HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Yeah I think non-pros have some kind of cap on how many BPs they can give per day.
    Damn. Well I don't think I will be going pro so look forward to getting 2 points a day for the foreseeable future.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    Damn. Well I don't think I will be going pro so look forward to getting 2 points a day for the foreseeable future.
    literally no reason not to go pro , cost $100 and you will cash out more than a $100 yearly with ease

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by HurlSweatPants View Post
    I certainly will. Thanks!
    Points Awarded:

HurlSweatPants gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

we gotta be careful doing betpoint bets with non pros ... not even worth being paid 2 points everyday for months

ill still never understand for the life of me why everybody here wouldnt go pro, not even trying to hate but you literally put $100 and get multiple pro contests and uses , if you just log in daily 12 points by a year you get over 4k points, which is $150 in bitcoin just for signing in daily ??? very EV+ no reason too not take advantage and help the website that you use all the time out in the process... win win situation no???

i guess maybe if you dont wanna put your name and all info i understand that

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

How do you cash out 4k points into bitcoin?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    How do you cash out 4k points into bitcoin?
    12 points a day x 365 = 4380 points
    plus daily contests, BTP , poker contests, 2 days a week trivia for FP , say at worst you get 5k points a year

go to SBR store bitcoin is fluctuating prices but last i seen it was $100 in bitcoin for 2667 points .... so almost $200 usd bitcoin a year for being pro if you just sign in daily and do a couple free contests....... so +100$ EV without even trying which would pay for next years membership , plus more if you hit big on any contests... and youre supporting the forum, no reason not too imo?

dont wanna hijack the thread of mma future fights just putting my 2 cents in lol

firekillex

whats everybodys thoughts on Stipe vs DC 2 ??
    liking Stipe at that + money not gonna lie, especially after hearing DC just had back surgery

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    whats everybodys thoughts on Stipe vs DC 2 ??
    liking Stipe at that + money not gonna lie, especially after hearing DC just had back surgery
    Couldn't agree more, Stipe +130 available in lots of places. I have Stipe being a fav here and believe come fight time the line will be pick'em at best. I'm betting Stipe now to hopefully bet DC on fight night for + money and lock in profit.

I hope DC wins. He has the highest fight IQ in UFC imo and it's amazing such a small guy is heavyweight champ. But Father Time has been catching up with a few fighters recently and I always got the impression DC never wanted this fight. He said he'd do it but expected the Lesnar fight to be made, have his final well-earned payday and quit undisputed HW champ.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Whats everyones thoughts on lee vs rda? To me its crazy rda even took this thing. Thats 3 straight fights vs guys with strong wrestling. I dont see this being any different than cov and usman fight... and lee might be so much better not cutting that extra 15 pounds. Hes way too big for 155

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    Whats everyones thoughts on lee vs rda? To me its crazy rda even took this thing. Thats 3 straight fights vs guys with strong wrestling. I dont see this being any different than cov and usman fight... and lee might be so much better not cutting that extra 15 pounds. Hes way too big for 155
    I lean Lee

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Lee is even money now which is crazy to me. I just maxed bet that on three books. I don't think RDA can stop Lee's takedowns and he is a monster on the ground. I see this looking a lot like Lee vs. Barboza.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    Lee is even money now which is crazy to me. I just maxed bet that on three books. I don't think RDA can stop Lee's takedowns and he is a monster on the ground. I see this looking a lot like Lee vs. Barboza.
    Totally possible. Lee definitely needs to prioritize his offensive wrestling from the opening bell.
    Points Awarded:

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Spot on. Lee's striking isn't terrible but he's gotta fight smart.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Baraldsson View Post
    Spot on. Lee's striking isn't terrible but he's gotta fight smart.
    Hopefully he does!

Baraldsson

Hopefully he does!
    Amen to that, brother.

Some great potential matchups for Lee at 170 if he can get past RDA.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Baraldsson 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2608

Liking Alexa Grasso at plus money. Also thinking of pulling the trigger on Pedro Munhoz, but haven't yet.

Baraldsson

Any thoughts on Tony Ferguson vs Cowboy?

I see this going like a lot of El Cucuy's fights with him getting hurt/rocked early on before rallying and wearing his opponent down with constant pressure. Cowboy has been known to quit in the past but has looked a lot more determined since his kid arrived.

Early lean is that Ferguson eventually gains the upper hand and gets the sub late on.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Baraldsson View Post
    Any thoughts on Tony Ferguson vs Cowboy?

I see this going like a lot of El Cucuy's fights with him getting hurt/rocked early on before rallying and wearing his opponent down with constant pressure. Cowboy has been known to quit in the past but has looked a lot more determined since his kid arrived.

