Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Rockhold sparring NFL player Marshawn Lynch

Ex Seattle Seahawk Runningback Marshawn "beast-mode" Lynch sparring MW champ Luke Rockhold. Damn that's alot of athleticsm in 1 frame.

https://youtu.be/MKj1OxQ0_aU
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 03-27-16 at 12:26 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

awesome video where did ya find it? Fuking waste of my time

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    awesome video where did ya find it? Fuking waste of my time
    Call the wahhmbulance fukkin pussy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Marshawn Lynch was at the boxing fights last night.. Retired now and I could only think he's going to gain weight, pick up a drug problem, get into legal trouble and ruin his life with all this new idle time he has on his hands...I hope I'm wrong..

He looked drunk at the Ward fight last night which made me think this.... He should still be playing football IMO...

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Marshawn Lynch was at the boxing fights last night.. Retired now and I could only think he's going to gain weight, pick up a drug problem, get into legal trouble and ruin his life with all this new idle time he has on his hands...I hope I'm wrong..

He looked drunk at the Ward fight last night which made me think this.... He should still be playing football IMO...
    Who isn't drunk at the fights? He can still play at a high level if he wanted to, Seattle made some bad moves with their oline last year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Who isn't drunk at the fights? He can still play at a high level if he wanted to, Seattle made some bad moves with their oline last year.
    Good point about being drunk at fights, but I just see so many pro athletes, especially the black ones that came up from the ghettos that go down hill fast after retiring early.. Kinda like how Lamar Odom went down hill after exiting the NBA and so many others before him in the NFL...

If you can play you should play.. It keeps you out of trouble and in shape in other words..