JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I hit the Tony Ferguson line at +150 when it first came out thinking no way the line is gonna go up.. Sure enough it is going up and at +160 now.. This means the action is being placed on Khabib with the betting public and I don't understand this? I do understand Khabib is technical and solid but he's been out for a while now and Tony Ferg has looked unbeatable in recent fights..

I'm really shocked to see Tony Ferg at +160 now and I'm a little pissed off about this.. I struck out trying to jump on this line.. Looks like it might continue to go up as well..

UFC on Fox 19 - Lightweight 5 rounds - Amalie Arena - Tampa, Florida - Fox
    Sat 4/16 1001 Tony Ferguson +160 o3½ -175
    10:00PM 1002 Khabib Nurmagomedov -185 u3½ +155

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I hit the Tony Ferguson line at +150 when it first came out thinking no way the line is gonna go up.. Sure enough it is going up and at +160 now.. This means the action is being placed on Khabib with the betting public and I don't understand this? I do understand Khabib is technical and solid but he's been out for a while now and Tony Ferg has looked unbeatable in recent fights..

I'm really shocked to see Tony Ferg at +160 now and I'm a little pissed off about this.. I struck out trying to jump on this line.. Looks like it might continue to go up as well..

<small>UFC on Fox 19 - Lightweight 5 rounds - Amalie Arena - Tampa, Florida - Fox</small>
    Sat 4/16 1001 Tony Ferguson <input id="editx" name="M1_1" size="4"> +160 <input id="editx" name="L1_1" size="4"> o3½ -175
    10:00PM 1002 Khabib Nurmagomedov <input id="editx" name="M2_1" size="4"> -185 <input id="editx" name="L2_1" size="4"> u3½ +155
    Khabib is a beast, and a future champion, if the old khabib shows up its a tough fight, and tony has had trouble with similar styles, but the 5 round fight and layoff from injuries make tony a slight favorite to me, not surprising to see it go up though, khabib has a huge following, and looked unstoppable, but ferguson has also looked unstoppable recently, i'm expecting a great fight. Ferguson has more ways to win, and he fights for your money, anything above even money, is a gift.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-28-16 at 12:52 AM.

JoshKnows46

its a easy fight to hedge, khabib has one path to victory and that's dec, and surviving 5 rounds with a cardio monster, thats gonna throw everything and the kitchen sink at him.....i may hedge small, and i may not, that will depend on what the khabib dec, and kabib split dec prop numbers are at come fight night, don't plan to do anything till the day of or the day before the fight, i'd need a bigger number then whats out currently to validate a hedge play.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Agreed that if the old Khabib shows up he'll dominate nearly everybody. But... I'm lead to believe his knee is still not 100% healthy. There's no way that it could be. So.. I like Tony's chances overall. Prob still a 60 - 40% split, so not great but i'm for sure tuning in to watch the action :-)

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

One of my fav vids of all time.

Young UFC fighter Khabib Numagomedov wrestling with a bear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

While US fighters are playing touch butt in the park with Bruce Jenner, Khabib is wrestling a bear throughout childhood. LOL

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    One of my fav vids of all time.

Young UFC fighter Khabib Numagomedov wrestling with a bear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

While US fighters are playing touch butt in the park with Bruce Jenner, Khabib is wrestling a bear throughout childhood. LOL
    lol Yup 2 best in the division, i'm positive we'll see this fight again for a championship one day, big fan of both guys...PUMPED FOR THIS FIGHT!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ferguson is just so unorthodox with his striking, his rolls get him out of trouble always, I don't see Khabib being able to deal with all the looks.. Ferguson is very active, cardio machine, he's impossible to knock out.. Everything points to Ferguson winning rounds on points just because of his work rate compared to Khabib... He may even get the KO or choke out late if Khabib gasses and gets careless..