Early lean is that Ferguson eventually gains the upper hand and gets the sub late on.
    Cowboy typically gets better as the fight goes on too so I'm not sure Ferguson will have that advantage like he usually does. Think Cowboy is live but probably picking Ferg.

firekillex

Cowboy by TKO or Ferguson TKO/decision are the only outcomes i could really see....
    this fight is gonna be a crazy pace with tons of output, gonna be fireworks

jacharron17
    jacharron17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2608

Brian Ortega at +150 is a gift from heaven, in my opinion.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by jacharron17 View Post
    Brian Ortega at +150 is a gift from heaven, in my opinion.
    3 rounder ?
    Ortega gonna get smoked, Zabits only downfall is his cardio imo... Ortega is not going to take him down, he will get picked apart striking as well.... only thing he can really do here is pull a guillotine or some crazy submission where Zabit is a great grappler as well

Baraldsson

Cowboy typically gets better as the fight goes on too so I'm not sure Ferguson will have that advantage like he usually does...
    Fair point, definitely worth considering. I'm banking on the fact Ferg is probably crazy enough to actually die in there before quitting whereas Cowboy has shown in the past he might just cave if the pressure is cranked up enough.

Either way, should be a great fight.

firekillex

thoughts on Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis
    ( if it actually happens )

Baraldsson

thoughts on Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis
    ( if it actually happens )
    Strong chance it doesn't happen unfortunately but fingers crossed.

Initial lean Pettis by decision but might just be guilty of recency bias after the Wonderboy fight. Never saw that KO coming in a million years. Pettis showed great heart to stay in it when he was just taking punishment and hardly landing anything himself so he should be full of self-belief now if nothing else.

Nate's been out an awful long time but if anyone can stroll back in and pick up where he left off it's probably him. Plus this might be like when he came in super motivated vs Michael Johnson and was really just auditioning to get the Conor fight. Probably smells the trilogy fight if Khabib ends up matched with Ferguson again instead of Conor.

What you thinking, Firekillex?

firekillex

Im just hoping it happens hahaha
    but its at 170, Diaz will have a big size advantage and 4 inches reach

Diaz is a guy who i dont think needs to be super active imo, and Pettis doesnt do super well with pressure fighters that can take a shot , i think this will look like the Holloway fight

Diaz can get dropped and Kod by head kicks weve seen before( Josh Thompson ) thats his only way to victory i see....

Diaz straight or Pettis TKO/KO is what ill most likely play IF this happens

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Diaz is a guy who i dont think needs to be super active imo, and Pettis doesnt do super well with pressure fighters that can take a shot , i think this will look like the Holloway fight

Diaz can get dropped and Kod by head kicks weve seen before( Josh Thompson ) thats his only way to victory i see....

Spot on. What do you think the line will be? Close to evens?

Baraldsson

Good insight, thanks. I often listen too much to my gut and end up wishing I'd spent longer researching and trying to anticipate lots of different outcomes. Hadn't factored Diaz's reach or pressure in so you've given me a few things to chew on before putting any money on it.

Along with Ferg vs Cowboy, this definitely one of the fights I'm most looking forward to.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Spot on. What do you think the line will be? Close to evens?
    with Pettis just getting a big win and Diaz being inactive for almost 3 years.... id say Diaz -130 range max
    ill take anything under -175 pretty large, i just think Pettis wilts under pressure/aggressive fighters, he was on his way to getting finished in that Wonderboy fight before landing that big shot, of course he has great speed and technique but hes not really a KO artist by any means these days

hoping to see -120/-150 range Diaz with Pettis TKO/KO being at solid + money for a little hedge

definitely will be fireworks, no doubt..
    Ferguson vs Cowboy is probably my favorite fight of 2019 hands down though thats 2 legit killers and i could see it going either way both guys have solid paths to victory, most likely wont touch that ill just sit and enjoy haha , maybe take Fight Doesnt go to decision but i dont think those odds will be great

edit :
    just checked the odds and its up now...
    Diaz + 105
    Pettis -125

aka im about to go big haha , typically would hate putting big bets months before a fight.... and a fight that is like 50/50 at best to even happen but i think Diaz has a lot of fans and people will be betting him i could see him getting into - money quickly. But that stuff is hard to predict, regardless love the line for him and will be taking a shot
    Last edited by firekillex; 05-22-19 at 05:40 PM.

