Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Conor McGregor looking thick

Damn conor that 10 pounds did ya some good. Check this interview

https://youtu.be/4FOGVUX9W_M

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

ha, i watched that yesterday and was going to post that as well. dude looking swoll

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Gonna slow him down... Could lose a step... Cardio could be taxed as well..

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Excited to see what he can do when he isn't starving himself half to death.

How will he defend the 145 lb belt being that big, hard to imagine him dropping down after this.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Excited to see what he can do when he isn't starving himself half to death.

How will he defend the 145 lb belt being that big, hard to imagine him dropping down after this.
    Serious talks of him moving up to 170 at ufc 200 to fight robbie if he wins this.. him winning or losing probable determines if he fights edgar or robbie at ufc 200. If he wins 170 belt at ufc 200, be probable drops his featherweight belt. Can't wait to see him against wonderboy. He's gonna dust rda in 1 round, and ko robbie in the 3rd. Condit tooled robbie and mcgregor has far better movement, quicker and more power.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-21-16 at 02:43 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Didn't Connor McGregor have bad knees over the years?..

The extra weight and muscle could cause him joint and lig problems again.. I hope RDA kicks the shit out of those knees and legs right before taking him down and submitting his Irish asss... His knees will be a weak point of attack anyways and RDA does have good kicks..

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

The extra weight and muscle could cause him joint and lig problems again.. I hope RDA kicks the shit out of those knees and legs right before taking him down and submitting his Irish asss... His knees will be a weak point of attack anyways and RDA does have good kicks..

Another clueless post from Jibby. Go figure

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

RDA has been great since he joined Evolve MMA and learning from the Muay Thai master. McGregor's hype train will be derailed just like Rousey. Get that humble pie ready out of the oven!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    So you think.. We will see who is clueless...

I love how everyone like you are writing off RDA like he doesn't even have a chance in this one.. Looking ahead to future fights..

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

First time in the PPV lights in Las Vegas for RDA as a main event fighter. I think Conor is a bad matchup for him and I think Conor will mentally break this guy before the opening bell

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I hope conor has improved being on his back. RDA will get him down on his back at some point in this fight.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    truth.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Yup he blew his knee in the first round of the Holloway fight n still best the next best thing.

You say ur not resist but u have a way wit words to suggest otherwise. Imo...

The other day u were calling Brazil a Desiree risen country. It in the hot part of the US, wait till summer u start hearing about this disese.

I worry for u jibs, get out of the bubble ur in go see the world. It's pretty n cool.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

https://youtu.be/O7K-YUwvQiI
    Damn conor looking stout going to 170

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Real curious what happens now at UFC 200. I think Conor could bulk up a little more and face Lawler

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Real curious what happens now at UFC 200. I think Conor could bulk up a little more and face Lawler
    I think conor can do it as well. Lawler vs conor is the fight to make for ufc 200

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Yup he blew his knee in the first round of the Holloway fight n still best the next best thing.

You say ur not resist but u have a way wit words to suggest otherwise. Imo...

The other day u were calling Brazil a Desiree risen country. It in the hot part of the US, wait till summer u start hearing about this disese.

I worry for u jibs, get out of the bubble ur in go see the world. It's pretty n cool.
    Traveled and spent time all over the world there pal. Spent most of my 30's traveling the globe... Never been to Brazil though.. Some great tail over there and that I know... Hard to beat that Brazilian booty.. I don't speak the language so that is always a challenging road block when traveling.. A turn off..

Oh and there is always more disease festering in third world countries.. That's just fact.. Sorry if that offends ya Sykes..

On my way to Thailand soon to scout out a place to chill for a year and just enjoy life.. Meet and have fun with some of those little Thai girls.. My friends have pumped it up for years and I'm finally sold to give it a go.. They love Americans over there and you can get by speaking English... They got internet and I can still do my thing online..

That works.. Live like King over there for what the dollar is worth..
    Points Awarded:

Unwritten Law gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.