Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Sad part was that Gunnar wasn't even remotely good. McGregor can play the part at least. LOL

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Added
    Tumenov -195 risking $975

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

added:
    tumenov -200 Risking $2000 (total risked $4907.50 to win $2750) ( -178 odds is what it averages off too, tumenov will continue to climb however, great number I got him at.)

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    I'm pretty surprised at the comments. Albert hasn't fought anyone in the UFC like Gunnar. Albert isn't a proficient grappler so when Gunnar takes him down Albert will tire.
    Gunnar takes most guys down.
    What grappler has Tumenov faced to lead anyone to believe his TD defense will hold up?
    And using Maia for any kind of comparison is useless. Maia has a totally different style than Albert - complete opposites.
    Gunnar is a live dog here.
    This was an old post. I will follow with Josh's comments.

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Gunnar has a very low 10 percent chance of getting this down even once.. I wasn't using Maia as a comparison, I was using that fight to show gunnars great chin, explain to jibby why tumenov will win by dec and not ko, for prop betting purposes, not one time did I compare Maia to tumenov, just to make that clear, tumenov presents a whole new set of problems, terrible TERRIBLE matchup for gunnar....you can bet Gunnar if you want, but your wasting you're money lol I'm serious, just flush it down the toilet..
    Some of you guys get caught up in his hype.

CaptChaos145

Gunnar is good but he played Maia's game and he's not on Maia's level grappling.

Tumenov is a totally different matchup. He's a striker that wants no parts of the ground.

Look for Gunnar to dart in and out and time the shot or clinch. Tumenov will be more hesitant than usual cause he has not faced a grappler in the UFC that is close to Gunnar's grappling skills.

I think Gunnar will be able to take Tumenov down and implement his game plan.
    Hmmm

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    added:
    tumenov -200 Risking $2000 (total risked $4907.50 to win $2750) ( -178 odds is what it averages off too, tumenov will continue to climb however, great number I got him at.)
    Ouch

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

6 units on Khabilov @ -200 to win - 3 units

Rationale:

Khabilov is slightly better everywhere and have only lost only to high caliber fighter like Martins and Benson. Where Wade is best, the wrestling, khabilov is better. On the feet it may be a little closer, in fact so close it may be uncomfortable at times but khabilov will get the necessary takedowns to secure the rounds. Wades is not as athletic or fast and is still improving, but not improving at the rate of khabilov. Fight is very likely going all three rounds so for those you that do not have the nerves or trust in the judges wade by dec +250 or maybe +300 at some bookies will be the logical hedge or even fight goes the distance. Fight going the distance is of similar value to Khabilov SU so that may also be as good of alternative to betting this play. Wade was tagged a lot in his fight against Giagos so im not willing to take the chance on that prop

A lot of people who bet on Tumenov should instead consider this bet as wade doesnt nearly possess the submission acumen of Nelson, so the risk of a submission happening in favour of wade should be quite less.

(upsi...perfect prediction alarm

bjpenn85

And i do this shit for free, and not even a thank you....

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    And i do this shit for free, and not even a thank you....
    I was already betting on Khabilov. I liked his chnaces against Wade big time.

I put Tumenov and Gunnar and it hit. I wasn't betting Tumenov straight - no way.

Point is Josh got on his high horse and was so addament about certain fights. I think it was pretty easy to see Gunnar is no joke and would tool Tumenov if it hit the ground.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

I put Tumenov and Gunnar and it hit. I wasn't betting Tumenov straight - no way.

Point is Josh got on his high horse and was so addament about certain fights. I think it was pretty easy to see Gunnar is no joke and would tool Tumenov if it hit the ground.

i wish i saw these post but was to busy for this crd but i thought this was an interesting fight. It doesn't surprise me that JOsh was all in on the Russian. Typical boxer that looks great against everyone until he fights a guy who can bang a little and take ya down an sub ya. Guys fall for this shit all the time and will again. Why i liked Nate so much against Conner. i just got caught up on the day day camp thing to really make some cash. Didn't like Nates demeanor going in. Russian was lucky to get the win in his previous fight.

bjpenn85

I thought he sometimes made genius moves, but sometimes his confidence was his downfall. Sometimes you need to re-evaluate and think, im a really on the right side? He doesnt have that ability. When he first has broken down a fight, he concludes, and he will rather defend his pick with his life rather than adjust and buy out. Its a horrible flaw in his persona. But very entertaining guy.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Is it too late to bet Tumenov?

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Some of you guys get caught up in his hype.
    Not me I called him on his b.s . Only one in sbr since I joined/lurked. He was full of it as you can tell. Ended up betting Nelson itd $$$

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I thought he sometimes made genius moves, but sometimes his confidence was his downfall. Sometimes you need to re-evaluate and think, im a really on the right side? He doesnt have that ability. When he first has broken down a fight, he concludes, and he will rather defend his pick with his life rather than adjust and buy out. Its a horrible flaw in his persona. But very entertaining guy.
    I don't think he wa sanything special picking winners and losers but his betting strategy was good. I'll give him that. He hedged, played props, etc... well. But his insight on certain fights... meh.

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i wish i saw these post but was to busy for this crd but i thought this was an interesting fight. It doesn't surprise me that JOsh was all in on the Russian. Typical boxer that looks great against everyone until he fights a guy who can bang a little and take ya down an sub ya. Guys fall for this shit all the time and will again. Why i liked Nate so much against Conner. i just got caught up on the day day camp thing to really make some cash. Didn't like Nates demeanor going in. Russian was lucky to get the win in his previous fight.
    I like the way you spelled JOsh. LOL.

Yeah I didn't like Nate's demeanor going into that fight either. I picked up on that too. It seemed like he thought he would lose. I stayed away from that fight BUT if they fought again I'm all in on Nate.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

I like the way you spelled JOsh. LOL.

Yeah I didn't like Nate's demeanor going into that fight either. I picked up on that too. It seemed like he thought he would lose. I stayed away from that fight BUT if they fought again I'm all in on Nate.
    An Josh has already told people he's all in on Conner like somehow he has some magical insight on Conner game plan.

First 12