EL Cucuy hasn't lost a fight in over 4 years, he's rattled off 7 straight wins in a row now and looking better in each fight - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tony-Ferguson-31239

In addition to the highlight vid Josh posted above, Check this El Cucuy 2 minute highlight reel as well.. He's impossible to grapple with because of his rolls.. He's got ko power too because he throws from every angle and with everything..Dude is a beast!!! ..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-16 at 11:19 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think we are looking at our next UFC champion in Tony Ferguson myself.. I'm gonna continue ride him all the way to the title and against ANYONE he faces..

He's been an ATM cash machine for me thus far.. He's a dog again in this fight.. Tis a beautiful ting to see!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-16 at 11:40 AM.

JoshKnows46

Ferguson is just so unorthodox with his striking, his rolls get him out of trouble always, I don't see Khabib being able to deal with all the looks.. Ferguson is very active, cardio machine, he's impossible to knock out.. Everything points to Ferguson winning rounds on points just because of his work rate compared to Khabib... He may even get the KO or choke out late if Khabib gasses and gets careless..

EL Cucuy hasn't lost a fight in over 4 years, he's rattled off 7 straight wins in a row now and looking better in each fight - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tony-Ferguson-31239

In addition to the highlight vid Josh posted above, Check this El Cucuy 2 minute highlight reel as well.. He's impossible to grapple with because of his rolls.. He's got ko power too because he throws from every angle and with everything..Dude is a beast!!! ..
    I love his aggression, grappling and striking, how he's always running after people, not giving them time to think or breathe, it's impressive, plus kabib likes to do those big slams, which also take a lot of energy, kabib gonna be going on fumes by the early 4th without a doubt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I love his aggression, grappling and striking, how he's always running after people, not giving them time to think or breathe, it's impressive, plus kabib likes to do those big slams, which also take a lot of energy, kabib gonna be going on fumes by the early 4th without a doubt.
    Sat 4/16 1021 Ferguson wins in round 4 +1350
    10:00PM 1022 Any other result -3250
    Sat 4/16 1023 Ferguson wins in round 5 +1850
    10:00PM 1024 Any other result -5550

JoshKnows46

Sat 4/16 1021 Ferguson wins in round 4 <input id="radiox" value="M1_38" name="radiox" type="radio">+1350
    10:00PM 1022 Any other result <input id="radiox" value="M2_38" name="radiox" type="radio">-3250
    Sat 4/16 1023 Ferguson wins in round 5 <input id="radiox" value="M1_39" name="radiox" type="radio">+1850
    10:00PM 1024 Any other result <input id="radiox" value="M2_39" name="radiox" type="radio">-5550

Check my thread,im on the 3rd,4th,and 5th round finishes, for 100 a piece, and ferguson split dec for 50, love the prices I got, much better than what's out now.

JoshKnows46

$100.00$1,200.00*Pending4/16/16 10:00pm* MMA Props*Fighting*1019 Ferguson wins in round 3*+1200*vs*Any other result*3/20/16 10:00pm

$100.00$1,800.00*Pending4/16/16 10:00pm* MMA Props*Fighting*1021 Ferguson wins in round 4*+1800*vs*Any other result 3/20/16 10:00pm

$100.00$2,600.00*Pending4/16/16 10:00pm* MMA Props*Fighting*1023 Ferguson wins in round 5*+2600*vs*Any other result*

JoshKnows46

I'm also on this lotto ticket, I kinda like it....

$20.00 to win $120,113.13
    Ferguson wins by 5 rd split/maj decision +1650
    Chiesa wins by 3 round decision +350
    Cormier wins by 5 rd split/maj decision +1030
    Belfort wins in round 1 +575
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

love seeing bets like this.......the unexpected is what really cashes a lifetime ticket.....like the guy with 100$ on cuse....looking at 100K hedgeable $....100$ lol....we've all thrown more than that at a strippers ass who's face we have not even seen.....love love love it....
    I'm also on this lotto ticket, I kinda like it....

