JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Rhonda Rousey contemplates suicide...

Rhonda Rousey should not fight Holly Holm again.. It might be the end of her..

She breaks down on the Ellen show yesterday, cry's and contemplates suicide.. Also appears she is bulking up and I can't believe Sports Illustrated gave porky a shot on the cover.

Fast forward to 2:45...

Something doesn't work in this picture...

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

The one in the middle looks like she is 8 months pregnant with triplets!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Jump! Jump! Jump!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just saw this replayed on tv, love when people are humbled can you imagine ever seeing her like that before she was knocked the freak out.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Would not buy that SI crap!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Its part of the coping process----lot of people consider the outcome/situation all the time---flash thought...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nothing but more excuses. That interview made it seem that Ronda was the victim of a criminal act.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-16-16 at 05:18 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

That loss killed her soul. Holly snatched that shit up and wiped her ass with rondas dreams

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Just saw this replayed on tv, love when people are humbled can you imagine ever seeing her like that before she was knocked the freak out.
    Bingo!!

Rousey always had an extremely bad attitude towards others, constant mean and pissed off look on her face. No sportsmanship to speak of before and after fights either... She was angry at the world so to speak before the KO loss.

She already seems more humbled and more sincere of a person today.. When would you have ever seen Rhonda Rousey getting emotional at a swim suit beauty contest before? Never... The mean look on her face has now turned into a humbled smile..

I think she should quit MMA now and do movies until she gets too fat to do them.. I think she is a broken fighter mentally still..

Same needs to happen now to McGregor, Nick and Nate Diaz.. Bisping got humbled by Dan Henderson.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

The more Ronda talks, the more you realize she doesn't know wtf she's talking about.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

She breaks down on the Ellen show yesterday, cry's and contemplates suicide.. Also appears she is bulking up and I can't believe Sports Illustrated gave porky a shot on the cover.

lmao Jibby, she didnt contemplate committing suicide there and then on the show!

Bava
    Update your status
    Bava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Since when were you allowed to start threads? And how was Oregon?

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Bingo!!

Rousey always had an extremely bad attitude towards others, constant mean and pissed off look on her face. No sportsmanship to speak of before and after fights either... She was angry at the world so to speak before the KO loss.

She already seems more humbled and more sincere of a person today.. When would you have ever seen Rhonda Rousey getting emotional at a swim suit beauty contest before? Never... The mean look on her face has now turned into a humbled smile..

I think she should quit MMA now and do movies until she gets too fat to do them.. I think she is a broken fighter mentally still..

Same needs to happen now to McGregor, Nick and Nate Diaz.. Bisping got humbled by Dan Henderson.
    Jibbs gets humbled when he posts his picks!