bout on a three-fight losing streak, however, including a stunning one-punch defeat to Nate Marquardt in his most recent effort.
    He has knocked out six opponents overall.
    It’s been a rather interesting UFC road for Francimar Barroso (18-5), who won three of his first four bouts in the promotion in a streak that saw him accidentally punt Ryan Jimmo’s balls into next week en route to an underwhelming decision. Last time out, he slugged it out with Nikita Krylov in Rotterdam before tapping to a rear-naked choke in the second round.
    This will mark his Middleweight debut.
    Barroso can grapple and Barroso can strike. Everything in-between seems to be a work-in-progress. His long kicks and wild punches don’t synergize with his middling takedown takedown game, leaving him forever stuck below the elite level. Dollaway’s not elite himself, but he’s the better boxer and very well-equipped to shut down Barroso’s Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
    The real question here is where Dollaway’s head is -- a significant part of his success lies in his newfound confidence in his striking, confidence that Marquardt’s right hand could have thoroughly obliterated. He has faced adversity and come back before, though, so I say he controls the striking for a decision win.
    Prediction: Dollaway via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Drew Dober vs. Jason Gonzalez

The "submission loss" Drew Dober (16-7) suffered at the hands of Leandro Silva may have been laughable, but there was nothing bogus about the guillotine Efrain Escudero forced him to tap to two Junes ago. With his back against the wall, Dober used his wrestling to upset Scott Holtzman at UFC 195 to earn his second UFC victory.

He will give up six inches of height to the 6’2" Jason Gonzalez (10-2).
    As part of Team Urijah Faber, Gonzalez knocked out Tim Welch on TUF 22 before losing a decision to Abner Lloveras in the quarterfinals. After taping, he knocked out previously-unbeaten Chris Padilla in his RFA debut this past June.
    He steps in for the injured Erik Koch on one month’s notice.
    Looking back, I really haven’t given Dober enough credit in my prediction pieces. He’s not a world-beater, of course, but he’s a capable and well-rounded fight who’s incredibly difficult to finish.
    In short, a fairly tough match up for Gonzalez, who’s used to finishing foes and whose wrestling failed the test against Lloveras. Without much time to prepare and with the inefficient striking he showed against the Spaniard, I expect him to steadily lose ground to Dober, whose wrestling attack should carry him to a decision win.
    Prediction: Dober via unanimous decision

135 lbs.: Jessica Eye v. Bethe Correia

Jessica Eye (11-5) choked out Bellator MMA tournament winner Zoila Frausto as part of a seven-fight win streak that brought her to UFC. In the promotion itself, she’s gone 1-4 (1 NC), her decision over Sarah Kaufmann overturned because of marijuana metabolites.
    "Evil" stands two inches taller than the 5’4" Bethe Correia (9-2).

"Pitbull" punched her way through three foes on her way to a title shot, including two of Ronda Rousey’s fellow "Horsewomen." Said title shot ended with a Rousey right hand 36 seconds in, after which Correia lost a competitive fight with Raquel Pennington in April.
    She owns two wins via knockout.
    Eye’s UFC record is, well, kinda terrible on paper, but it’s not like she has lost to bad opponents. Her three-fight losing streak came against Miesha Tate, Julianna Pena and Sara McMann. Of Correia’s three UFC wins, the best is probably her questionable decision over Julie Kedzie (beating Jessamyn Duke and Shayna Baszler is nothing to write home about).
    Stylistically, Eye’s jab and combination work are well-equipped to run circles around Correia’s toothless brawling, much as they did in her one-sided drubbing of Leslie Smith. Correia doesn’t have the wrestling skills that Eye has struggled with, either, which ought to allow Eye to strike with impunity. Expect her to handily outclass Correia in the boxing for a one-sided decision win.
    Prediction: Eye via unanimous decision

