JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    down a few units, shouldn;t have added those extra 2 units right before the fight started, fuk me...... JDS made rothwell look like a big pus.sy, depressing ending to the card, terrible call on my part.

-$1013.74 on the night
    Parlay still pending:
    Mairbek Taisumov -280 WON
    Jon jones -500 PENDNG
    Mighty mouse -400 PENDING
    $700 to win $725
    Sorry for the loss Josh it happens.. I barely survived this event myself..

Very tough card and I feel lucky to walk away up some lunch money... Ben Rothwell loss destroyed us both in the end.. JDS too much speed..

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

well today was shitty!

so much for that Rothwell talk.

I pretty much called how JDS was gonna win and still listened to someone else I don't even know!

What the fukk was I thinking?

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    well today was shitty!

so much for that Rothwell talk.

I pretty much called how JDS was gonna win and still listened to someone else I don't even know!

What the fukk was I thinking?
    Cheer up, it's nearly Christmas.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

My Full Card:
    Ben Rothwell -110 Risking $1100
    Ben Rothwell +105 Rsking $600
    Ben Rothwell itd +132 Risking $250
    Ben Rothwell by sub +500 Risking $100
    Rothwell scorecards = no action -120 $600
    Rothwell scorecards =no action -131 $350
    Rothwell wins in round 2 +525 $100
    Rothwell wins in round 3 +875 $100
    11 units Invested

Christine Stancui +180 $250
    Christine Stancui +155 $250
    Christine Stancui +160 $100
    2 units Invested

Francis Zavier Ngannou +100 $250
    Francis Zavier Ngannou -120 $300
    Francis Zavier Ngannou -125 $312.5
    Francis Zavier Ngannou -130 $325
    Francis Zavier Ngannou +125 $300
    5 units Invested

Parlay
    Mairbek Taisumov -280
    Jon jones -500
    Mighty mouse -400
    $700 to win $725

Mairbek Taisumov -310 $310 to win $100

Parlay
    Mairbek Taisumov -290
    NOT Dos Santos Inside the distance -176
    $500 to win $554.47
    5 units invested

Pejic wins inside the distance +315 $100
    Pejic under 2.5 rounds +150 $150
    Pejic +105 $150
    Pejic under 2.5 +140 $150
    Pejic +115 $300
    2 units invested in peljic, 1 unit invested on the under

Blancowicz wins by dec +285 $100
    0.33 unit invested

Ngannou 3rd round finish +825 $100
    Ngannou wins by ko tko +265 $250 to win $662.50
    1 unit invested

Lewis 3rd round finish +900 $100
    Lewis -140 $150
    1 unit invested

Johnson points handicap +3.5 -140 $300
    1 unit Invested

Stancui wins in the 2nd +775 $100

Stancui wins in the 3rd +1500 $100
    Stancui wins by sub +700 $100
    1 unit invested

Youre still the champ, keep on moving.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

One more bad showing and the nut huggers will be in full force with there frustration like they are somehow paying for picks lol. I have seen this shit show many of times. It is why guys who look for someone else to do their homework hate touts. You got to be 100 percent perfect for these guys. You can give them fifty in a row then lose two and their money management will have them lose money. Boy i wish MD was still around. HIs Ego might have rival Joshes. MD demanded all the attention. Capone sounds a lot like MD tho lol.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    One more bad showing and the nut huggers will be in full force with there frustration like they are somehow paying for picks lol. I have seen this shit show many of times. It is why guys who look for someone else to do their homework hate touts. You got to be 100 percent perfect for these guys. You can give them fifty in a row then lose two and their money management will have them lose money. Boy i wish MD was still around. HIs Ego might have rival Joshes. MD demanded all the attention. Capone sounds a lot like MD tho lol.
    You have to be stronger mentally than that, if they used correct money management, they should be down 130 to 330, depending if they saw my 2 unit add 5 minutes before the fight started on ben, that's really nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm gonna have losing cards, they should use this as a learn experience to go to a money managment approach.
    I know I personally gained more than I lost on this card, won't talk about my live winnings because people don't want to hear about that, but I learned alot from the card, I learned by bet selection needs to be better, my base play should have been rothwell no scorecards or jds not in the distance, ofcourse we wouldn't have won as much but we also wouldn't have trashed a otherwise profitable card with one bigbet, it's good Ina sense that it happened on the play I was most confident in, because now I'm forced to learn from it. No excuses for that bet, it was a terrible bet, but I had 1500 on no score scores and not jds in the distance, hindsight 20 20 those should have been my base bets....I also need to tighten up on my prop play, I didn't hit a single rounds bet on this card, which is fine if we're winning, but those partial unit bets add upon a losing card, that naggoun 3rd round play is the only one that had a chance, was a Milla second from cashing that and this card would have been a wash for us, this is a game of inches,..for those that stop trusting in me, I feel sorry for them, because this event will end up costing them thousands of dollars, 100 s of units in profit. We are still well up over 100 units of profit on the year, and those that trust on me will be up 200 units in not too long, those that jump off this rocket ship, don't affect our bottom dollar, they only affect theirs..
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-11-16 at 11:58 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

