WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Damn dude, gotta throw on a podcast or something, chill and just coast lol.
    yeah its become a bad habit man. believe it or not when I was in my early 20s I'd drive better faster you know? Use to drive interstate stoned all the time so the trick was to be gunning it. Be more focused. now i have no focus, and the habit of speeding remains. im a dead man walking

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Now they are trying to put it on the cop for racial profiling.Stupid black people

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Now they are trying to put it on the cop for racial profiling.Stupid black people
    Yeah, I read that too. The cop had one accusation of profiling in the past and they are trying to use that. Perhaps the cop just bad-driver profiled him?

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

you're stupid bit ch,....shut your cu m guzzling, dumb ass up..
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-29-16 at 06:10 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, I read that too. The cop had one accusation of profiling in the past and they are trying to use that. Perhaps the cop just bad-driver profiled him?
    Proven racial undertones by the cop...

Why's he still a serving officer with that past then if he has a penance for unduly going after minorities??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Proven racial undertones by the cop...

Why's he still a serving officer with that past then if he has a penance for unduly going after minorities??
    I don't know. If you are a cop and see a white Corvette going 100 mph in a 50 mph zone would you pull the car over or would you call Al Sharpton first to see if it's OK to pull over a black driver going twice the speed limit?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't know. If you are a cop and see a white Corvette going 100 mph in a 50 mph zone would you pull the car over or would you call Al Sharpton first to see if it's OK to pull over a black driver going twice the speed limit?
    Not to mention this happened at night. I doubt the cop even knew the race of the person driving.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    you're stupid bit ch,....shut your cu m guzzling, dumb ass up..
    LOL!!!! Still mad about losing your ass on Silva,while I won on Bisping?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This did not happen though.

JoshKnows46

LOL!!!! Still mad about losing your ass on Silva,while I won on Bisping?
    I don't even know who you are, ive never spoken to you on here, I just know you from your ignorant comment you just posted above, pus sy

capone1899

I don't even know who you are, ive never spoken to you on here, I just know you from your ignorant comment you just posted above, pus sy
    Oh yeah,real stupid. Every time a black person gets in trouble its someone else's fault. Its either racism or racial profiling . They should start taking responsibility for their actions.....and all the kids they have

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This did not happen though.
    He was probably going faster. A Corvette drag racing can hit well over 100 mph in a few seconds.

jtoler

He was probably going faster. A Corvette drag racing can hit well over 100 mph in a few seconds.
    When cop first saw him he was at a standstill so Im guessing they were on a regular street, speed limit probably no more than 30-40 mph at the most. Cop said he wasnt speeding.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

When cop first saw him he was at a standstill so Im guessing they were on a regular street, speed limit probably no more than 30-40 mph at the most. Cop said he wasnt speeding.
    He was cited for drag racing. Not for going 30 mph. Did you even read the story?

Drag racing is a type of motor racing in which automobiles or motorcycles (usually specially prepared for the purpose) compete, usually two at a time, to be first to cross a set finish line. The race follows a short, straight course from a standing start over a measured distance, most commonly ¼ mile (1,320 ft (402 m)), with a shorter 3/16 mile 10 feet (1,000 ft (305 m)) used by nitromethane powered Top Fuel dragsters and funny cars along with some bracket races, while 660 ft (201 m) (1/8 mi) is also popular in some circles.

capone1899

He was taking off from a red light. The guy he was supposedly racing was in the other lane at the light . They probably both took off fast, saw the cop, then slammed on their brakes.

Kermit

No, the cop said he didn't pull him over for speeding, he also said that he(the cop) was going the speed limit and Jones was pulling away from him. That model Corvette does 0-60 in about 3 seconds. The cop also said that Jones was cutting in and out of his lane and the other lane.

My guess is the Caddy driver seen the cop and Jones didn't. He was driving a modified Corvette and wanted to show it off. Unfortunately he picked the wrong time to do so.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-29-16 at 08:27 PM.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

According to a thread at sherdog, this cop has been previously accused of atleast one incident of racial profiling... just saying.

Jones did sound a little tipsy as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Capone is a forum trolll Josh and I know him well.... He tried to get after me at one time and I shut him down with my stellar prop play.. He quickly realized he was dealing with a pro and was out of his league.... I shut him down and he tails my prop plays now, all good..

Capone likes to stir the pot and call you out only when you lose, doesn't give you perks when you win or even hit a huge dog or prop.... I guess that keeps us winnarz on our toes if you are reading in.... I have no problem with Capone now..

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    According to a thread at sherdog, this cop has been previously accused of atleast one incident of racial profiling... just saying.

