spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

SP's Do you like money thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Apologies to Spargament, who also posted a +935, but didn't come in til a few minutes after 7pm ET.
    That was for UFC 108....something like 11-1 or better, see the ufc 108 capping contest thread........But really at the end of the day, it doesn't mean much to me if you fade or tail or ignore the thread...this is my specialty, so I'm gonna start tracking my picks here (my other threads I'll start posting in again today, it's been a busy few days)

BOL

spargament
    KHABIB

This is what it is, Riggs Hieron is already too late to bet on. Sorry.

Your winners:
    Melvin Manhoef
    Herschel Walker
    Lashley
    Nick Diaz

I wouldn't waste my time betting on the Coenen/Santos fight...as per the odds, Santos should knock her the **** out, but at -850 or whatever the units necessary to cash on that fight without parlaying it (not an option for me unfortunately) arent worth what I'd say would be 30% chance she taps.

JUST BECAUSE SHES BRAZILIAN DOESN'T MEAN HER BJJ IS ANYWHERE NEAR WORLD CLASS...AT ADCC SHE GOT ****IN EMBARRASSED

The same principle of are the units worth the bet apply to Lashley too obviously, I just can't see Wes Sims' ass doing ANYTHING to stop Lashley whose actually the same size as him (unlike James McSweeney who he IMO beat on that episode of tough who at the time was like half his size)....

spargament
    KHABIB

whoops Thrown back a few too many or something confusing Shivers with Sims with the McSweeney example...haha no matter though, meant the same thing, same result.

spargament
    KHABIB

Absurdities happen.

spargament
    KHABIB

Manhoef-
    Cyborg-
    Lashley-
    Walker-
    Diaz-

(Santos did win, and I apparently was able to parlay it with Diaz late luckily...ironically it was Lashley that my book wouldn't let me parlay after further investigation)

THREAD RECORD YTD: 4-1

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    ........arent worth what I'd say would be 30% chance she taps.

JUST BECAUSE SHES BRAZILIAN DOESN'T MEAN HER BJJ IS ANYWHERE NEAR WORLD CLASS...AT ADCC SHE GOT ****IN EMBARRASSED
    Oh man, i lost on Choenen. I figured with a 30% chance she was gonna get a tap there was some value at +585.... if I only knew you actually bet on Cyborg

Figured i was getting good advice from someone who went 11-1 on a ufc one time

spargament
    KHABIB

yeah....I was referencing that as a no-play haha...as mentioned I thought she was gonna win, but the odds were horrendous and initially i couldn't even parlay it....but i lucked out late with

"
    2 Team Parlay #166941710 (Win)
    Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline
    (3708) Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos -850January 30th, 2010 - Strikeforce MMA - BankAtlantic Center- Sunrise, Florida
    Both must fight for action.
    Sat@10:30p

Final Scores
    Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos 1
    Marloes Coenen 0

Mixed Martial Arts (Game) Moneyline
    (3700) Nick Diaz -300January 30th 2010 - Strikeforce MMA - BankAtlantic Center- Sunrise, Florida
    Strikeforce Welterweight Championship
    Both must fight for action.
    Sat@10:45p

Final Scores
    Nick Diaz 1
    Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis 0"

I'll definitely try to make it more clear for this weekend my LEANS and my picks and no plays.... my bad Terp, I promise you a big weekend this weekend.