Terry Nicks
    Terry Nicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Conor is a Great fighter and Major draw

But he needs to grow up. He is a Multimillionaire because of the UFC not because he is a great fighter and promoter. The UFC allowed him to shiwcase his gift of the gab and his fighting skills. All other fighters showed up, even Diaz. Because they all had contractual commitments. I am sure they all would have stayed at home and trained if they could have. He obviously has nobody around him who will listen too. Once you become that successful you can get so bigheaded that people around you are afraid to voice their real opinion.
    I wish Conor would humble himself a bit and just follow the commitments he signed up for, but I think he will be too difficult for anybody to deal with. His Irish fans may even turn against him.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Conor loves to be in the spotlight and loves to be the center of attention and there is no reason why he wouldn't want to be part of press events like this. He traveled all over the world bad mouthing Aldo every chance he could get. The problem with this rematch is that he doesn't have a luxury of being able to do that because Nate made him tap.

If Nate and Conor beat the shit out of each other for 5 rounds and Nate had him in a RNC at the end of the 5th and the bell sounded and saved Conor, and Conor was given a split decision win, he would definitely be at all of the press events for this rematch because he had that win over Nate despite it being a difficult fight. But having suffered that loss to a guy on short notice that wasn't even preparing for a fight(or probably even got any time in at all since he had to do press conferences right up until the fight) I would imagine that trying to do a presser would be quite awkward for Conor since he really couldn't do his normal shit talking routine because he lost.