Accused, but that went no where. Did you read the court report? The plaintiff admitted he was speeding so racial profiling went out the window

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post

Yeah, Jones did seem a little out of it..

JoshKnows46

Oh yeah,real stupid. Every time a black person gets in trouble its someone else's fault. Its either racism or racial profiling . They should start taking responsibility for their actions.....and all the kids they have
    You believe everything the media tells you, don't you?, you dumb cun.t...eat up how they portray others, and take it as gossip, don't you...one idiot, isn't a indication of a whole race, go suck some more dic k you racist piece of shit, redneck trash...get outside the little fukin box you Live in, shame, what a waste of oxygen you are. Bet you wouldn't open your trash mouth if you were standing in my vasinity, I'd stomp your fukin teeth in.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-30-16 at 12:42 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    A 35 mph zone probably isn't the best place to be launching a car that does 0-60 in 3 seconds.
    Raise the speed limits!

As an amateur racer who has never been in accident I think speed limits are too low.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Eat a snickers mo
    I am not made of money man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

All he had to do wa cooperate and likely wouldn't have got buried with fines. Chip out and that's what happened.

VinagreSantos
    VinagreSantos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Why doesn´t he hire someone to drive is car? Or he is always doing sh..t or he´s getting some bad, bad luck...
    But there was 2 things that were strange:
    1-The cop complain about the sound of the car....
    2- The cop complain about that he couldn´t see the registration, but he said something like "vanity stuff"....what a douche that cop was too..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by VinagreSantos View Post
    Why doesn´t he hire someone to drive is car? Or he is always doing sh..t or he´s getting some bad, bad luck...
    2- The cop complain about that he couldn´t see the registration, but he said something like "vanity stuff"....what a douche that cop was too..
    He had no registration. Illegal
    His vanity plate obstructed the view of his tab. Illegal.
    His exhaust disturbed the peace. Illegal. Revving engine like a 6 year old at a stop light. Jerk off.

Follow laws and regulation and Mounties have no need to fukk with you. Simple actually.

Yes sir, no sir, on your way. Dumb mother fukkers still don't get it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by VinagreSantos View Post
    I think the cop added all of that other crap on because Jones was swearing at him and calling him names.

What is funny to me about this whole thing is that Jones just got caught 2 months ago driving 75 in a 35 and then during this recent stop when the cop tells Jones he was racing, Jones plays stupid and replies with 'How can you drag race in a 35 mile an hour zone?"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Cop was doing his job and I think he showed great restraint actually.. Jones should have been arrested on the spot if you ask me.. His behavior towards the officer was uneceptable IMO.. If I was that cop and it got that heated I would have also hit Jones with every fine or violation I could think of, might even make up some shiit too..

In all honestly though - being the MMA fan that I am I would have let him get off with a warning. I'd say "chill Jonesy in your fancy car, you already have enough legal problems and there's no need to stack on more.. I'll let ya off with a warning this time but knock off this drag racing stuff please...... Here is your license and regy back now drive safety, oh and you better kick DC's ass again because I have money riding on ya"..

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Im confused, if he was never going over the speed limit why is he getting a ticket. Someone revs their engine means nothing, two cars going at a speed next to one another so what, if he never went over the speed limit, which the cop admits then why would you pull him over and give him a ticket. Typical.
    I thought that too when he originally said "Did i say i pulled you over for speeding?" Then he followed it up with that he was doing the speed limit and he pulled away from him so he knows he was speeding. That whole part was a bit weird. I do not watch wrestling or whatever he does but i do remember the name and what he did with the hit and run. But, even if someone is at a light and takes off fast as long as they stay under the limit they should not get pulled over unless they are driving recklessly. But later he also said he knew he was drag racing so idk what the hell he pulled him over for . I guess he will say drag racing . If he does not have it on his dash cam though i would wonder.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I wonder, who would win in a fight?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I wonder if the cop knew who he was.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bones can't stay out of trouble, and yea his attitude didn't help, but can you blame em, in the video the porker himself clearly states he never saw Jones speeding, Soooo how was the guy drag racing. All he says was "you revved your engine and took of at the light.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by sandos139 View Post
    Bones can't stay out of trouble, and yea his attitude didn't help, but can you blame em, in the video the porker himself clearly states he never saw Jones speeding, Soooo how was the guy drag racing. All he says was "you revved your engine and took of at the light.
    According to laws you cant even do that. The crooks have everything covered to release money from us citizens.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I wonder if the cop knew who he was.
    It kinda seemed like it, felt like it.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

According to laws you cant even do that. The crooks have everything covered to release money from us citizens.

First 1234 Last