$20.00 to win $120,113.13
    Ferguson wins by 5 rd split/maj decision +1650
    Chiesa wins by 3 round decision +350
    Cormier wins by 5 rd split/maj decision +1030
    Belfort wins in round 1 +575

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    love seeing bets like this.......the unexpected is what really cashes a lifetime ticket.....like the guy with 100$ on cuse....looking at 100K hedgeable $....100$ lol....we've all thrown more than that at a strippers ass who's face we have not even seen.....love love love it....
    made this one to, you think they would pay me out a half million dollars? if its good past the cormier fight, I'd be willing to make a deal and settle up for a lesser amount lol.

ferguson sub
    chiesa dec
    machida round 2 finish
    cormier split dec
    miocic split dec
    $38.17 to win $499,881.20
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-29-16 at 12:15 AM.

PaperTrail07

after hitting that, you might not even see the 38.17 you bet LOL.......depending where you bet---most online have MAX 100K payout in 1 bet...
    made this one to, you think they would pay me out a half million dollars? if its good past the cormier fight, I'd be willing to make a deal and settle up for a lesser amount lol.

ferguson sub
    chiesa dec
    machida round 2 finish
    cormier split dec
    miocic split dec

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    after hitting that, you might not even see the 38.17 you bet LOL.......depending where you bet---most online have MAX 100K payout in 1 bet...
    5 dimes, has max payout of 500,000, i tryed to bet 50, and it set it at 38.17 manually, with a note above saying, only 500,000 max payout, would suck to win, and then not get payed, if you won a half mill.....they are a billion dollar company, they can afford the hit. lol
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-29-16 at 11:59 AM.

PaperTrail07

ahhh niiice....good stuff....youd think so LOL......yeah but i wouldnt be happy until it hit my account lol...
    5 dimes, has max payout of 500,000, i tryed to bet 50, and it set it at 38.17 manually, with a note above saying, only 500,000 max payout, would suck to win, and then not get payed, if you won a half mill.....they are a billion dollar company, they can afford the hit. lol

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

and we get ready for the next one.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Watched the video... Henderson doesn't know if he will fight again? Sounds like he's accepted defeat already. And he's not going to be on TRT this time, which he was on during his first fight with Machida. Nothing good awaits him come April 16th I'm afraid... he will lose. Speaking of losing, I think Rashad Evans will lose too. The odds against both are kind of crap though, I hope I can put together a few good parlays...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

ferguson sub
    chiesa dec
    machida round 2 finish
    cormier split dec
    miocic split dec
    I doubt you would ever get paid in full on that.. Not half a million..

Could keep the balance intact and just withdrawl 50 grand or so.. You might get a portion of it is my guess if you try for small withdrawls here and there.....

That would be good problem to have though..
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Watched the video... Henderson doesn't know if he will fight again? Sounds like he's accepted defeat already. And he's not going to be on TRT this time, which he was on during his first fight with Machida. Nothing good awaits him come April 16th I'm afraid... he will lose. Speaking of losing, I think Rashad Evans will lose too. The odds against both are kind of crap though, I hope I can put together a few good parlays...
    Hendo is a 100 years old, and his chin is shot.. He should hang them up, he's still banking on that Hbomb, but everything else is fading away with age.. Machida gets the win easily I think...

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Parlaying -
    machida and nmajunas

8 units to win 9 units.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

I think we are looking at our next UFC champion in Tony Ferguson myself
    Not gonna happen, and i'd be willing to bet quite alot of money on it being fact. He was lucky to survive Edson, and that ''10 planet'' garbage won't do him much good against someone like Dos Anjos.

(short notice) Barboza was picking Ferguson apart for most of that fight and landed the cleaner and harder shots throughout. Then Barboza started gassing and Ferguson capitalized.

I had $$ on Ferguson that fight (to sub Barboza) and i wasn't happy at all with the performance from him, he was walking into strikes left and right the whole time.

