Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    do you think Usman can beat Woodley??
    my early thoughts are Woodley would KO/TKO him
    I think Usman would out-volume Woodley and MAYBE take him down but obviously all the standing exchanges will be dangerous for Usman. I'd pick Usman and bet him as a dog but wouldn't be as confident in him winning as I have been for his past few fights.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I think Usman would out-volume Woodley and MAYBE take him down but obviously all the standing exchanges will be dangerous for Usman. I'd pick Usman and bet him as a dog but wouldn't be as confident in him winning as I have been for his past few fights.
    wonder what the odds will be at... i think some of his takedowns against RDA were pretty sloppy imo, he just out muscled him against the cage from what i seen , if he shoots something sloppy like that against Woodley i think hell be looking for a huge Uppercut ... wonder if theyll really give Woodley Usman or Covington now

Hugo de Naranja

wonder what the odds will be at... i think some of his takedowns against RDA were pretty sloppy imo, he just out muscled him against the cage from what i seen , if he shoots something sloppy like that against Woodley i think hell be looking for a huge Uppercut ... wonder if theyll really give Woodley Usman or Covington now
    I think Woodley will try to duck both and fight GSP or Nick Diaz or some shit instead

firekillex

I think Woodley will try to duck both and fight GSP or Nick Diaz or some shit instead
    I could see Woodley not wanting to fight Usman because hes the most dangerous and has 0 name value, I think he wants to fight Covington for sure imo... Nick Diaz is slated to fight Masvidal and he wont wait that long i doubt after sitting out so long already and hes fairly old he needs to fight asap. Then I love GSP but i highly doubt hell fight Woodley , terrible stylistic matchup for him

i think its Covington or Usman next, leaning Covington
    Maybe winner of Askren/Lawler gets Usman next?

Hugo de Naranja

I could see Woodley not wanting to fight Usman because hes the most dangerous and has 0 name value, I think he wants to fight Covington for sure imo... Nick Diaz is slated to fight Masvidal and he wont wait that long i doubt after sitting out so long already and hes fairly old he needs to fight asap. Then I love GSP but i highly doubt hell fight Woodley , terrible stylistic matchup for him

i think its Covington or Usman next, leaning Covington
    Maybe winner of Askren/Lawler gets Usman next?
    Yeah that would be a good fight. Personally, I think Usman is the Best Welterweight in the World but I'm interested to find out.

firekillex

Yeah that would be a good fight. Personally, I think Usman is the Best Welterweight in the World but I'm interested to find out.
    Potential wise I could possibly see it, right now I’m not sure..
    170 is so deep and styles make fights, im shocked Woodley has held the belt so long tbh.. very impressive at 155 or 170 to hold the belt 3+ times is a huge accomplishment

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Guys I like the idea of this thread and its needed but there are so many posts how can someone keep up?

I checked it the other day and it was at like 160 replies and now its past 2k??

For example Im sure you guys noticed..

Kron Gracie making his debut against alex caceras aka Bruce Leroy at UFC 232 or 233 in Anaheim CA.

I trained with Kron and think he should win but his boxing is.... rudimentary to say the least.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by LBfightlife View Post
    Guys I like the idea of this thread and its needed but there are so many posts how can someone keep up?

I checked it the other day and it was at like 160 replies and now its past 2k??

For example Im sure you guys noticed..

Kron Gracie making his debut against alex caceras aka Bruce Leroy at UFC 232 or 233 in Anaheim CA.

I trained with Kron and think he should win but his boxing is.... rudimentary to say the least.
    Huge grappling advantage. Think Kron submits Caceres in the first round.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

HUGO ---> What are you considering for Cyborg/Nunes?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    HUGO ---> What are you considering for Cyborg/Nunes?
    I like Cyborg, probably by KO/TKO.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

I like Cyborg, probably by KO/TKO.
    Glad to see we're on the same page!

Hugo de Naranja

Who is next for Max Holloway?

firekillex

tony ferguson?

Hugo de Naranja

tony ferguson?
    That would be a war. Two of my all time favorite fighters.

firekillex

not even sure who would win that tbh.. would be fckin crazy 5 rounds of that

i think khabib would mop the floor with holloway though tbh, but Holloway Ferg or Holloway Gaethje something like that man ... would be a treat too watch, dont really love the FW landscape right now unless they give him like Chad Mendes if he wins or something? Zabit still needs a couple wins and Frankie needs a win as well imo , then Moaicano needs one any of those 3 would be solid but imo Max should move to 55 soon and make his career lost longer , dont love that 45 cut for him even though he looked good not sure he can do that much longer

Hugo de Naranja

not even sure who would win that tbh.. would be fckin crazy 5 rounds of that

i think khabib would mop the floor with holloway though tbh, but Holloway Ferg or Holloway Gaethje something like that man ... would be a treat too watch, dont really love the FW landscape right now unless they give him like Chad Mendes if he wins or something? Zabit still needs a couple wins and Frankie needs a win as well imo , then Moaicano needs one any of those 3 would be solid but imo Max should move to 55 soon and make his career lost longer , dont love that 45 cut for him even though he looked good not sure he can do that much longer
    Fair points. I think Khabib is a pretty bad style matchup for Holloway but I'm probably picking Max against everyone else.

