firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yoel vs Costas. Why do i think it will take a miracle to see this fight. Got to hand it to the kid to take a big fight like this.
    this is like the movie gods of egypt where 2 gods fight
    i still have 0 fckin clue how both these guys making 185... but man this is going to be the most power in a cage in a long time hopefully this one actually produces fireworks ( ngannou vs lewis )

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Till bout to get that strap babyyy
    What’s your guess on the opening line?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    What’s your guess on the opening line?
    my bad didnt see this message, was assuming it would be very close to a pick em
    im thinking Till is going to take this fight, dont love Tyron against pressure fighters who can bull him with long strikes

sidenote : looks like my israel adeysana fight that i was calling for might come , hearing him vs Brunson might happen ufc 230

Hugo de Naranja

my bad didnt see this message, was assuming it would be very close to a pick em
    im thinking Till is going to take this fight, dont love Tyron against pressure fighters who can bull him with long strikes

sidenote : looks like my israel adeysana fight that i was calling for might come , hearing him vs Brunson might happen ufc 230
    Adesanya vs. Brunson will be fireworks for as long as it lasts. Is Till a pressure fighter? I think of him as more of a finesse counter guy.

firekillex

Adesanya vs. Brunson will be fireworks for as long as it lasts. Is Till a pressure fighter? I think of him as more of a finesse counter guy.
    i think Adesayna is going to tear Brunson up tbh, and its in New York so im highly doubting itll be a 5 rounder

Till likes to be a counter guy, but i think hell be more aggressive and push the pace against Tyron imo, as long as he can survive the first 2 rounds i think he can get a late finish 3-5 round , i think he knows he doesnt have long at 170 and he needs to go all in for this title shot, if he comes with the right strategy this fights his

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Hugos, who would you take at 135 lbs TJ Dillashaw or Demetrious Johnson?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Hugos, who would you take at 135 lbs TJ Dillashaw or Demetrious Johnson?
    DJ at either 125 or 135. TJ's a great fighter though. I'm gonna be on him big this weekend with ya.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave Hugo de Naranja 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

DJ at either 125 or 135. TJ's a great fighter though. I'm gonna be on him big this weekend with ya.
    Thanks for the BPs Unc. Much appreciated!

Hugo de Naranja

Who have you guys got for the Woodley+Till fight? I'm not sure who I'm picking yet.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Darren Till is too busy kicking and slapping people outside nightclubs to care about your puny UFC title fight.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

Darren Till is too busy kicking and slapping people outside nightclubs to care about your puny UFC title fight.
    That kick he threw was weak lol

WolfTicketDealer
    WolfTicketDealer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7615

Who have you guys got for the Woodley+Till fight? I'm not sure who I'm picking yet.
    Picking Woodley but there could be value on goes the distance/decision props for both guys (especially Till). This could be another split.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Woodley going to win against whiteyyy

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by WolfTicketDealer View Post
    Picking Woodley but there could be value on goes the distance/decision props for both guys (especially Till). This could be another split.
    Do you see it playing out like the second Thompson fight for Woodley?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Do you see it playing out like the second Thompson fight for Woodley?
    Woodley is a really smart fighter. He does what it takes to win. He doesn't care how flashy the win is but he does enough to for sure win. I see it playing out by woodley trying to tire till out since i doubt till has an easy weight cut. Probably make till move a lot and tire him out. Get a late knock out or decision win. I see tills only chance being a knockout though. Don't see him winning later rounds at all and will be gassing way before woodley. Woodley even tried to use all his energy to choke out wonderboy and still had plenty of energy in later rounds. Hes got great cardio imo.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Woodley is a really smart fighter. He does what it takes to win. He doesn't care how flashy the win is but he does enough to for sure win. I see it playing out by woodley trying to tire till out since i doubt till has an easy weight cut. Probably make till move a lot and tire him out. Get a late knock out or decision win. I see tills only chance being a knockout though. Don't see him winning later rounds at all and will be gassing way before woodley. Woodley even tried to use all his energy to choke out wonderboy and still had plenty of energy in later rounds. Hes got great cardio imo.
    Interesting point. I think the general consensus is that Woodley has poor cardio but he hasn't really shown that in recent fights. Has gone the Five Round Distance multiple times and seems to manage his energy better than he did in his pre-champion career.