In a grappling contest Dariush is just one of several names that would make ''where's your kid?'' their bitch. In all likelyhood he wouldn't survive 25 minutes with Nate Diaz either.

but ferguson has also looked unstoppable recently
    Same Ferguson that almost managed to lose to Danny ''Last Call'' Castillo? Ferguson has decent subs (an exellent d'arce) good scrambles, but as far as having a complete grappling game (passing,guard and so on) it's really not all that.
    Last edited by plekz; 04-11-16 at 03:48 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Not gonna happen, and i'd be willing to bet quite alot of money on it being fact. He was lucky to survive Edson, and that ''10 planet'' garbage won't do him much good against someone like Dos Anjos.

(short notice) Barboza was picking Ferguson apart for most of that fight and landed the cleaner and harder shots throughout. Then Barboza started gassing and Ferguson capitalized.

I had $$ on Ferguson that fight (to sub Barboza) and i wasn't happy at all with the performance from him, he was walking into strikes left and right the whole time.

In a grappling contest Dariush is just one of several names that would make ''where's your kid?'' their bitch. In all likelyhood he wouldn't survive 25 minutes with Nate Diaz either.

Same Ferguson that almost managed to lose to Danny ''Last Call'' Castillo? Ferguson has decent subs (an exellent d'arce) good scrambles, but as far as having a complete grappling game (passing,guard and so on) it's really not all that.

Ferguson turn that whole fight around with that illegal kick or knee whichever it was. I remember that kick was what really slowed down Barbosa not his cardio.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

there is a way to be confident in yourself without being a pompous ass to you josh knows

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post

Everyone has weaknesses, I'm well aware of how he performed in every fight, I can find a reason to bet anyone and everyone in any given fight on both sides, anyone can get beat in any fight

JoshKnows46

And referring to what you said to jibby, ofcourse Barboza gassed, that ferguson main strength, setting a smothering pace because of his sub defence and chin, he can go 100 miles per minute and do stupid shit others can't with little worry, in a 5 round fight he is dangerious to anyone,maybe not rda because of his cardio advantage over everyone else exept ferguson, granite chin and wrestling, but the way he fights makes him live to the last second,..I haven't intensely watch film on rda and ferguson as the matchup in mind, because that fight hasn't been made yet, but under the circumstances kabib had absolutly no shot against ferguson next week, under perfect circumstances I would give kabib 40 percent. In a 3 round fight, kabib is the favorite over anyone, Ina 5 round fight, those slams he does will drain his energy, and leave him vulnerable to someone with the cardio of ferguson or rda.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-11-16 at 04:54 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Why are we even discussing fighters that aren't gonna fight in El Cucuy and Kabib now? Move on fellas as that fight is scratched... I do like Tony Ferguson in the future as he's a beast...

JoshKnows46

You can't say ferguson will never be champion because you don't even know who will be champion by the time he gets a title shot, that's just a stupid statement, he's young, he will be a champion one day.

JoshKnows46

^^ Why are we even discussing fighters that aren't gonna fight in El Cucuy and Kabib now? Move on fellas as that fight is scratched... I do like Tony Ferguson in the future as he's a beast...
    I was responding to a comment that was directed to me, its the polite thing to do, I also responded for you as I knew u didn't have anything intelligent to add, anymore questions..now focus on ur card jibby, my bets are already in and posted, just waiting for line movement in some other fights and the rest of the lines.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-11-16 at 05:09 PM.

UncleChael

You can't say ferguson will never be champion because you don't even know who will be champion by the time he gets a title shot, that's just a stupid statement, he's young, he will be a champion one day.
    Take them boys to school.

UncleChael

Rashad Evans will kick some ass boys.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Rashad Evans will kick some ass boys.
    Break down your opinion... I feel the pressure of Glover will win him the decision. I don't see either finishing each other. I just don't see Rashad winning... His last fight was a loss to Bader?!?

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Break down your opinion... I feel the pressure of Glover will win him the decision. I don't see either finishing each other. I just don't see Rashad winning... His last fight was a loss to Bader?!?
    Glover almost went to sleep by Bader. You want to be the best you got to beat the best. I like betting dogs. Suga Rashad ain't done yet. Rashad is the homie.

First 12345 ... Last