Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Final bets UFC FIGHT NIGHT 90: DOS ANJOS VS ALVAREZ

10 units on Pedru Munhoz @ 1.54 units to win - 5.45 units

1 unit on Alvarez @ 4.75 units to win - 3.75 units
    1 units on Belal Muhammed @ 1.95 to win - 0,95 units

Best way to play this card is to let Munhoz win, and then limp in money on + money odds, live bets and other potential winners you got. Alvarez is probably waste of money. One have to be realistic here, the level of opposition both fighters have faced is just different. Dos Anjos is not as arrogant as Rockhold and doesnt really have any big holes. Maybe he actually is deserving of being -500. However, muhammed is very good, so people should def watch out for him. Let Jouban tie off in round one and then after that get picked apart. Jouban is vicious no doubt, but he is equally defensively flawed. I think people sleeping a bit on Muhammed, who comes in at even odds against jouban? That should make you pay full attention to this man. From interviews he also appear clear minded and intelligent, only concerns is that the man is muslim and is having ramadam like a motherfacker, just horrible gameplanning. And short notice as well. These religious people, what can you say...just a bunch of idiots.
    I think Jouban overwhelms him for the TKO jus my opinion... I also think Alvarez can KO RDA. RDA gets real aggressive and wild which leaves massive openings for counters. Eddie by TKO
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Ty$ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I think Jouban overwhelms him for the TKO jus my opinion... I also think Alvarez can KO RDA. RDA gets real aggressive and wild which leaves massive openings for counters. Eddie by TKO
    That would make for a good night for me. Good luck Ty$!

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

After watching some more tape im ready to do a medium bet on muhammad at + odds, this feels a lot like a closer version of Camozzi vs Miranda with the more technical guy being undervalued by his more flashy counterpart.

Belal trains at Roufus sport so he should not be totally overmatched in the kicking aspect, another Roufus sport guy that beat Jouban was Mike Rhodes who pretty much outwrestle him easily, i think Belal can also do that if he starts getting badly outstruck.
    I'm a pretty big fan of Jouban, his muay thai is awesome and he looks incredible vs cans but i just knew Tumenov was gonna blow him out of the water and im feeling he's gonna get soundly outworked here unless he land a highlight reel headkick.

Also betting on Mina and Nelson and RDA by ko so only + money for me this time.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    After watching some more tape im ready to do a medium bet on muhammad at + odds, this feels a lot like a closer version of Camozzi vs Miranda with the more technical guy being undervalued by his more flashy counterpart.

Belal trains at Roufus sport so he should not be totally overmatched in the kicking aspect, another Roufus sport guy that beat Jouban was Mike Rhodes who pretty much outwrestle him easily, i think Belal can also do that if he starts getting badly outstruck.
    I'm a pretty big fan of Jouban, his muay thai is awesome and he looks incredible vs cans but i just knew Tumenov was gonna blow him out of the water and im feeling he's gonna get soundly outworked here unless he land a highlight reel headkick.

Also betting on Mina and Nelson and RDA by ko so only + money for me this time.
    Sounds fair. I went really light with Muhammed because of experience, the more i bet, the more i loose. So if im really confident, i sometimes remove my foot from the gas pedal on other bets to be sure of having funds to bet off of the money i win. So i may be putting more on Muhammed if i win on Munhoz. In regards to Mina inside distance/ tko its not a bad bet, i think pyle is shot and old. Fighter north of 35+ do get tkoed more readily so that may cash. Nelson is the more experienced fighter and more refined so people are probably sleeping a bit on him as well.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Mina is a good bet imo....arantes....Tavares....assuncao on value alone...

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

holy shiet that Pedru fight

bjpenn85

Duane was really amped up for this fight, from the interviews i didnt not like what i heard. But luckily munhoz is the better fighter and find away when the fight didnt go his way. I mean thats why you bet on good fighters, they are find a way to win. Was i nervous, sure..hehe absolutely.

bjpenn85

Final bets UFC FIGHT NIGHT 90: DOS ANJOS VS ALVAREZ

10 units on Pedru Munhoz @ 1.54 units to win - 5.45 units
    1 unit on Alvarez @ 4.75 units to win - 3.75 units
    1 units on Belal Muhammed @ 1.95 to win - 0,95 units

( from my 5dimes account
    381501431-1 7/7/2016 Money Line (EL) 116.05 Fighting - 1037 Alvarez wins by TKO/KO +1055 11.550 for Game

Event result: + 8.15 units

Results since 7th. may 2016: +27.28 units AKA 2728 dollars

Well well well, we are here again arent we? " Ey bj, i would respectfully disagree about that Belal muhammed bet"...."Ey Bj, im not agreeing with you on that alwarez bet".

But i think you guys can see me now. CAN YOU SE MEEE NOOOOW

Last edited by bjpenn85; 07-07-16 at 11:15 PM.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

don't listen to the naysayers man, you know your stuff.

kind of like when everyone thought i was nuts taking bisping large over rockhold.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    don't listen to the naysayers man, you know your stuff.

kind of like when everyone thought i was nuts taking bisping large over rockhold.

True, im just enjoying people having the wrong opinions.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Good hits tonight man. Munhoz was getting tagged and got the guillotine out of nowhere, amazing stuff! Keep up the good work.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Good hits tonight man. Munhoz was getting tagged and got the guillotine out of nowhere, amazing stuff! Keep up the good work.
    Well didnt he climb on doanes back and then went for it as doane transitioned to a takedown. What was impressive was that 9 out of 10 fighters would never have adjusted and got the choke completed, because doanes head was actually out almost there for a second. Remember this isnt the first time you see Munhoz do this, he did also submit sanders just a couple of fights ago. You make it seem like it just happened out of nowhere when thats obviously wrong. He went for it and got it. One of the reason why i made this bet is because munhoz could win a decision, but also win by sub. More outs basically. But i didnt see the loopsided striking disadvantage, i was afraid of the reach, but jesus, it was a complete mismatch.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Well didnt he climb on doanes back and then went for it as doane transitioned to a takedown. What was impressive was that 9 out of 10 fighters would never have adjusted and got the choke completed, because doanes head was actually out almost there for a second. Remember this isnt the first time you see Munhoz do this, he did also submit sanders just a couple of fights ago. You make it seem like it just happened out of nowhere when thats obviously wrong. He went for it and got it. One of the reason why i made this bet is because munhoz could win a decision, but also win by sub. More outs basically. But i didnt see the loopsided striking disadvantage, i was afraid of the reach, but jesus, it was a complete mismatch.
    Munhoz's striking looked okay against Rivera, who is a pretty good striker. Perhaps you misinterpreted what I meant when I said Munhoz got that out of nowhere. If I remember correctly, he jumped on Doane's back from almost a standing position which takes a lot of athleticism. I was not expecting him to do that but he made the adjustment and got the win.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Killed the card. And lost 1400 due to that tucked decision

First 12