firekillex

side note:
    Valentina vs Eye is obviously not a a fight where you can bet straight up with Valentina at -1200 or more unless you take a hail mary with Eye .....
    but Fight Doesnt Go To Decision is -120 right now....... Valentina is literally better in every aspect of MMA, Eye is tough and hard to finish but she just isnt in the same realm as the Bullet, should be a finish here in the later rounds IMO .... maybe even take Valentina by RD 3/4/5 finish if you want better odds but thats the only prop up for now and i cant see how Eye lasts the entire fight with that killer

bjpenn85

with Pettis just getting a big win and Diaz being inactive for almost 3 years.... id say Diaz -130 range max
    ill take anything under -175 pretty large, i just think Pettis wilts under pressure/aggressive fighters, he was on his way to getting finished in that Wonderboy fight before landing that big shot, of course he has great speed and technique but hes not really a KO artist by any means these days

hoping to see -120/-150 range Diaz with Pettis TKO/KO being at solid + money for a little hedge

definitely will be fireworks, no doubt..
    Ferguson vs Cowboy is probably my favorite fight of 2019 hands down though thats 2 legit killers and i could see it going either way both guys have solid paths to victory, most likely wont touch that ill just sit and enjoy haha , maybe take Fight Doesnt go to decision but i dont think those odds will be great

edit :
    just checked the odds and its up now...
    Diaz + 105
    Pettis -125

aka im about to go big haha , typically would hate putting big bets months before a fight.... and a fight that is like 50/50 at best to even happen but i think Diaz has a lot of fans and people will be betting him i could see him getting into - money quickly. But that stuff is hard to predict, regardless love the line for him and will be taking a shot
    That was my thought exactly, the line should be -130 for Diaz.

Cant blame anyone for taking a stab, but the chin, motivation, layoff, all of those other factors that hasnt anything to do with skill, is what is my concern. I will chill to fight time before placing a bet, or just livebet it perhaps.

bjpenn85

side note:
    Valentina vs Eye is obviously not a a fight where you can bet straight up with Valentina at -1200 or more unless you take a hail mary with Eye .....
    but Fight Doesnt Go To Decision is -120 right now....... Valentina is literally better in every aspect of MMA, Eye is tough and hard to finish but she just isnt in the same realm as the Bullet, should be a finish here in the later rounds IMO .... maybe even take Valentina by RD 3/4/5 finish if you want better odds but thats the only prop up for now and i cant see how Eye lasts the entire fight with that killer
    I dont agree. Fights do easily go to dec. Jones couldnt finish Smith, Davi Ramos just this weekend couldnt finish a random guy from the regionals despite him being a world champ in BJJ or something. These things happens all the time. Valentina always goes to dec, against killers, i know, but her best chance to get a finish is a submission. Fight might not play out on the ground, then youre banking on a KO which will never happen.

Maybe there is a little bit of value at -120, but the risk tied to this bet makes in unplayable in my book. I dont like these kind of narrow bets, unless its charles oliveira inside distance...wonder how many times that bet has cashed haha

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I dont agree. Fights do easily go to dec. Jones couldnt finish Smith, Davi Ramos just this weekend couldnt finish a random guy from the regionals despite him being a world champ in BJJ or something. These things happens all the time. Valentina always goes to dec, against killers, i know, but her best chance to get a finish is a submission. Fight might not play out on the ground, then youre banking on a KO which will never happen.

Maybe there is a little bit of value at -120, but the risk tied to this bet makes in unplayable in my book. I dont like these kind of narrow bets, unless its charles oliveira inside distance...wonder how many times that bet has cashed haha
    i could agree , but mens MMA not to sound sexist or anything has a much higher talent level so the skill gaps are much smaller, womans MMA the gap is HUGE like the top 3-5 are solid , after that its a gigantic drop off in skill level.... Jessica Eye is barely winning fights by split decision throwing like 0 output and with no power or footwork... Valentina is imo the most skilled woman on the planet in terms of overall skill level , is super fast, slick ground game and has a bit of power , i think 8/10 times she finishes Jessica Eye in a 5 rounder.... -120 for me is great value especially on a -1200 favorite , of course betting finishes for womans mma is a scary thing haha , hence the -120 price tag

Hugo de Naranja

Would be shocked if Pettis KO'd Diaz. Would give (+300) on Pettis KO/TKO to someone for BPs if anyone wawnts it.
    Points Awarded:

firekillex

Would be shocked if Pettis KO'd Diaz. Would give (+300) on Pettis KO/TKO to someone for BPs if anyone wawnts it.
    would just be a hedge for a big bet on Diaz
    definitely wouldnt put anything significant on it , rewatched the Ferguson and Holloway fights... liking Diaz a ton here
    Points Awarded:

Baraldsson gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

would just be a hedge for a big bet on Diaz
    definitely wouldnt put anything significant on it , rewatched the Ferguson and Holloway fights... liking Diaz a ton here
    Glad to hear it.
    Points Awarded:

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last