xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Hugo de Naranja

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-14-16
    Betpoints: 710

Message Me

Originally Posted by xagonzx
    I think the -3.5 would be worth a shot, depending on the odds. Maybe Scorecards no action? Story MIGHT be able to grind out a 29-28 decision. I don't see Story finishing Cowboy, but can see cowboy finishing him. I can see either winning a close decision.

I think it will be somewhere in the (+150) area. Cowboy Scorecards No Action will probably be SUPER juiced since the consensus is that Story won't finish him. I'd guess in the realm of (-450). The Over 2.5 Rounds (-175) and Fight Goes Distance (-150) are also attractive.

Good points. hmm maybe Cowboy -3.5 (covers wide decision or finish), hedged with Story DEC. Maybe bet the FGD also and small bets on various props if the value is there (Cowboy sub?). Would have to structure the bets based on the odds. Thoughts?
    Points Awarded:

Rich Benjamins gave xagonzx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    Hugo de Naranja

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-14-16
    Betpoints: 710

Message Me

Originally Posted by xagonzx
    I think the -3.5 would be worth a shot, depending on the odds. Maybe Scorecards no action? Story MIGHT be able to grind out a 29-28 decision. I don't see Story finishing Cowboy, but can see cowboy finishing him. I can see either winning a close decision.

I think it will be somewhere in the (+150) area. Cowboy Scorecards No Action will probably be SUPER juiced since the consensus is that Story won't finish him. I'd guess in the realm of (-450). The Over 2.5 Rounds (-175) and Fight Goes Distance (-150) are also attractive.

Good points. hmm maybe Cowboy -3.5 (covers wide decision or finish), hedged with Story DEC. Maybe bet the FGD also and small bets on various props if the value is there (Cowboy sub?). Would have to structure the bets based on the odds. Thoughts?
    I'm thinking about all the bets you mentioned pretty seriously. Just have to figure out unit allocation.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

anyone betting on cerrone be careful, im already planning on betting on story, stylistic wise its good for story, cerrone always had problems vs pressure fighters and story is that sort of guy to get into cerrone face and grind him up against the cage, hes the bigger man too.

take story at +150 or better.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Oh I'll post them.....in all honestly I have so many plays its insane lol....the lotto ticket shows really who I like overall....if there is anything over -300...just assume I DID NOT straight bet it......its not like I rally over the favorites either---its just how I saw it going down.....last card I hit the miracle parlay---it was almost all dogs..
    $25.00 $1,757.57 $1,782.57 Win 6 Team Parlay
    Win 7/13/16 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 John Lineker -165* vs Michael McDonald
    Win 7/13/16 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1102 Tony Ferguson -800* vs Landon Vannata
    Win 7/13/16 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1203 Tim Boetsch +190* vs Josh Samman
    Win 7/13/16 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Daniel Omielanczuk +170* vs Oleksiy Oliynyk
    Win 7/13/16 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Keita Nakamura +140* vs Kyle Noke
    Win 7/13/16 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1501 Louis Smolka +110* vs Ben Nguyen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I want to see your plays for 202. These parlays are addicting it sucks. War Diaz!

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    As a whole. Forum killed this card. Missed an 11 teamer picking an idiot I've never seen fight _gio_faded hit sauce. Otherwise I hit at110:1. Still killed it w cub,temur, gente,mcgee and luckily rod. Nice work fellas
    Yep, this forum really did well. I think it was my personal best. Those who like to bet on favorites did well. Likely those same people, myself included, would lose on a card with a lot of upsets and unexpected things happen. You have to be flexible. Or avoid situations that are unpredictable, like Giotti for example. A new, young hotshot UFC fighter against a veteran can be unpredictable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

PaperTrail07

Like Diaz as well...simply don't bet MMA vs a guy w zero ground game lol....

PaperTrail07

Don't look at "favorites" and "dogs"....just give it an honest---"WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS"....the lines honestly can mess with your head....also don't bet toooo big until weigh in's....some of these fighters show up looking like shit...I totally agree with your last statement tho....and fell victim to it---don't bet on fighters you know NOTHING about...just pass on it...IMO...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    Yep, this forum really did well. I think it was my personal best. Those who like to bet on favorites did well. Likely those same people, myself included, would lose on a card with a lot of upsets and unexpected things happen. You have to be flexible. Or avoid situations that are unpredictable, like Giotti for example. A new, young hotshot UFC fighter against a veteran can be unpredictable.

PaperTrail07

Glad you cleaned up as well.....Always like to see others doing well also....CONGRATS!

Rich Benjamins

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Don't look at "favorites" and "dogs"....just give it an honest---"WHO IS GOING TO WIN THIS"....the lines honestly can mess with your head....also don't bet toooo big until weigh in's....some of these fighters show up looking like shit...I totally agree with your last statement tho....and fell victim to it---don't bet on fighters you know NOTHING about...just pass on it...IMO...
    Exactly, and the lines are often wrong. You have to take in all the info you read and make your own decision on what is correct and what isn't.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Rich Benjamins 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- UFC featherweight Teruto Ishihara gives advice on how to get the ladies
    Last edited by Thrilla; 08-08-16 at 07:25 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Last edited by Thrilla; 08-08-16 at 09:29 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

^^^What's with that nose ring? That must have hurt piercing that crap. Ouch!!!

He's picking up fat chicks.. Don Wong needs to relax

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^What's with that nose ring? That must have hurt piercing that crap. Ouch!!!

He's picking up fat chicks.. Don Wong needs to relax
    Do you see yourself betting on Ishihara in the future? I can't imagine it. Guy is a nutjob & his only motivation is women. Let's hope they make him a bigger favourite in his next fight.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 08-09-16 at 12:24 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Do you see yourself betting on Ishihara in the future? I can't imagine it. Guy is a nutjob & his only motivation is women. Let's hope they make him a bigger favourite in his next fight.
    He impressed me, that might be one Asian dude I might not fade in the future.. Depends on the match ups though as always...

PaperTrail07

Agree....he is a brawler....Like the guy....and MOTIVATION is all you need....find it wherever
    He impressed me, that might be one Asian dude I might not fade in the future.. Depends on the match ups though as always...
    Points Awarded:

Rich Benjamins gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Hmmm...I recall he was being pressured back during this fight. Won by a single counter punch. I am not impressed or I have to rewatch and look closer.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

PaperTrail07

This guy gets is

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Hmmm...I recall he was being pressured back during this fight. Won by a single counter punch. I am not impressed or I have to rewatch and look closer.
    Pressured? You mean feeling out for 2 mins. Then dropped the Fn hammer. He had no shot.

Rich Benjamins

I agree. Ishihara was playing with his food.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Pressured? You mean feeling out for 2 mins. Then dropped the Fn hammer. He had no shot.

First ... 17181920