JDS dec and una dec where easy hedges. There was no way he was putting Rothwell away.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

You have to be stronger mentally than that, if they used correct money management, they should be down 130 to 330, depending if they saw my 2 unit add 5 minutes before the fight started on ben, that's really nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm gonna have losing cards, they should use this as a learn experience to go to a money managment approach.
    I know I personally gained more than I lost on this card, won't talk about my live winnings because people don't want to hear about that, but I learned alot from the card, I learned by bet selection needs to be better, my base play should have been rothwell no scorecards or jds not in the distance, ofcourse we wouldn't have won as much but we also wouldn't have trashed a otherwise profitable card with one bigbet, it's good Ina sense that it happened on the play I was most confident in, because now I'm forced to learn from it. No excuses for that bet, it was a terrible bet, but I had 1500 on no score scores and not jds in the distance, hindsight 20 20 those should have been my base bets....I also need to tighten up on my prop play, I didn't hit a single rounds bet on this card, which is fine if we're winning, but those partial unit bets add upon a losing card, that naggoun 3rd round play is the only one that had a chance, was a Milla second from cashing that and this card would have been a wash for us, this is a game of inches,..for those that stop trusting in me, I feel sorry for them, because this event will end up costing them thousands of dollars, 100 s of units in profit. We are still well up over 100 units of profit on the year, and those that trust on me will be up 200 units in not too long, those that jump off this rocket ship, don't affect our bottom dollar, they only affect theirs..

Solid advice... You can't be right all the time and I was goin W Ben regardless of your pick... Let's see this next cards picks!!

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    JDS dec and una dec where easy hedges. There was no way he was putting Rothwell away.
    Yup, they were but hedges over this year have cost me over 2 grand, because im usually right, they were cutting into my profit, I decided to give them up, but you are correct, those were easy hedges to make if i wasnt blinded by arragonts.i will give no scorecards and points handicaps a longer look in the future regardless of confidence level on a play.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-11-16 at 12:07 PM.

Ty$

Yup, they were but hedges over this year have cost me over 2 grand, because im usually right, they were cutting into my profit, I decided to give them up, but you are correct.i will give no scorecards and points handicaps a longer look in the future regardless of confidence level on a play.

I've never hedged maybe that's why I either win big or lose it all... I was so confident in Ben I put the $100 I won on Tim back on Ben. Shit happens. I think the props look good for this card. A few very predicable fights I feel.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I've never hedged maybe that's why I either win big or lose it all... I was so confident in Ben I put the $100 I won on Tim back on Ben. Shit happens. I think the props look good for this card. A few very predicable fights I feel.

I agree,next card will be very profitable. Rashad Evans dec is a easy hedge for texeria bets, but since they canceled my bet, I'm leaning to not betting that fight at all, or just betting texeria no scorecards. Rose sub, chiesa dec, dias dec all seem solid, with a straight bet as well.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Yup, they were but hedges over this year have cost me over 2 grand, because im usually right, they were cutting into my profit, I decided to give them up, but you are correct, those were easy hedges to make if i wasnt blinded by arragonts.i will give no scorecards and points handicaps a longer look in the future regardless of confidence level on a play.
    Yes for sure. The best hedges are the ones where you can win on both lines, like Texiera + goes the distance for instance. But when the numbers are that high for something that's mostly the persons path to victory, I had to take it. I think the No scorecards bet for that fight was great, had 2 units on it.

