Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

after watching conon mcgregor struggle against nate diaz...

he should never fight as a welterweight ever again. besides nate diaz who can he really beat in that division?

the guy needs to stick to fighting in feather weight and dana white needs to stop promoting this guy as the greatest thing since slice of bread.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

It's all about money Kahn...you know this

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i hear you. sadly, ufc is turning into wwe.

mike goldberg calling this fight the greatest fight in ufc history. i was like wtf? neither of these guys fight at 170 and neither of these guys will ever be a champion at 170 but this is the greatest fight in ufc history? wtf is going on around here? ufc is turning into a joke.

i'm pretty sure with the new ownership, it's only gonna get worse.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

If Edgar and McGregor ever fight, I'm going all in on Edgar

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

I don't disagree but how many 150's can jump up to 170 and go 5 rounds with Diaz? I think Conor kicks some ass in his next few when he comes back down.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah i give the guy credit for having huge dreams in thinking he can get 3 championship belts but i don't wanna see the guy fight at 170. this was the 2nd time the guy gassed after round and a half. he ain't anthony johnson, where he can be more dominant moving up 3 weight classes.

i don't even think the guy can be dominant at lightweight.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Guy would be around #9-10 in lightweight.

He should stay at 145 and dominate.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6087

The man needs to stick to featherweight really he is no naseem hameed that can knock out the opponents with ease

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    The man needs to stick to featherweight really he is no naseem hameed that can knock out the opponents with ease
    lol 17 kos outta 20 wins with 13 coming in the first round.... he cant knock people out though ... mcgregor already said he isnt fighting 170 again he wants to fight 145 or 155 strictly. Hes an intelligent person he didnt become the highest paid mma fighter in a span of 3 years by being stupid, and diaz is a beast guy easily is big as a ton of welterweights hes a huge lightweight, who else can stand with diaz for 5 rounds and survive ? not to many people michael johnson donald cerrone 2 elite strikers off the top of my head couldnt handle it so people gotta give a bit more respect, obviously mcgregor isnt gonna go to 170 and take out tyron woodley he would get starched but he could do some damage at lightweight him vs alvarez would be a toss em fight imo

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    lol i remember that guy. he would've easily ko'd conor in a boxing match.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    lol 17 kos outta 20 wins with 13 coming in the first round.... he cant knock people out though ... mcgregor already said he isnt fighting 170 again he wants to fight 145 or 155 strictly. Hes an intelligent person he didnt become the highest paid mma fighter in a span of 3 years by being stupid, and diaz is a beast guy easily is big as a ton of welterweights hes a huge lightweight, who else can stand with diaz for 5 rounds and survive ? not to many people michael johnson donald cerrone 2 elite strikers off the top of my head couldnt handle it so people gotta give a bit more respect, obviously mcgregor isnt gonna go to 170 and take out tyron woodley he would get starched but he could do some damage at lightweight him vs alvarez would be a toss em fight imo
    conor is lucky rda broke his foot. rda would've destroyed conor. conor has no gas tank.

watch rda vs nate. if that fight went two more rounds, rda would've punished him for two more rounds.

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about the money. If he stayed at a division where he dominated people wouldn't be as interested. Whether you thought the fight was great or not yesterday isn't relevant 99% of people watching that loved it and when they have McGregor Diaz 3 they will make tons of money

Side note: Has anyone heard Diaz speak?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol i remember that guy. he would've easily ko'd conor in a boxing match.
    smh

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    conor is lucky rda broke his foot. rda would've destroyed conor. conor has no gas tank.

watch rda vs nate. if that fight went two more rounds, rda would punish him for two more rounds.

all your comments have shown you clearly dont understand mma or fighting lol
    obviously a boxer would beat an mma fighter in a boxing match and mcrgegor would starch naseem in an mma fight in less then 1 minute

and styles make fights in mma comparing somebody beating a person has nothing to do with another matchup... rda grinded diaz and took him down a bunch which is diaz kryptonite , bendo did the exact same thing to diaz . I would favor RDA in the fight but to say he wouldve destroyed him is just uneducated alvarez just knocked out rda and mcgregor has just as good hands as alvarez, its mma anybody can win on a given night and the name of the game is styles make fights.. mcgregor literally took a terrible style matchup and won a war which basically nobody can do if they straight up stand with diaz for 25 minutes. I just cant get all the hate the dude gets for literally fighting anybody at anytime , hes by far the most active champion he fights like 3-4 times a year and ducks nobody he fought what at the time was the worst matchup in the division on short notice in chad mendes then fights the p4p best featherweight in history , hes beat max holloway whos on a huge win streak and may fight aldo for the title next, he beat porier whos at 155 about to crack into the top 10 so saying hed get starched by other is stupid hes beat a ton of high talent guys , he wouldnt be defending his title 5 times in a row at 155 but i could see him winning the title if the matchups right , he has a ton of power , good movement and super high fight iq
    Last edited by firekillex; 08-21-16 at 08:50 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    all your comments have shown you clearly dont understand mma or fighting lol
    obviously a boxer would beat an mma fighter in a boxing match and mcrgegor would starch naseem in an mma fight in less then 1 minute

and styles make fights in mma comparing somebody beating a person has nothing to do with another matchup... rda grinded diaz and took him down a bunch which is diaz kryptonite , bendo did the exact same thing to diaz . I would favor RDA in the fight but to say he wouldve destroyed him is just uneducated alvarez just knocked out rda and mcgregor has just as good hands as alvarez, its mma anybody can win on a given night and the name of the game is styles make fights.. mcgregor literally took a terrible style matchup and won a war which basically nobody can do if they straight up stand with diaz for 25 minutes
    lol my comments show you i clearly don't understand mma or fighting? give me a break. i've taught people how to fight while you probably weren't even born. just because you watch fights or rolled on a mat couple times doesn't make you an expert. i've actually been in fist fights where i literally rearranged their faces.

reread what i've wrote, i said prince naseem would ko conor in a boxing match. lack reading comprehensions much?

yeah nate's best quality is durability and ground game. yes he did beat cowboy standing up but cowboy is a different fighter now. if you watched that fight cowboy was standing there like a fukking punching bag, repeatedly getting hit with 1 2. who are we kidding, nate's a mediocre fighter with mediocre talent. don't make it sound like he's some great fighter with awesome technique. if you really think so, you don't know shit about fighting.

i'm saying conor would get destroyed since he has no gas tank. read kid read..

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

McGregor will be fighting GSP in New York (supposedly)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

McGregor should fight Mayweather wouid be an unbelievable purse

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    McGregor will be fighting GSP in New York (supposedly)
    It's just imposible, GSP is a nightmare matchup for Conor, I don't believe this rumour.