Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The next card is shit.
    There's not too many fights that I'm excited about and it doesn't seem like a great card for betting.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Hermansson and Scot Askham are really good. I look forward to that fight. The rest is pretty bad except the main event.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Great job tonight man! Was rooting for you throughout.
    +14U is a solid winning night for you as well Hugo!!!.. You hit some outstanding round props...

This was one of the those nights where I really couldn't miss.. Started off with the first fight win and never looked back... I lost money on only 3 fights, 2 which were very small losses.. Only loss that stung a bit was the Edson Barboza choke out.. Hit every other fight straight bet, prop, O/U, parlay, etc.. on the entire card.. Needless to say I cleaned up on the Demien Maia Sub win as well..

Not sure I can top this winning percentage anytime soon so I'm enjoying this victory. Just one of those magical nights

Onto the next event!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-28-16 at 01:38 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    +14U is a solid winning night for you as well Hugo!!!.. You hit some outstanding round props...

This was one of the those nights where I really couldn't miss.. Started off with the first fight win and never looked back... I lost money on only 3 fights, 2 which were very small losses.. Only loss that stung a bit was the Edson Barboza choke out.. Hit every other fight straight bet, prop, O/U, parlay, etc.. on the entire card.. Needless to say I cleaned up on the Demien Maia Sub win as well..

Not sure I can top this winning percentage anytime soon so I'm enjoying this victory. Just one of those magical nights

Onto the next event!!!!
    Great night for you bud! Let's keep this train rolling. Did you mean the Pettis choke out?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Great night for you bud! Let's keep this train rolling. Did you mean the Pettis choke out?
    I guess that read wrong. Lol.. Yes when Pettis choked out Do Bronx.. That was still a fun fight to watch, very competitive..

Pettis was just better in the wrestling scrambles.. Turning out of that last body lock into top position I thought was the turning point in the fight for Pettis.. I thought Do Bronx should have kept the fight standing, he seemed to be doing very well walking down Pettis and staying in his grill.... Oh well..

Not sure Showtime is back but he did gut out a solid win there...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-28-16 at 01:59 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I guess that read wrong. Lol.. Yes when Pettis choked out Do Bronx.. That was still a fun fight to watch, very competitive..

Pettis was just better in the wrestling scrambles.. Turning out of that last body lock into top position I thought was the turning point in the fight for Pettis.. I thought Do Bronx should have kept the fight standing, he seemed to be doing very well walking down Pettis and staying in his grill.... Oh well..

Not sure Showtime is back but he did gut out a solid win there...

Likely fading Pettis again in his next fight.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

have a juicy winner coming in Cleveland. can. not. wait.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

^^^^

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave THE_LOCKSMITH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoBlue77

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

There's not too many fights that I'm excited about and it doesn't seem like a great card for betting.
    This seems to be the case with a lot of the overseas cards. Either locals, who are a bit unknown, or "established" UFC fighters fighting locals at inflated odds. Props and a few parlays are usually the way to go for these types of events for me.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave xagonzx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Who?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    I got one as well.its.all.over.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

finally had a chance to watch the fights and what a shit show by condit.

First ... 12131415