JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Josh Knows Boxing?

With the break in MMA, I'm taking my craft to Boxing.. Follow at your own risk, I'm new to this.

April 2nd: (5 unit play)
    Scott Cardle -290 $1450 to win $500

April 9th: (3 unit play-Split among Props)
    Timothy Bradley Jr. +200 $600 to win $1200
    Bradley to finish in round 9 +5000 $50 to win $2500
    Bradley to finish in round 10 +5000 $50 to win $2500
    Bradley to finish in round 11 +5500 $50 to win $2750
    Bradley to finish in round 12 +6500 $50 to win $3250
    Bradley wins by any dec +354 $100 to win $354

Gilberto Ramirez -225 $300 to win $133.33 (1 unit play)

Charles Martin +425 $300 to win $1275 (1 unit play)

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

I had Joseph Diaz and Andre Ward early before the big line movement. Haven't been on here much but I see you are posting about boxing. Great. Got my eyes on a solid fighter that is very under threat radar. And I know something a lot of people don't know. $$$$$. I'll make sure to keep you posted when the bet is in.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by THE_RUDESTER View Post
    I had Joseph Diaz and Andre Ward early before the big line movement. Haven't been on here much but I see you are posting about boxing. Great. Got my eyes on a solid fighter that is very under threat radar. And I know something a lot of people don't know. $$$$$. I'll make sure to keep you posted when the bet is in.
    cool deal, i'll be looking forward to hearing more about it man, is he at underdog odds currently?

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

josh taking over the boxing game aswell

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

On Cardle big my self at -225.

Martins is a meat sack with no technique though. Only way he wins that fight is if Joshua punches him self out, and Martins can impose his size and power. Joshua is a specimen him self though, I have a hard time seeing it happen. Maybe a lucky punch? But Joshua is probably overpriced.

Not sure on Pacqman /Bradley.. Will have to watch some tape, but I dont hate the play. Bradley has been showing improvements.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    On Cardle big my self at -225.

Martins is a meat sack with no technique though. Only way he wins that fight is if Joshua punches him self out, and Martins can impose his size and power. Joshua is a specimen him self though, I have a hard time seeing it happen. Maybe a lucky punch? But Joshua is probably overpriced.

Not sure on Pacqman /Bradley.. Will have to watch some tape, but I dont hate the play. Bradley has been showing improvements.
    Yea, Joshua is the better boxer, but my buddy who's pretty good with over unders likes the over, I feel Martin's has the better chin, gas tank and power and can outlast and eventually get the ko later in the fight, feel this line should be switched out with the cradle line, so Martin's has value. The bradley that showed up in the first 3 rounds before bradley got injured in the 2nd fight would Have beat manny, seems like a good value bet that he'll keep that disapline for a whole fight with atlas, and let manny come to him.. and from what I read if it makes the distance, it'll probable be fixed for bradley either way, passing of the torch. Thinking bradley can take the early lead and force a more aggressive manny in the later rounds, could drop manny with a body shot. it's doubtful manny gets a ko or the judges give him a dec if its close. Bradley just needs not to get injured. should be even money with pac a couple more years away from his prime and bradley looking rejuvinated, best he's ever looked under atlas. Manny doesnt have near the volume or cardio he used to have. Also Bradley was injuried in both of their previous fights, feels like he should be a slight favorite. Any other fights youhave your eye on, i should give a longer look at?
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-28-16 at 02:30 PM.

mirinquads

I was going to put a unit on Theophane, and likely play the over in that fight. Very possible that that fight is fixed, Theophane training at the May gym and all, but Broner and May has been on edge lately. Theo has the footspeed advantage by far, and might be able to make it a movement based fight, out jab Broner, who relies on powershots in close too much. Looks great against stationary targets, and he's tough, but moves will give him problems. I will likely bet hitting up Rose as well, Macklin is well shot already.

Joshua is still tight in his fights, and seem to slow down, but man Martins is not good and fight is in London. Might just hit the over for that one. It is heavyweight though and we know what that means

Got some fights im awaiting movement / lines on though.

GoodSun

I was going to put a unit on Theophane, and likely play the over in that fight. Very possible that that fight is fixed, Theophane training at the May gym and all, but Broner and May has been on edge lately. Theo has the footspeed advantage by far, and might be able to make it a movement based fight, out jab Broner, who relies on powershots in close too much. Looks great against stationary targets, and he's tough, but moves will give him problems. I will likely bet hitting up Rose as well, Macklin is well shot already.

Joshua is still tight in his fights, and seem to slow down, but man Martins is not good and fight is in London. Might just hit the over for that one. It is heavyweight though and we know what that means

Got some fights im awaiting movement / lines on though.
    seeing broner at -4000 is a joke, but theophane is not worth anything. theophane is just there to make broner look good. broner and theophane are mayweather promotion boxers, they will say/do anything to hype up a fight.

on paper theophane looks good but the guy has no chance of winning.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    seeing broner at -4000 is a joke, but theophane is not worth anything. theophane is just there to make broner look good. broner and theophane are mayweather promotion boxers, they will say/do anything to hype up a fight.