firekillex

ya i think Khabib would ragdoll Max imo
    Max Vs Tony... thats a coin toss imo both guys are very similar with granite chins, unlimited cardio, huge striking output and never really backup that would stylistically be the best matchup for me and one of the most hyped fights of all time for myself personally... of course itl only happen if Khabib cant fight Tony

Id lean Holloway over any FW at the moment, Zabit is the best challenge for him IMO because stand up wise i think it would be close and Zabit has the wrestling, he still needs to develop a bit more and get some more fights but i think hes next up at FW possibly since i dont see Holloway staying there much longer, especially if 165 comes itll make some guys move up and move around which would be good

praisebuddha
    praisebuddha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3488

What about McGregor? Or do you think the UFC will try to give Connor an easier match his next one up? He's in desperate need of a win to keep his mystique up imo

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by praisebuddha View Post
    What about McGregor? Or do you think the UFC will try to give Connor an easier match his next one up? He's in desperate need of a win to keep his mystique up imo
    I'd love for them to make that fight. Would be huge on Max. Unlikely that Conor KO's him and Conor is FUCKEDD when he gasses after 8 minutes

CasaBonita
    CasaBonita's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

i found odds for Adesanya Anderson, adesanaya goes from -400 to -333 in diferent small bookies, i am thinking on going for max bet there, but probably in bigger book where u can bet more money is gonna open at -400 u guys think is worth it? I mean goung like free money too me

praisebuddha

Agreed, I would throw a good amount of money at Max ITD. I've just recently started getting into betting MMA and had separate parlays that included Max to finish Ortega in the 3rd, 4th and 5th. I was amazed at those odds of +1400 to +1800 iifc. Hitting the fourth made me a good chunk of change and I would definitely follow the same strategy if Connor/Max fought.

I'd love for them to make that fight. Would be huge on Max. Unlikely that Conor KO's him and Conor is FUCKEDD when he gasses after 8 minutes

Hugo de Naranja

Yeah man those late round Holloway props have been golden for me. Have hit R3/R4 in his last four fights.

Hugo de Naranja

Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau Picks:
    Muhammad Lawal Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Ed Ruth Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
    Rafael Carvalho Round 1 TKO (Punches)
    Ilima Lei-Macfarlane Round 1 Submission (Armbar)

Hugo de Naranja

Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau

Fight #1: Lawal vs. McGeary
    Lawal -3.5 (-105) 1.05u to win 1u

Fight #2: Ruth vs. Gracie
    Ruth Decision (+375) .5u

Fight #3: Carvalho vs. Machida
    Carvalho (-150) 3.75u to win 2.5u
    Carvalho ITD (+180) 1u

Fight #4: MacFarlane (C) vs. Letourneau
    No Bet

Straight Parlays:
    Lawal/Ruth (+106) 1u
    Ruth/Carvalho (+123) 1u

Hugo de Naranja

Added:
    Letourneau (+220) 1u

Hugo de Naranja

UFC 232 being moved from Las Vegas to California due to irregularity in drug test for Jones that has NSAC has refused to license him for.

praisebuddha

What are peoples initial thoughts on Cain v. Ngannou? Although he's never been ripped, Cain is looking like age is catching up with him plus coming back from the long layoff.

Bestfightodds has it @

Cain -185
    Ngannou +145

Hugo de Naranja

I think Cain either dominates or gets KO’d in R1. Big cardio and wrestling advantages for Cain. Big power advantage for Ngannou.

CasaBonita

caped Adesanya 4u to win 1u and Cain... Gonna take a lot of Cain ML and Hedge with Ngannou KO R1

I have a big bet on Ben Askren, seems like they are moving the event to another date wich sucks, anyone else is on the Askren Train?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by CasaBonita View Post
    caped Adesanya 4u to win 1u and Cain... Gonna take a lot of Cain ML and Hedge with Ngannou KO R1

I have a big bet on Ben Askren, seems like they are moving the event to another date wich sucks, anyone else is on the Askren Train?
    I like Askren here as well. Lawler is an overrated defensive wrestler so I think Askren easily outgrapples him here.

praisebuddha

Wow, I'm surprised to see Aldo is +150 vs. Moicana -180 for the 2/2 Card in Forteleza, Brasil.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Think im going to side with Hernandez 19th of january!

CasaBonita

the odds seem about right to me in that fight...

I dont see a lot of spots to bet that i like in the next couokecards tbe.. Hope they open the props soon and i can catch something early...

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2860

Would love to see Max Holloway at 155

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by povis View Post
    Would love to see Max Holloway at 155
    Me too! Do you think anyone could beat him at 155?

First ... 58596061626364 ... Last