185 lbs.: Brad Tavares vs. Caio Magalhaes

Despite falling short on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 11, Brad Tavares (13-4) found great success early in his UFC career with seven wins in eight fights. He has since gone 1-3 with losses to division standouts Yoel Romero, Tim Boetsch and Robert Whittaker.
    He will give up two inches of height to the 6’1" Brazilian.
    Grappling and punching power -- combined with a healthy dose of punches to the back of the head -- carried Caio Magalhaes (9-2) to a four-fight win streak after losing his debut. His streak came to an end when Josh Samman choked him out and his decision to spit on Samman afterward led to the Nevada State Athletic Commission suspending him for six months.
    His wins are split evenly between knockouts, submissions and decisions.
    Magalhaes is a classless, dirty fighter -- his fight with Trevor Smith featured some of the most blatant shots to the back of the head I’ve ever seen and his antics with Samman were just pathetic. Luckily, Tavares is here to show him what’s up.
    By winning a decision. I’ll take what I can get.
    Tavares has the wrestling advantage and superior kickboxing technique, as Magalhaes usually prefers wading in with power punches. In terms of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Magalhaes doesn’t offer much off of his back, certainly not enough to deter Tavares should he elect to bring it to the mat. I have some concerns about the state of Tavares’ chin, but he has the edge in enough areas that he should take the decision.
    Prediction: Tavares via unanimous decision

155 lbs.: Nik Lentz vs. Michael McBride

The drop to Featherweight for Nik Lentz (26-7-2) paid quick dividends as he went on a 4-1 streak, the sole loss to Chad Mendes. After losing his rematch with Charles Oliveira, he returned to 155 pounds with a decision win over Team Alpha Male’s Danny Castillo in Dec. 2015.
    "The Carnie" has submitted 10 professional foes, three of them via punches.
    The ground game of Michael McBride (8-1) has carried him to considerable success, including a successful Bellator appearance in 2014. In fact, all eight of his wins have come by one of five different submissions. He replaces Mairbek Taisumov -- whose **** issues forced his withdrawal -- on less than two weeks’ notice.
    Full disclosure: I have found bugger-all footage of McBride out there, so all I have to go on is his record. And said record says he’s in for it.
    This isn’t the kind of fighter he can overpower early and often or bank on submitting off of his back. This is Nik Lentz, grinder extraordinaire. While his takedowns may not be that effective at Lightweight and while he may be slowing down a bit, the only person to tap him in the last decade was Charles Oliveira. McBride, on short notice and with only one fight since Oct. 2014, is not up to the task. Lentz wins in classic Lentz fashion with a dominant decision.
    Prediction: Lentz via unanimous decision

125 lbs.: Ian McCall vs. Ray Borg

Once the No. 1-ranked Flyweight in the world, Ian McCall (13-5-1) has not fought since an overweight John Lineker handed him his third UFC loss in Jan. 2015. "Uncle Creepy" was set to return against Justin Scoggins at UFC 201, only for "Tank" to bungle his weight cut and scrap the bout at the last minute.
    He has scored seven wins by stoppage, four via form of knockout.
    Ray Borg (9-2) burst onto the UFC Flyweight scene by pushing Dustin Ortiz to his limit in his debut and rattling off three impressive wins in subsequent fights. This set up a showdown with fellow prospect Justin Scoggins, who shut down Borg’s grappling en route to a decision win.
    "The Tazmexican Devil" has submitted six foes, five by rear-naked choke.
    McCall is an excellent wrestler with great jiu-jitsu and a decent striking attack. Borg is that, too, only nine years younger and constantly improving. Sure, he got bodied by Scoggins, but I had "Tank" pegged to do the same to McCall before the incident mentioned above.
    I still have high hopes for Borg, who I’m confident could handle McCall even at the latter’s best. With "Uncle Creepy’s" huge layoff and persistent injury issues, it’s all "Tazmexican," who comes out on top of an entertaining 15-minute grappling battle.
    Prediction: Borg by unanimous decision
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- On Episode 2 of UFC 203 Embedded, welterweight CM Punk takes an ice bath in his high-end home facility. Heavyweight Travis Browne trains outdoors, while his opponent Fabricio Werdum works in his gym and visits an old haunt. Divisional champ Stipe Miocic spends his Sunday judging hot rods, and title challenger Alistair Overeem goes for a high-altitude hike in New Mexico. UFC 203 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the world heavyweight championship main event at UFC 203, taking place Saturday, September 10 on Pay-Per-View.

