UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

WAR EDGAR!!! He's going to put a FUKKING beat down on Jose Aldo, mark my words boys. I run this game. Edgar +100 ML, +220 Edgar decision. You're welcome. Tell em Uncle Chael sent yah. See you at the window , July 9.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

july 7th can't come fast enough, mma overload with 4 events in one week. Can not wait!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    july 7th can't come fast enough, mma overload with 4 events in one week. Can not wait!
    Yep alot of fights to bet on all at once.. Bank roll will be dented with all the pending bets stacked up come fight time..

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree at those odds it's a bit sketchy as the kid really got beat down and exposed in his last fight KO loss to tough guy Barberina.. I do expect Sage to rebound well in this next fight but if things don't go well for him early on we could see a repeat of what happen to him against Barberina.... Mentally you just don't know what that last fight did to the kid also..

The Spaniard Enrique Marin seems like a tailor made rebound fight for Sage but he does seem durable as he hasn't been stopped in 7 fights.

Marin hung in against Erick Montana in his UFC deput last fight where he lost by SPLIT decision.. I'm sure Marin is gonna give his best as he doesn't want to lose 2 straight fights in the UFC and probably lose his job in the process..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Enrique-Marin-27077
    I wouldn't put too much stock in Barberina's victory...Sage has strep throat, muscles, size of your balls, skills...if your as sick as he was no matter what yer job you will be there, but your gonna perform like shit. Especially in fighting, which already strains an athletic persons body to the max, illness is about the last thing you could possibly want.

brooks85

yeah, best time of the year the past couple of years and I hope they keep it up every July.

Can't wait to see will brooks vs pearson too!
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-27-16 at 12:20 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah, best time of the year the past couple of years and I hope they keep it up every July.

Can't wait to see will brooks vs pearson too!
    You gonna post a play Brooks, or just lose your ass in silence as usual?
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave mirinquads 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    You gonna post a play Brooks, or just lose your ass in silence as usual?

I'll just keep watching you post a play which you'll bump it if it wins, run if it's a loss

like clockwork
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-27-16 at 03:48 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Note: It seems that UFC 200 week will have earlier weigh-ins than usual. This will help the fighter replenish better ahead of the fight.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...-events-062116

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/nsac-ap...luding-ufc-200

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Travis Brown vs Cain V is a match up to think about?.. Cain probably pressures Travis Browne and wears him down.. Travis's best chance is to catch Cain with something from distance and with his striking and length... Cain is very good at closing the distance though with his clinch work...

Smart money has to be on Cain Velasquez.. Odds suck though but have moved slightly in Cains favor since opening... Hard to get a prop feel for this fight as Cain could grind out a decision win here or a quick finish could happen if someone gets caught.. Still thinking the over 1.5 could be worth the try at -105 as I can see Cain clinching and using his wrestling to limit Travis's offense early on..

Still can't completely rule out Travis landing a big shot at some point on Cains chin.. May still hedge with that against the over 1.5..

1329 Browne wins by TKO/KO
    +375

Travis has only been stopped once in the 1st round in 23 pro fights and really hasn't faced a grinding wrestler yet when you think about it..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Travis-Browne-16785

UFC 200 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
    Sat 7/9 1301 Travis Browne +240 o1½ -105
    10:30PM 1302 Cain Velasquez -280 u1½ -115

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-28-16 at 11:54 AM.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Cormier has almost everything going against him, except his will to win. That may be the determining factor in his fight against Jones. Will to win is unmeasurable. He showed that when he beat Rumble.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    Cormier has almost everything going against him, except his will to win. That may be the determining factor in his fight against Jones. Will to win is unmeasurable. He showed that when he beat Rumble.
    He had that same will the first fight. I started thinking no way this guy could lose because he was so confident but then i remembered it was JJ he was fighting. Like JJ said what will be different? U are older, not possibly faster, and basically more wear on ur body.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    I think him beating Rumble was all about his strong chin surviving Rumble's power in the first. After that, Cormier followed the blueprint to beating Rumble by letting him gas and eventually sinking in the sub. Will to win is nice but it doesn't make up for skill/reach/height/fight IQ disadvantages.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ That's why I'm a little nervous JJ might actually finish DC this second go around.. DC is just getting older, slower, etc.. JJ seems to be rounding into his prime.. Young mans sport remember that...

