JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I didn't lose much tonight.. Was bored and bet boxing.. Not my sport.. I don't even follow it.. I did lose a benny though and not happy about it... I thought Manny was old and slowing, he looked like shit against Mayweather too.. He was on it tonight. Bradley thought he could out box Manny and he thought wrong, even got dropped a couple times for his trouble.... Moving on......

MMA is where it's at!! Feeling good about my prop play tomorrow morning.. Stay tuned..
    Best of luck jibby, feel we wil kill it tommorrow, we both on pejic, the under and rothwell that i know of, hope you come out up big on this event, and hit everything exept "razor" bylades lol

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

I nailed Pacquiao for 3 units to win at -175. I was shocked to get him at those odds.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    I nailed Pacquiao for 3 units to win at -175. I was shocked to get him at those odds.
    Nice hit bud, surprised manny knocked him down twice, he looked great tonight, and was clearly the correct play, well done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Best of luck jibby, feel we wil kill it tommorrow, we both on pejic, the under and rothwell that i know of, hope you come out up big on this event, and hit everything exept "razor" bylades lol
    Don't play Mr. Nice guy with me.. I'm out for blood!!!

Yeah, but the bets we have going the same way let's get it!!!. Ben Rothwell especially..

Why I am I little nervous with that fight?.. JDS was smilling like crazy at weigh ins and maybe he knows something we don't? He looks lean and quick, he will have the speed advantage and better boxing.. Ben the bigger guy, riding confidence and fighting the best he's ever fought.. Should be a good fight.. Hope JDS gets dropped....

First 123