- Check out the best finishes from some of the fighters featured in UFC 203, including Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, Urijah Faber and more.

- On Episode 3 of UFC 203 Embedded, debuting welterweight CM Punk defies science in dry ice bath, and heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic gets suited up. Bantamweight Jessica Eye centers her training on her throwing arm. Punk's opponent Mickey Gall arrives in The Land, where he discovers he has a fan in heavyweight title challenger Alistair Overeem. Veteran bantamweight Urijah Faber offers Punk some fight week advice as the former pro wrestler struggles with social media then hams it up at a photo shoot. Miocic then ventures to the East Coast for a day of media to promote his hometown title defense. UFC 203 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the world heavyweight championship at UFC 203, taking place Saturday, September 10 on Pay-Per-View.

- Check out the highlights from Wednesday's open workouts, featuring UFC 203 stars Stipe Miocic, Alistair Overeem, CM Punk and more.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 09-08-16 at 09:22 AM.

Hugo de Naranja

Gall Sub up to (+135). He could get a ground and pound TKO but I think this is good value.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Am I the only one that thinks CM Punk looks like meth head? He's got that junky look like he's been thru rehab a dozen times or more for heroin or meth addictions.... Just saying? He better test clean..

Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja

Maybe, I typically only like to parlay up a couple fights on a card with heavy favorites when I can't find a +odds prop to play with either fight. . Such as when the straight odds are just to heavy to take head on so then the parlay comes into mind and play.. I don't parlay often anymore like I use too.. Hense the term (poorlay)

I really should parlay more often with +odd props considering how streaky I can get at times but I still haven't got down and dirty with that yet.. At some point I will though with prop play with maybe 2 and 3 teamers... I have hit a few solid +odd 2 and 3 team parlays this year so I do play the prop parlays at times but usually use them as a hedge..

I've seen how much pay dirt you can make on hitting 3 +200 prop parlays.. It multiplies quickly..

I'm still tweaking and working betting strategies to play up to my strengths.. Still a work in progress... 2 and 3 team + odd parlay props is certainly something I need to incorporate in the future though..
    Prop parlays are great. I make a bunch for each card and hit at least one the vast majority of the time. One strategy I've used is making a 2-team prop parlay that includes one prop that I think has a lot of value and another that is a likely method of victory for the opponent for one of my biggest bets. For instance, this weekend I think there is decent value on Overeem ITD. I'm also heavily exposed to Werdum and I see a TKO as basically Travis Browne's only method of victory. That said, I made a parlay of Browne KO/Overeem ITD (+872) which will cash big if Browne ends up clipping Werdum and I'm correct about Reem finishing Stipe without having to put a larger hedge on Browne KO.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Punk only did grappling in the open workouts, didn't do any strikes. He didn't want to be clowned . He's toast.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jason Gonzalez

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/u...ason-gonzalez/

https://twitter.com/jasongonzalez55
    https://www.facebook.com/jason.gonzalez.5895

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jason-Gonzalez-66736

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/...jason-gonzalez

This is all the video material I could find.