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised nobody here is giving DC a shot , I think he has the best chance to beat Jones and the first fight was scored 3-2 by some judges, this time he'll get to train with Cain Velasquez the entire camp to I think people shouldn't be sleeping on him here that Gustafson fight really impressed me , if he can win the cardio battle he could eek a decision out here

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Surprised nobody here is giving DC a shot , I think he has the best chance to beat Jones and the first fight was scored 3-2 by some judges, this time he'll get to train with Cain Velasquez the entire camp to I think people shouldn't be sleeping on him here that Gustafson fight really impressed me , if he can win the cardio battle he could eek a decision out here
    Definitely possible. I don't like either fighter's ML too much here. JJ's cardio may have gotten worse with the added muscle mass.

firekillex

Yup, exactly that added weight concerns me he won the last fight because of his cardio and Cormier is going to push the pace much much more then OSP, Cormier will be in his face pushing takedowns and grinding him with dirty boxing in the clinch that's his way to victory here ... Basicslly this whole fight comes down to what kind of Jon Jones shows up... Wouldn't be able to lay the chalk on hoping he shows up I'd rather roll with the dog that has a solid shot and take the + money... I see this fight going to the judges regardless of the winner , Cormier has the more one shot power but I don't see him catching Jones that cleanly to tko him so maybe see the value on Cormier by decision or split instead of straight ML

Hugo de Naranja

Yup, exactly that added weight concerns me he won the last fight because of his cardio and Cormier is going to push the pace much much more then OSP, Cormier will be in his face pushing takedowns and grinding him with dirty boxing in the clinch that's his way to victory here ... Basicslly this whole fight comes down to what kind of Jon Jones shows up... Wouldn't be able to lay the chalk on hoping he shows up I'd rather roll with the dog that has a solid shot and take the + money... I see this fight going to the judges regardless of the winner , Cormier has the more one shot power but I don't see him catching Jones that cleanly to tko him so maybe see the value on Cormier by decision or split instead of straight ML
    I've played fight goes to decision pretty big already. Seems like good logic here I just don't see Cormier being able to take/hold Jones down or outland him on the feet.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Former welterweight champion Johny Hendricks dropped by the Fight Network studio ahead of UFC 200 to talk early weigh-ins, upcoming bout vs. Kelvin Gastelum, getting another crack at Georges St-Pierre, bout against Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson and more.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Thrilla you need to chill a bit on posting so many vids, it really slows down the page from opening when you log on.. I'd say one vid to every post rather then stacking 3 or 4 on one post.. Really slows things down when trying to read over that's why I only post GIFS and not youtube vids..

I have high speed internet so I can only imaging how slow it must be for others...

I appreciate the vids though don't get me wrong.. Just something to think about..

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Haahaha Hilarious

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Can you see me now?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Tough luck Jibbs , the video's I post contain more information than most other posts in thread. I watch alll these video's I want all to be best prepared. GIF over video's seriously the video's who help build up story and help know the history going into a fight is much more valuable. I hope to achieve for everybody to have a better opinion about the fight in the end. I suggest maybe you complain about all the extra threads of all the next joshknows46 wannabe's. > (One laughing bjpenn85) We have a UFC200 thread here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Fair enough Thrilla do your thang!!!! I'll have to get use to the slow mo then..... The vids are informative for sure..

In the vid above, JH making a story about his weight cutting and nutrition and how great it is now.. He did pretty well over the years hard cutting then fighting, and with this new system of his he's now 0-1... Lol..

He should go back to his hard cuts

If Gas comes in under weight and in great shape I give him a solid chance at the upset..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-29-16 at 10:52 AM.

firekillex

Kelvin almost got banished from 170 so he has a big problem with the cut to.
    but one thing never listen to these guys talk about there cut they always say it's the best of there life, the best camp blah blah it's the same rehearsed lines before every fight I put literally 1% stock at most with these scrums and interviews. Hendricks is literally a pathological liar with his weight issues its quiet sad because he could've been something special, on a side note I still see him winning this fight in a 3 rounder with his wrestling and power giving him the edge...

also regarding the 1% I actually listen to interviews or scrums, Jones said yesterday in his lunch scrum hes done 0 weight training for this fight and knows cardio will be the thing that wins him this fight which is making me want to fade Cormier now because Jones knows he needs to stay long and push the pace, something his larger self would've struggled to do.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Kelvin almost got banished from 170 so he has a big problem with the cut to.
    but one thing never listen to these guys talk about there cut they always say it's the best of there life, the best camp blah blah it's the same rehearsed lines before every fight I put literally 1% stock at most with these scrums and interviews. Hendricks is literally a pathological liar with his weight issues its quiet sad because he could've been something special, on a side note I still see him winning this fight in a 3 rounder with his wrestling and power giving him the edge...