Sanity Check

I'm thinking Darren Till breaks Woodley with his pressure and pace.

/early lean

Hugo de Naranja

I'm thinking Darren Till breaks Woodley with his pressure and pace.

/early lean
    Do you think Till will KO Woodley?

Sanity Check

Do you think Till will KO Woodley?
    It will depend on whether or not Till makes weight and how depleted he is.

Could also see Till self destructing.

Both Woodley and Till could be angry dudes coming out of high crime neighborhoods / poverty.

Liverpool could be like the UK's version of stockton? (Not 100% knowledgeable on this cuz im american)

Think of the way Darren Till fights and carries himself outside the cage.

He could almost be like the 3rd missing Diaz brother.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-13-18 at 10:47 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

It will depend on whether or not Till makes weight and how depleted he is.

Could also see Till self destructing.

Both Woodley and Till could be angry dudes coming out of high crime neighborhoods / poverty.

Liverpool could be like the UK's version of stockton? (Not 100% knowledgeable on this cuz im american)

Think of the way Darren Till fights and carries himself outside the cage.

He could almost be like the 3rd missing Diaz brother.
    Leave it to Sanity to come up with an angle like this.

firekillex

Leave it to Sanity to come up with an angle like this.
    sometimes i wonder what drugs sanity check takes/ingests before posting here
    then i wonder if i could get some too
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Any thoughts on Weidman Rockhold in November? I can bet Weidman at +125 and thinking it looks too good to be true.

I know Rockhold won the first fight, and both guys are shadows of their former selves, but Rockhold's slide is the worst I have seen. He literally couldn't have looked worse in his last few fights. Not only is his jaw glass but he has looked so passive in recent fights with no aggression and not enough kicks which are his best weapon.

I'd be shocked if the line doesn't move to pick'em and think Weidman will start fav, esp as it's in MSG.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Any thoughts on Weidman Rockhold in November? I can bet Weidman at +125 and thinking it looks too good to be true.

I know Rockhold won the first fight, and both guys are shadows of their former selves, but Rockhold's slide is the worst I have seen. He literally couldn't have looked worse in his last few fights. Not only is his jaw glass but he has looked so passive in recent fights with no aggression and not enough kicks which are his best weapon.

I'd be shocked if the line doesn't move to pick'em and think Weidman will start fav, esp as it's in MSG.
    I actually like Rockhold here. Think he won the first fight pretty clearly. Both guys have been on pretty bad slides though.

ichiro4thehall
    ichiro4thehall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

I actually like Rockhold here. Think he won the first fight pretty clearly. Both guys have been on pretty bad slides though.
    Thanks for your thoughts, Hugo. With so many cancellations these days there is less and less value on jumping on early prices.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Any thoughts on Weidman Rockhold in November?
    Rockhold and Demi Lovato hooked up sometime in 2016. Then broke up in 2017. That could have something to do with Rockhold's decline.

Weidman's main issue is losing his composure mentally in the cage. He lost his composure and shot for a sloppy takedown on Yoel which allowed Yoel to land that knee. Weidman lost his composure and threw that sloppy spin kick against Rockhold, which Rockhold was able to capitalize on to win the fight.

If Luke Rockhold was shacked up with Demi Lovato doing drugs which led to him losing a step, and Chris Weidman has been clean. I usually pick the drug free fighter to win.

I think Weidman has been training with his brother in law Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson to expand his karate game. That showed a bit in the Mousasi fight where people thought Weidman wouldn't be able to hang with Mousas in the kickboxing. But Weidman was able to compete and it was near to being an even fight up until the controversial finish.

Rockhold looks to me like he's not doing much hard sparring. Maybe to preserve his chin. That showed in his last fight with Yoel Romero where Rockhold wasn't as sharp or precise as he normally has been. Lack of precision might also be correlated with drug abuse which has a damaging effect upon reflexes, coordination and a person's mind in general.