- Muay Thai background

- Post-fight interview after win over Christos Giagos

- Short post fight interview after win over Chris Padilla (RFA 38)

Last edited by Thrilla; 09-08-16 at 08:44 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Join leading MMA oddsmaker Nick Kalikas and MMA journalist Brian Hemminger for the best source of insider MMA betting and fantasy sports analysis. UFC 203 betting podcast gives detailed picks, bets and breakdowns for the entire fight card.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Urijah Faber +110 ML easy, it's going be a cake walk. The only problem you're going to have is, you're going to wish you bet more! > Jimmie Rivera. You're welcome
    Who does this guy lose to other than Dominick Cruz and Jose Aldo, no one, pound it!
    Last edited by UncleChael; 09-08-16 at 06:00 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Bethe Correia likes that beat ^^

Last edited by Thrilla; 09-08-16 at 06:12 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rich Benjamins

Hugo de Naranja

Ended up loading up a bit more than initially planned on Reem.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

There is only 1 best bet on this card and its +370 now

CM PUNK!!! It's clobberin' time!!!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-203#/fight

- Fightnetwork.com/ - Gabe Morency and GambLou preview UFC 203: Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne rematch, CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall and more on MMA Meltdown.

- Fghtnetwork.com/ - Paul Shaughnessy (@PaulShag) and Cody Saftic (@CJSaftic) break down UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem and give you their picks, bets & DraftKings Lineups.

- Miocic vs Overeem predictions, plus full fight card UFC 203 predictions. All on the Fury's Fight Picks Podcast with pro gambler Luca Fury!

Last edited by Thrilla; 09-09-16 at 01:49 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Urijah Faber +110 ML easy, it's going be a cake walk. The only problem you're going to have is, you're going to wish you bet more! > Jimmie Rivera. You're welcome
    Who does this guy lose to other than Dominick Cruz and Jose Aldo, no one, pound it!
    I was originally leaning Rivera but just maybe Faber is more well rounded, more experienced, and perhaps has the ultimate set of tools to beat Rivera either by Sub or by decision after all.. Ya talked me into it Unc

May still hedge Rivera by KO just in case...

1329 Rivera wins by TKO/KO
    +373
    Points Awarded:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 203 Picks:
    Drew Dober Split Decision (29-28 x2, 28-29)
    Yancy Medeiros Round 2 Submission
    Francimar Barroso Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
    Nik Lentz Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Caio Magalhaes Round 1 TKO
    Bethe Correia Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Joanne Calderwood Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
    Jimmie Rivera Unanimous Decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
    Mickey Gall Round 1 Submission
    Fabricio Werdum Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Alistair Overeem Round 2 TKO

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 203 Plays:

Fight #1: Dober vs. Gonzalez (DEBUT):
    Gonzalez Scorecards = No Action (-107) 1.07u to win 1u
    Gonzalez (+150) 1u
    Gonzalez Decision (+430) .25u

Fight #2: Medeiros vs. Spencer:
    Medeiros (-125) 1.25u to win 1u
    Medeiros Round 2 (+675) .5u
    Medeiros Submission (+865) .75u
    Medeiros Round 3 (+1025) .5u

Fight #3: Dollaway vs. Barroso:
    Barroso Scorecards = No Action (+143) 1u
    Barroso (+150) 1u
    Barroso Decision (+460) 2u

Hedge:
    Dollaway Round 1 (+475) .5u

Fight #4: Lentz vs. McBride (DEBUT):
    Lentz Decision (-120) 1.2u to win 1u
    Lentz Decision (+102) .5u
    Lentz Round 3 (+925) .5u

Hedge(s):
    McBride Scorecards = No Action (+315) .5u
    McBride Submission (+1015) .5u
    McBride Submission (+1225) .25u

Fight #5: Tavares vs. Magalhaes:
    Magalhaes Scorecards = No Action (+125) 2.5u
    Magalhaes (+160) 2u
    Magalhaes KO/TKO (+540) 1u
    Magalhaes Round 1 (+575) .25u