also regarding the 1% I actually listen to interviews or scrums, Jones said yesterday in his lunch scrum hes done 0 weight training for this fight and knows cardio will be the thing that wins him this fight which is making me want to fade Cormier now because Jones knows he needs to stay long and push the pace, something his larger self would've struggled to do.
    I also found this interesting. Was glad to hear that he agreed his weightlifting damaged his cardio and it's something he wanted to move away from.

firekillex

That makes a big difference in this fight , I was leaning Cormier for the value but after hearing that I think it raises Jones chances of winning to much.. The only thing that still scares me is that Cormier had a full camp with Velasquez and they're both peaking at the exact same time ... Thing is this will obviously help Cormier with the wrestling and cardio but Luke rockhold said he wasn't available to help this camp due to his knee injury prior to the bisping fight... Cormier also has stated rockhold is his best training partner to emulate Jones which makes a lot of sense ( the kicks and range ) so there's a lot to take in here, leaning more towards Jones 65/35 Cormier now

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Can you see me now?
    I saw you give a point to a lying idiot lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Looking at this TJ Killashaw fight.. You know he lost by split just 3 years ago to Raphael.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Raphael-Assuncao-9574

Granted it was a close fight the first go around I really see no reason for TJ to be this huge of a favorite in the rematch.. Assuncao is on a current 7 fight win streak and will come into this fight with confidence knowing he already beat TJ.. I'm gonna take a stab at Assuncao straight and by decision as these odds are out of control..

TJ might win this rebound fight coming off a loss to D Cruz but this is certainly no gimmie fight no matter how you look at it that's for sure.. I'll gamble on these odds..

$200.00 $680.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm UFC Fighting 2001 Raphael Assuncao +340* vs T.J. Dillashaw

$100.00 $500.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2007 Assuncao wins by 3 round decision +500* vs Not Assuncao by 3 round decision
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-29-16 at 11:03 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Looking at this TJ Killashaw fight.. You know he lost by split just 3 years ago to Raphael.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Raphael-Assuncao-9574

Granted it was a close fight and all I see no reason for TJ to be this huge of a favorite.. Assuncao is a 7 fight win streak and will come into this fight with confidence knowing he already beat TJ already.. I'm gonna take a stab at Assuncao straight and by decision as these odds are out of control..

TJ might win this rebound fight from a loss but this is certainly no gimmie fight no matter how you look at it that's for sure.. I'll gamble on these odds..

$200.00 $680.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm UFC Fighting 2001 Raphael Assuncao +340* vs T.J. Dillashaw

$100.00 $500.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2007 Assuncao wins by 3 round decision +500* vs Not Assuncao by 3 round decision
    On this too for a few units. Good value

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    On this too for a few units. Good value
    Yep Hugo the line has moved in favor of TJ Dill as well since opening and I hope I didn't grab this too early.. I figure it's not gonna get much better then this.. I could be wrong though, I decided to hit it just now anyways.

asiantiger
    asiantiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Juliana Pena is a very live dog. Take the plus money $$$$$$

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by asiantiger View Post
    I admit she might be able to take Cat down, but what then? Her GnP is good against the two gals she fought that had no answer but Cat can threaten from the bottom unlike them.

Of course first to be threatened from the bottom she would have to take Cat down...she might again be able to do this but then again she might not.

Lastly, worst case scenario, she goes down with Cat on top...prepare for anal cleansing...

But I do agree with positive money...

Zingano ITD +211
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave rsynweap84 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Here's a fun parlay for shits and giggles.

2.5 units to win 7.67u

Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 7/7/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Rafael dos Anjos -370* vs Eddie Alvarez
    Pending 7/8/16 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 Joanna Jedrzejczyk -140* vs Claudia Gadelha
    Pending 7/9/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jon Jones -275* vs Daniel Cormier
    Pending 7/9/16 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Miesha Tate -270* vs Amanda Nunes

I plan on using Jon Jones heavily in a few more of 1's and 2's once i decide who is most likely to win.

Cheers

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by asiantiger View Post
    Pena probably my least favourite fighter in the UFC right now , she's going to get smashed here love it

First 123456 ... Last