Germaine De Randamie

19 units to win 10 units

i hope you guys followed.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    i hope you guys followed.
    19 units? Thats probably why people didnt tail. 3-5 unit is large, 10 is max, 20 is for idiots. Idiots comes and goes, or disappear. YOU KNOW!!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Pretty sure you tried to start a tout service with Josh, jibbby. Pretty sure If I go back I could get you banned for those posts too.

That is why the guy drives people crazy. He says that he was gonna start a tout business with Josh and now he say's he would never tout. He say's he is a multi millionaire than in Capt threads he talks about his parlay and how he would love to have the problem of collecting that parly. U would think a multi millionaire wouldn't even bother with a comment like that. Guy is just so full of bullshit his breath stinks.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

@BJpenn
    You don't have to bet 19 units to follow. That's what I bet. And I was just sharing what I thought was a good bet. You can put whatever units you wanted if you did like my bet. And yes - this idiot won that bet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    That is why the guy drives people crazy. He says that he was gonna start a tout business with Josh and now he say's he would never tout. He say's he is a multi millionaire than in Capt threads he talks about his parlay and how he would love to have the problem of collecting that parly. U would think a multi millionaire wouldn't even bother with a comment like that. Guy is just so full of bullshit his breath stinks.
    I mentioned it in a PM a while back as i was drunk and bored one night.. I sent Josh a PM to get his thoughts on going tout together?. I was curious but never serious... He told me he's loyal to this forum and he would put in 30 percent of his picks for our gig and post the other 70 percent on SBR.. I read it laughed and that was the end of going tout with Josh.. I never replied end of story..

He went tout and did it on his own and I wished him luck.. I was never serious about it, never had a plan in place, and I'm done with the random thoughts of going tout.. It's not for me and never was..

Thor keep trying to troll me you silly fock... I got an answer to all the bull shit you post in regards to me. It's getting laughable really... Get a life pal..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I mentioned it in a PM a while back as i was drunk and bored one night.. I sent Josh a PM to get his thoughts on going tout together?. I was curious but never serious... He told me he's loyal to this forum and he would put in 30 percent of his picks for our gig and post the other 70 percent on SBR.. I read it laughed and that was the end of going tout with Josh.. I never replied end of story..

He went tout and did it on his own and I wished him luck.. I was never serious about it, never had a plan in place, and I'm done with the random thoughts of going tout.. It's not for me and never was..

Thor keep trying to troll me you silly fock... I got an answer to all the bull shit you post in regards to me. It's getting laughable really... Get a life pal..

So u were going tout with Josh but only thinking of his opinion on going tout. Now u would never go tout lol. MY bullshit, lol. Jibby i really don't have a problem with ya its just i have a problem with your bullshit like a lot of guys do who left, and that is why they left. Sad part is ya don't even realize you are a bullshitter.

First ... 11121314