DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Bought it for 2 shmilli now worth over 4 billy. Yeah you do the math

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree. Sell this product right now.

It can't get any higher. Probably reached it's peak.
    Not even close.. Just got the Fox contract, MMA just legal in NY, UFC expanding across the globe, next event in Brazil is selling out a soccer stadium, etc.. etc..

MMA is on the rise not the decline.. I don't know where some of you guys get this UFC is peaking or on decline from?

Clippers NBA franchise sold for 2 bill, I would think the UFC would be worth 10x that or more.. 4 billion is a steal...

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Lol..Imagine Nick Diaz going on a job interview.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Until it happens it's not even worth entertaining the idea. Rumors so far that's it... Boss denied it too..

If it did happen - New UFC ownership might push the UFC to even new heights.. If investors are willing to pay 4 billion I'm sure they will do their very best to keep building up the UFC machine world wide.. UFC and MMA is still a growing sport, probably not a bad investment even for that price..

If I were Dana White and the brothers I'd sell it for 4 billion and sail off into the sunset.. Who needs all the headaches? Fighters canceling fights, diva's like Conor McGregor making demands, etc.. etc..
    Im not sure anymore. I guess niche is the right word for it. Only a handful of guys draw and make the company real good money. 90% of the fighters signed get paid shit because they do not attract fans. They have to put manlet Johnson on a card with a real main event to be able to even finance his pay. Not only him but most guys are getting put on "stacked cards" for a reason.

Ronda and Conor were putting the company on the map again. Werdum/Cain did 300k buys for christs sake. Jon only draws if he fights Daniel...other than that hes also pretty weakish.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why u care if they get paid more money or anyone for that matter? Is it gonna hurt your bottom line that some guy gets more money off a billionaire and can dump it in the economy along with a lot of other families. U assholes who fight so hard for billionaires to keep as much as they can when u make 10 thousand a year make people sick.
    You are an idiot. I like that the fighters follow their dreams and fight because that's what they want to do. They could probably go do something and make more money, but they want to fight. That's also why I don't care if they don't make much. It's what they have chosen to do. You can't choose to go into some profession and then complain that you don't make enough money. IT'S WHAT YOU CHOSE TO DO!

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

The UFC has peaked? Yeah that's why they continuously sell out arenas in new areas of the world.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

With Silva and Jones hype coming to an end, Rousey was able to keep some hype going until she lose; then McGregor was used and abused to hype up UFC, but they were stupid and put him against someone 2 weight classes over him.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Now Dana White is saying it's a bunch of bullshit. Says the ESPN story is overblown.
    You trust that clown.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You trust that clown.
    the guy would swallow his load cause that's what HE WOULD CHOOSE TO DO.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

McGregor leaving, Rousey leaving. Silva washed up, GSP gone. They have zero mainstream stars without Rousey and McGregor. It would be brilliant to get out now.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    The UFC has peaked? Yeah that's why they continuously sell out arenas in new areas of the world.
    Take any growing sport when it's hitting the big time to any new area and it'll sell out. Trying to take it there constantly and selling out is the key.

Rhonda and Connor got those outside the sport interested (me being one) I don't care about any of these other fighters apart from Mark Hunt as he's from New Zealand and had been following him for a decent amount of time anyway. Will there be more Rouseys and McGregors? Yeah probably, will they get the same hype and make non mma fans watch? Who knows.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Start a company or corporation. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    It's a corporate world now. Corporations rule all. Land of the brave home of corporate sheep followers sadly. Question: can you be free if you HAVE to go to work for the rest of you're life? For a corporation, company, industry....??

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Who would buy it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Who would buy it

a sucker that is all

sport watered down

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Stars come and go and are made constantly. People talk like Conor and Rhonda have just vanished. There is some broad ready to fight her first UFC this weekend who will make people completely forget Rousey after she smashers her opponent this weekend. She will be the new star. Stars come and go u bozo's.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    You are an idiot. I like that the fighters follow their dreams and fight because that's what they want to do. They could probably go do something and make more money, but they want to fight. That's also why I don't care if they don't make much. It's what they have chosen to do. You can't choose to go into some profession and then complain that you don't make enough money. IT'S WHAT YOU CHOSE TO DO!
    why do u seem to always care what three guys make instead of five hundred? Fukin scumbag guy who thinks he is gonna be a billionaire some day. That 20 thousand dollar a year Southern mentality.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Fairly obvious that its still a growing market imo, specifically with podcasting and fight breakdowns, pushing fight pass, major sponsorship deals like Reebok (self admit Reebok needs major rework). It's definitely on the Up and Up and the fight game continues to evolve but no where near 4 billion valuation. That estimate is laughable.

All of the above needs to be running on all cylinders before we're even close to $2B

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    why do u seem to always care what three guys make instead of five hundred? Fukin scumbag guy who thinks he is gonna be a billionaire some day. That 20 thousand dollar a year Southern mentality.
    lol thor still showing what a loser he is; ambition-less

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Sport was going down hill years ago. All the big names that made the UFC what it was have all retired or moved on.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

What would you estimate the true current value of the UFC today??

800M TOPS???

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

ufc isn't worth 4 billion. it's highly exaggerated.

you can start your own mma conference with that kinda money.

pay the fighters more and give them the freedom to get sponsorship.

more and more i think about it, this sounds like bullshit to me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ufc isn't worth 4 billion. it's highly exaggerated.

you can start your own mma conference with that kinda money.

pay the fighters more and give them the freedom to get sponsorship.

more and more i think about it, this sounds like bullshit to me.
    That actually makes sense..

Maybe it's not worth billions when you put it that way.. Getting famous fighters to come on board when they have a contract pending with the UFC would be tricky.. It would take a few years but yes, pay fighters huge amounts, promote like crazy, and the UFC could be duplicated in time..

4 billion is alot to work with to set it all up and running that's for sure... I take back my previous post in this thread maybe the UFC isn't worth billions after all..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That actually makes sense..

Maybe it's not worth billions when you put it that way.. Getting famous fighters to come on board when they have a contract pending with the UFC would be tricky.. It would take a few years but yes, pay fighters huge amounts, promote like crazy, and the UFC could be duplicated in time..

4 billion is alot to work with to set it all up and running that's for sure... I take back my previous post in this thread maybe the UFC isn't worth billions after all..
    how much were wec, strike force, bellator, etc... budgets? i doubt it was even near 100 mil. just imagine if they had 4 billion to run a new league. they can steal all the top fighters from ufc eventually.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    What would you estimate the true current value of the UFC today??

800M TOPS???
    It is worth what people are willing to pay for it.

First 12