Its known that AKA guys go hard in sparring. It is possible that hard sparring has taken a toll on Rockhold's chin and he's not as durable as he used to be. So maybe he's avoiding the sparring to preserve his chin and its leading to him not being as sharp or relaxed.

So who wins? Learning towards Weidman but not certain bruh.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 08-16-18 at 09:02 PM.

firekillex

firekillex

sidenote: hugo your inbox is full, can you pay nfl fantasy this week and were deciding draft date this week in thread stay tuned brotha

sidenote again: blaydes vs ngannou 2 has to be the worst matchmaking ive ever seen

Hugo de Naranja

sidenote: hugo your inbox is full, can you pay nfl fantasy this week and were deciding draft date this week in thread stay tuned brotha

sidenote again: blaydes vs ngannou 2 has to be the worst matchmaking ive ever seen
    Ok I'll clean it out. What is the buyin again?

Hugo de Naranja

Looks like there is still some space in my inbox. Did you have trouble sending me a message?

firekillex

Looks like there is still some space in my inbox. Did you have trouble sending me a message?
    ya amigo, it said it was full??? all good though its 1k buy in just send this week if you can

anybody watch mcgregors teammate get absolutely mauled last night?? guy got WWF shawn michaels kicked in the face lollll
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

ya amigo, it said it was full??? all good though its 1k buy in just send this week if you can

anybody watch mcgregors teammate get absolutely mauled last night?? guy got WWF shawn michaels kicked in the face lollll
    Yeah that dude got his ass kicked.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Rockhold and Demi Lovato hooked up sometime in 2016. Then broke up in 2017. That could have something to do with Rockhold's decline.

Weidman's main issue is losing his composure mentally in the cage. He lost his composure and shot for a sloppy takedown on Yoel which allowed Yoel to land that knee. Weidman lost his composure and threw that sloppy spin kick against Rockhold, which Rockhold was able to capitalize on to win the fight.

If Luke Rockhold was shacked up with Demi Lovato doing drugs which led to him losing a step, and Chris Weidman has been clean. I usually pick the drug free fighter to win.

I think Weidman has been training with his brother in law Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson to expand his karate game. That showed a bit in the Mousasi fight where people thought Weidman wouldn't be able to hang with Mousas in the kickboxing. But Weidman was able to compete and it was near to being an even fight up until the controversial finish.

Rockhold looks to me like he's not doing much hard sparring. Maybe to preserve his chin. That showed in his last fight with Yoel Romero where Rockhold wasn't as sharp or precise as he normally has been. Lack of precision might also be correlated with drug abuse which has a damaging effect upon reflexes, coordination and a person's mind in general.

Its known that AKA guys go hard in sparring. It is possible that hard sparring has taken a toll on Rockhold's chin and he's not as durable as he used to be. So maybe he's avoiding the sparring to preserve his chin and its leading to him not being as sharp or relaxed.

So who wins? Learning towards Weidman but not certain bruh.
    Dude Rockhold is so in love with himself no broad is going to break his heart Lol.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i think Till beats him. Till or nothing for me. Till is just a massive 170. Woodley looks like a kid next to him. You go up and down Tyrons fights who has he fought with hands like this? Lawler is a hit or miss fighter in my opinion. Gus has nice hands and he has the wrestling. I like the fact that Woodley is a smart fighter and does a lot of film work but i just see him getting cracked here. Or he is going to fight real cautious like the Wonderboy fight and we might get bored to death but i think Till really takes it to him. I could be wrong tho and Tyron lands that take-down but i think that size and strength of Tills will be able to keep Tyron off of him.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude Rockhold is so in love with himself no broad is going to break his heart Lol.
    Not heart break.

Being in an unstable or bad relationship can be like Hitler fighting a war on two fronts.

It can add to drama and stress. It can have negative effects on a person's performance.

Mike Tyson was a great boxer up until he started hanging out with Don King. All downhill from there.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

my gut reaction is to fade Desmond Green this weekend, his head can't be right.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Rep...wo-Dead-141197

First ... 52535455565758 ... Last