Might not be there mentally with his recent armed robbery charge hanging over his head?

GoodSun

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Might not be there mentally with his recent armed robbery charge hanging over his head?
    it shouldn't but theres no way to tell. i was pointing out that ashley theophane is a below average boxer that has a padded record against nobodies like a couple of notable fights. theophane was signed to mayweather promotions to fight on mayweather's retirement fight. he beat some boxer that had lost 3 of the last 4 fights and is now getting a title shot, doesn't make sense. it seems the plan all along was just to have him fight broner. realistically broner shouldn't have a problem but with all the stuff going around the fight, it can be interpreted different ways.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...0-000-car.html

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

broner -4000 is a lock

GoodSun

lol. just to clarify im not trying to talk anyone out of their bets or saying im right. just trying to help by giving my point of view.

JoshKnows46

lol. just to clarify im not trying to talk anyone out of their bets or saying im right. just trying to help by giving my point of view.
    you're probable right, i threw a $50 spot on it, i'll pull that lever lol i've made worse bets, this i'm sure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eddycash

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

cool deal, i'll be looking forward to hearing more about it man, is he at underdog odds currently?
    Been looking everyday on 5Dimes but no line out. They'll post something soon.

mirinquads

He has a higher chance of winning than the odds indicate, easily. And if they wanted to put someone in just to make Broner look good, they wouldnt choose someone who can actually move.

Anyone betting Boner -4000 is retarded.

JoshKnows46

He has a higher chance of winning than the odds indicate, easily. And if they wanted to put someone in just to make Broner look good, they wouldnt choose someone who can actually move.

Anyone betting Boner -4000 is retarded.
    fu ck it, or we men or are we mice?!...Lets Gamble!

Added:
    Ashley Theophane +2000 $300 to win $6000 (tailing mirinquads for a Unit)

Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-29-16 at 12:54 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Just stay away from Boxing lol....rigged ass BS sport....I dont even like promoting it lol..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoodSun

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Just stay away from Boxing lol....rigged ass BS sport....I dont even like promoting it lol..
    i know, just be on the right side of the rig. lol

GoodSun

just a point of view. i have no stake on the fight.

557-697

mirinquads

fu ck it, or we men or are we mice?!...Lets Gamble!

Added:
    Ashley Theophane +2000 $300 to win $6000 (tailing mirinquads for a Unit)

Damn boy.. Purely a valueplay, just be aware. Odds dictate a 4,2% chance of Theo winning. I see it as higher in a legit boxing match. Especially with Broner being put back in jail and what not. Distinct possiblity it's rigged however. Got a unit my self, I will prob be hitting Broner as well.

Let's get it though. Theo took Danny Garcia to a split back in the day, and he's certainly superior to Broner (Not sure about back then though)

JoshKnows46

Damn boy.. Purely a valueplay, just be aware. Odds dictate a 4,2% chance of Theo winning. I see it as higher in a legit boxing match. Especially with Broner being put back in jail and what not. Distinct possiblity it's rigged however. Got a unit my self, I will prob be hitting Broner as well.

Let's get it though. Theo took Danny Garcia to a split back in the day, and he's certainly superior to Broner (Not sure about back then though)
    Lol I figured as much, I'm gone win 10 grand on mighty mouse 5th round in a few weeks, I figured I'd sprinkle a little bit back on the books, keep my bitches happy. No big deal if it loses, just shooting for the stars, I feel good about it, it's gonna hit.

mirinquads

Lets get it bro.

mirinquads

Boner missed by 0.4, doesnt bother weighing in again

JoshKnows46

Boner missed by 0.4, doesnt bother weighing in again
    So he gets striped of his title, right? But fights still on.

JoshKnows46

Ashley can still win the title though, lines down to +1250 lol, misses weight, loses title then goes to jail, our bets looking better and better. Would be a nice hit.

mirinquads

Yes. Ashley also looked slightly bigger and taller than Broner. And you just know a dude called Ashley is gonna be tough!

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Been looking everyday on 5Dimes but no line out. They'll post something soon.
    Wat it is homie?

Heyeverybody99

Funny you should mention about inside info, as I too have a little from a friend of a friend who trains fighters.

Take it for what it's worth, but I heard according to my sources that Leon Love has a very good chance of winning.

Heyeverybody99

Boner is down to -900 now. I took a shot for $180 at +1400. Feeling pretty good about it.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Broner will penetrate this guy up leave no questions

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    Broner will penetrate this guy up leave no questions
    no way, for real?, you serious?, you going out on a limp with a -4000 favorite, you dont say?, well good luck then, you live on the edge.

posting my ticket, because this is gonna hit tonight...

$300.00 $6,000.00* Pending 4/1/16 9:00pm Boxing Fighting 501 Ashley Theophane +2000* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Adrien Broner
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pimp178

JoshKnows46

When the line gets down to -600, I'll probable put 1800 on browner, and free roll this for $4,200 in profit.

mirinquads

Theo wins this.
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave mirinquads 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Theo wins this.

If he's gonna quit on the weight cut and give up his title for a half a pound, he's gonna quit in the fight.

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Has this fight been fought yet? Who won?

123 Last