GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Dana White lets his pride ruin UC 200

Dumbass White can't swallow his pride after Conor told Dana to dance. Little does Dana know, these last 2 days were already max hype exposure for the UFC 200 event.

Nate and Conor only want this fight yet Dana doesn't give the people want they want

Respect Conor's decision to focus on training and he pulled an alpha move and told Dana whats up. Too bad Dana is too prideful to admit Conor is the UFC so dude chose his pride over money.

Pissed the fight is off, that was easy money

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i like mcgregor too, but enough bs is enough. if people really wanted this fight, they should've pressured the right guy into doing the right thing.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Let's hope this is just part of the theatrics or else the Frittata bro's better step up here.

Do we know if the SB's have canceled and returned all UFC 200 wagers?

It's cool to see a single fighter have this much power over the UFC tho

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Conor is making excuses. He doesn't want to do the press conferences because for the first time ever, he can't talk shit on his opponent. Half of Conor's appeal and the reason why he is pulling the cash that he does is because of his mouth, now all of a sudden he doesn't want to use it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This was posted prior to Conor creating all of the drama on twitter. Hypocrite much?

Last edited by Kermit; 04-23-16 at 08:44 AM.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Lorenzo Fertitta is a billionaire.. He's not going to bend over for someone who believes he's worth more than he is... UFC was fine when GSP retired, when Rousey lost, you name it... It will continue to progress forwards, with or without Connor's bullshit. Promotion is part of the job. Period.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol hilarious watching these people try to defend conor when he has failed miserably in this situation and looked like a fool.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Yeah at the end of the day you have a boss and you have to listen to the boss. I really don't understand why Conor did not square this away ahead of time before pulling this stunt.

If Dana let this go he'd be setting a bad precedent. I agree with the decision. Dude just show up and cut out all the other media stuff.

But I agree with Kermit... Conor's best weapon has now been taken away from him. He has nonammo going into this fight.