Jsnep7
    European crew
    Jsnep7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz II UFC 202 August

Unibet opened with these odds

Nate +100
    Conor -133

Fight will be at welterweight again and with diaz having a full camp i don't see conor standing a chance.
    People just jump the hype train with conor and i hope odds will be higher when a serious bookie opens this.
    Diaz is a real fighter, kid can take a punch. Conor is great but welterweight is a bridge to far for this man. In feather he bullies the rest of the division and can land that 1 hit ko, diaz has a chin built for those punches.

Even backed diaz in the first fight with a small stake due to the 2 week prep time for him @ +500

Big stake on diaz incoming this time.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I think the reason why this fight is a bit difficult to call is that both are quite mentally tough. Conors will to win is a lot bigger this time around. And you saw what will can do with bisping, if you want to win bad enough, you might just win.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I can't wait to see the first presser, conor can't talk any shit but he will figure something out.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

My bet at 5d for this fight at UFC 200 was cancelled earlier this week. I had Conor at -105.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

5D now -

UFC 202 - Welterweight 5 rounds - T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada
    Sat 8/20 1001 Nate Diaz -110 o2½ +100
    11:59PM 1002 Conor McGregor -110 u2½ -120

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Nathan Diaz is going to put a beat down on that boy, again!!!

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I think the reason why this fight is a bit difficult to call is that both are quite mentally tough. Conors will to win is a lot bigger this time around. And you saw what will can do with bisping, if you want to win bad enough, you might just win.
    In most cases you're ether tough or you're not. Conor is great when he is dictating and delivering the punishment but he folded up quick when he faced real adversity. Nate's toughness is on a whole different level. If Conor doesn't catch Nate he will drown in the deep water again. I'd like to see Nate take him down like he did in the 1st fight. Conor got taken down easily by a single leg.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    In most cases you're ether tough or you're not. Conor is great when he is dictating and delivering the punishment but he folded up quick when he faced real adversity. Nate's toughness is on a whole different level. If Conor doesn't catch Nate he will drown in the deep water again. I'd like to see Nate take him down like he did in the 1st fight. Conor got taken down easily by a single leg.
    i agree. I dont think Mcregor can win a decision. He may win a 1.round or a second round stoppage. after that, all diaz.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

conor will win trust me!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Full camp diaz vs energy-efficient Conor

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    conor will win trust me!
    Continuing where he left off? Improved cardio? Playing a more tactical fight. Perhaps that will happen. I think its to easy to rule him out. Often times the unexpected things happen as well. And conor certainly is a guy who will come back and fight for his legacy/ego. He has the will. He is an extremely tough fighter.

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

My only concern and the main reason I won't be putting so much money on this fight (won $1700 with Nate and Meisha last time)
    Is because Nate and Conor fight for different reasons.
    Nate fights for money, Conor fights for money, pride and glory.
    Conor OR the ufc could have very well offered to put in a big payday or cash incentive for Nate not o try as 'hard' as he normally would.
    He fights for money and who could blame him if he took a dive for a million? Reinstates Conor as the Main man, gets his respect back and Nate walks off into the sunset with the respect from the original fight and a fortune.
    I'd be very careful putting much on this fight fellas.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Or Nate could beat him again, get his mcgregor belt, and walk off into the sunset as the Conor kryptonite.

I don't think it'll be as groundbreaking as u say if Conor wins. There's no substance behind this fight, it's just another money fight

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by lokihayze View Post
    My only concern and the main reason I won't be putting so much money on this fight (won $1700 with Nate and Meisha last time)
    Conor OR the ufc could have very well offered to put in a big payday or cash incentive for Nate not o try as 'hard' as he normally would.
    He fights for money and who could blame him if he took a dive for a million? Reinstates Conor as the Main man, gets his respect back and Nate walks off into the sunset with the respect from the original fight and a fortune.
    You're a retard if you think Nate would throw the fight for any amount of $$$... Conor has no heart ... I said if before he's fine dictating the fight but once it actually becomes a fight and he gets hit a few times he folds fast. Diaz ITD all the way.

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Really? Well what does it make you then if you haven't noticed how much he mentions doing it for
    Money?
    All Nate cares about is money, not fame and glory! he openly states it many times.
    Neither Diaz brother gives a shit about the belt, all they care about are the MONEY fights.
    Don't blame them one bit whatsoever, but just because Nate can crush him like a flea again doesn't mean he's going to give it everything he's got to do so.
    He's proved all he needed to prove already, the ufc treated him like a throwaway employee before this and now he could name his price if he throws it, bet big on the outcome he knows is coming (in someone else's name in his family) and collect his cheque and ride into the sunset with his middle finger aimed directly at Dana.
    I would. penetrate it. If he loses one fight no one cares. Nate has lost before. Could go the other way but im just saying, this isn't someone like Luke, Weidman, garbrandt, DC, Jon jones etc... He doesn't give a damn about the belt, never has. It's all about the money. That lot^^ are obsessed with the belt. They'd probably fight for free for a title shot. I'm just saying, I wouldn't bet way too big on this one and I did when nate won last time.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    You're a retard if you think Nate would throw the fight for any amount of $$$... Conor has no heart ... I said if before he's fine dictating the fight but once it actually becomes a fight and he gets hit a few times he folds fast. Diaz ITD all the way.
    This! If you have knowledge of boxing you would come to a conclusion that Connor is over his head @ 170. 145lbs-170lbs is going almost 4 weight classes in boxing. 175b. Is Light heavyweight in boxing. Although peds can level the playing field...

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Continuing where he left off? Improved cardio? Playing a more tactical fight. Perhaps that will happen. I think its to easy to rule him out. Often times the unexpected things happen as well. And Conor certainly is a guy who will come back and fight for his legacy/ego. He has the will. He is an extremely tough fighter.
    Conor showed his true colors by folding the moment things didn't go his way. Robbie Lawler gets cracked and he smiles and moves forward - that's tough. Conor desperately shot and found a way out - not so tough.

I can't believe some of you are buying the "I wasn't efficient enough" nonsense. So what if Conor dials it back a little? His punches will not be so hard. he will pace himself but Diaz will do what he always does... come forward and fight at a high pace. Can Conor win? Yes but he has to hurt Nate bad and follow up for the finish. Plus Nate can take Conor down - watch the easy single leg he executed on Conor.

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by lokihayze View Post
    The fix option is definitely a good point.