UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I'd rather lose my bet and watch fukking Stipe Miocic put on a show at home or bet on conor mcgregor the first time and watch nate diaz put a beat down on that boy.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I thought overeems fading chin would be a problem, even though i liked his striking. I therefor passed while slightly leaning Miocic because of his durability and if he would hit overeem we have seen so many times how he responds. I think miocic was the correct play or a pass, before the fight took place. It also proved to be correct. Sometimes pass is also is a good bet, when you then saw what happened your statement look outright foolish. But, exactly what was critized about overeem happened in the fight.....but still the correct pick was overeem? Sound pretty stupid. No, it is stupid.

Just a plain KO from a receding chin that has been beaten up since 1999.
    The props for Alistair presented value at plus money IMO. It was a pick em fight because the variance when 2 KO hitting heavyweights meet is insane. Coming back and looking clever when the fight is over is pretty cheap. Reems winning streak was impressive at HW and like I said...it didnt look good for Miocic for a while there. +650 almost hit so dont come back and try to look smart when HW MMA fights are coinflips these days.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    The props for Alistair presented value at plus money IMO. It was a pick em fight because the variance when 2 KO hitting heavyweights meet is insane. Coming back and looking clever when the fight is over is pretty cheap. Reems winning streak was impressive at HW and like I said...it didnt look good for Miocic for a while there. +650 almost hit so dont come back and try to look smart when HW MMA fights are coinflips these days.
    I didnt come back being smart, i said is bullshit that Overeem was the right side. Thw the big question coming into this fight was, who landed first? And still, even though overeem landed first, it wasnt enough. Micic chin prevailed. How can you then say, that overeem was the correct side, when nature actually set the score? It was basically chin vs chin, and when that happened the man with the younger and less battle worn chin won.

The conversation was about your statement, not being a smartass. I didnt even bet the fight.

But 56+ units in 4 month or +212 units in 2012 documented in this forum, kind of suggest i actually am a smartass. Tada.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yeah you dont get the point at all

First ... 891011