Pimp178
    Pimp178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Hey Man, We Took a Chance. COLUMBUS DID Coocksuckers

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I was very surprises that i was able to get junior dec @ +620. I mean, rothwell doesnt even get faced with clean shots, so if he won it had to be by dec, so it doesnt make much sense. The fight was going two ways, either rothwell inside or junior dec. Yet, betting for so many years, i didnt think...oh maybe i should make this my main play and just win a bunch of cash? Nope, only a small hedge.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I was very surprises that i was able to get junior dec @ +620. I mean, rothwell doesnt even get faced with clean shots, so if he won it had to be by dec, so it doesnt make much sense. The fight was going two ways, either rothwell inside or junior dec. Yet, betting for so many years, i didnt think...oh maybe i should make this my main play and just win a bunch of cash? Nope, only a small hedge.
    Feel we all had our blinders on because of how small jds looked and how he looked last fight, which now seems more attributed to his long layoff before the overeem fight, rothwell was too slow and was frozen by jds movement and switching of stance, miocic would be a bad matchup for him, obviously jds as well, but I believe he'd beat anyone else. People saying can't believe u bet that much on him, will lose betting against him next fight. With Rothwell's improvement on the ground you can consevabley bet rothwell no score cards for all his fights and never lose money.

bjpenn85

Feel we all had our blinders on because of how small jds looked and how he looked last fight, which now seems more attributed to his long layoff before the overeem fight, rothwell was too slow and was frozen by jds movement and switching of stance, miocic would be a bad matchup for him, obviously jds as well, but I believe he'd beat anyone else. People saying can't believe u bet that much on him, will lose betting against him next fight. With Rothwell's improvement on the ground you can consevabley bet rothwell no score cards for all his fights and never lose money.
    Yep, so fighters get tentative after long layoffs, maybe we will see a better rashad? He did def not perform up to his abilities, the difference with rashad though, is that he really hasnt looked good even before he went away. The most notable fight for him is his decision loss to jones. Except for that he hasnt look too impressive in a long time.

Droz37
    Droz37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

I'm taking the good with the bad, I'm learning a lot every card and hopefully sometime down the road I'll be able to contribute a bit with fight predictions. With a little bit of studying into Timothy Johnson I was able to come out with an additional 4.5 units, would have been quite a bit different if Big Ben had some answers for JDS, but I'll be reading all you guys have to say on top of all the studying I do on my own.

Thanks for all of your research you post in here Josh, and thanks for the heads up on Tim Johnson Ty$, it wasn't hard to see that Tim was going to use his experience to win that fight and he showed really great fighter IQ, I think he should have utilized his ground and pound though, I was expecting him to hold against the cage and dirty box most of the fight, either way he gave me enough to come out on top!

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Yep, so fighters get tentative after long layoffs, maybe we will see a better rashad? He did def not perform up to his abilities, the difference with rashad though, is that he really hasnt looked good even before he went away. The most notable fight for him is his decision loss to jones. Except for that he hasnt look too impressive in a long time.

I agree here I feel Glover has the advantage ... I say Glover by DEC
    ... Rose by DEC too

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by Droz37 View Post
    I'm taking the good with the bad, I'm learning a lot every card and hopefully sometime down the road I'll be able to contribute a bit with fight predictions. With a little bit of studying into Timothy Johnson I was able to come out with an additional 4.5 units, would have been quite a bit different if Big Ben had some answers for JDS, but I'll be reading all you guys have to say on top of all the studying I do on my own.

Thanks for all of your research you post in here Josh, and thanks for the heads up on Tim Johnson Ty$, it wasn't hard to see that Tim was going to use his experience to win that fight and he showed really great fighter IQ, I think he should have utilized his ground and pound though, I was expecting him to hold against the cage and dirty box most of the fight, either way he gave me enough to come out on top!

He was worried about his ground game which was his strength...

First ... 3456