Hedge:
    Tavares Decision (+155) 1u

Fight #6: Eye vs. Correia:
    Correia Decision (+195) 1u

Fight #7: Andrade vs. Calderwood:
    Calderwood Scorecards = No Action (+316) 1u
    Calderwood KO/TKO (+1225) .25u
    Calderwood Round 3 (+1800) .25u
    Andrade/Calderwood Draw (+6000) .125u

Hedge:
    Andrade Round 1 (+400) .5u

Fight #8: Faber vs. Rivera:
    Faber/Rivera Over 2.5 Rounds (-150) 1.5u to win 1u
    Rivera (-110) 1.1u to win 1u
    Rivera Decision (+165) 1u
    Rivera -3.5 (+180) 1u

Hedge(s):
    Faber Scorecards = No Action (+103) 1u
    Faber ITD (+388) .5u
    Faber Submission (+585) .5u

Fight #9: Punk vs. Gall:
    Gall Submission (+110) .75u
    Gall Submission (+135) .5u

Hedge:
    Punk Round 1 (+1300) .25u

Fight #10: Werdum vs. Browne:
    Werdum -3.5 (-115) 4.6u to win 4u
    Werdum Decision (+175) .5u
    Werdum Decision (+220) .5u
    Werdum KO/TKO (+515) .5u
    Werdum Round 3 (+1025) .25u

Hedge:
    Browne Round 1 (+400) 1u

Fight #11: Miocic (C) vs. Overeem:
    Overeem ITD (+164) 1u
    Overeem ITD (+170) 2u
    Overeem Round 1 (+375) 1u
    Fight Goes Distance (+400) .5u
    Overeem Round 2 (+750) .75u

Hedge(s):
    Miocic Decision (+845) .25u
    Miocic Split/Majority Decision (+1925) .25u

Straight Parlays:
    Werdum/Hillary Clinton Wins Election (+108) 1u
    Lapilus/Gall (+126) 2u

Prop Parlays:
    Eye+Correia Over 2.5/Faber+Rivera Over 2.5 (+125) 1u
    Faber+Rivera Over 2.5/Hillary Clinton Wins Election (+129) 1u
    Faber+Rivera Over 2.5/Werdum (+132) 1u
    Gall+Punk Won’t Start R2/Henderson+Bisping Won’t Go Distance (+135) 1u
    Gall Submission/Werdum -3.5 (+339) .5u
    Dober Decision/Tavares Decision (+492) .5u
    Dollaway+Barroso Go Distance/Andrade Decision (+562) .5u
    Dober Decision/Dollaway Decision(+589) .25u
    Dober Decision/Spencer Decision (+678) .25u
    Spencer Decision/Correia Decision (+796) .5u
    Browne KO/Overeem ITD (+872) .5u
    Brown KO/Overeem KO (+967) .25u
    Correia Decision/Faber ITD (+1339) .25u
    Barroso Decision/Werdum Decision (+1496) .25u
    Dober Decision/Spencer Decision/Tavares Decision (+1984) .125u
    Correia Decision/Rivera Decision/Werdum Decision (+2014) .25u
    Browne Round 1/Overeem Round 1 (+2525) .25u
    Dober Decision/Dollaway Decision/Spencer Decision/Tavares Decision (+5529) .125u

Full Card Props:
    Over 5.5 Fights Go Distance (+120) 1u
    Over 6.5 Fights Go Distance (+340) .5u
    No Fights End in Submission (+869) .5u
    Over 7.5 Fights Go Distance (+1092) .25u
    Over 8.5 Fights Go Distance (+3875) .125u
    Over 9.5 Fights Go Distance (+27000) .125u
    Last edited by Hugo de Naranja; 09-09-16 at 06:32 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 203 Draftkings Tournament Lineup:
    Mickey Gall ($11,400)
    Fabricio Werdum ($10,700)
    Alistair Overeem ($9,600)
    Caio Magalhaes ($9,600)
    Jason Gonzalez ($8,200)

Hugo de Naranja

Faber up to (+160) damn that's surprising
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

First 12345 ... Last