Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

According to Brett's twitter, 3 to 4 men walked in and bet the max about 20 times. On 5dimes, DADA dropped to +155 quickly, then was taken down. This is OBVIOUSLY something other than the weigh in. Factor in that it's involving 2 ghetto nig nogs, and I would say there is a good chance that this is fixed.
    Points Awarded:

Unwritten Law gave Heyeverybody99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave Heyeverybody99 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Somebody got word of a Kimbo illness or injury IMO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Fixed... This isn't the UFC it's Bellator...

Kimbo Slice takes a dive... Can't trust the aged ghetto street fighter when he was probably propositioned for more then what Bellator was paying him.. He gets doubly paid if he takes a dive now.. Maybe he's betting against himself at those odds?

What future does Kimbo really have in MMA? I could absolutely see it playing out like that and fixed.. The betting public will eventually even out the line if it drops to far come tomorrow night..

Books are nervous right now though.. Word gets out it could spell trouble.. I'm sure our posts aren't helping matters...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-18-16 at 10:22 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I wonder if people who placed bets before they took the line down will be refunded their bets? Definitely is shady. Financial tactic teaming up and cash in together instead of trying to knock each other's heads off and not get paid as much. I still believe he threw his fight against Seth Petruzelli. He was a bigger favorite in that fight and this is another cashing opportunity. Dada wins and will likely get some more fights under Bellator and then folds as a big favorite....

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

What? Is the line taken down? jesus

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hope the pending bets stay.. I could use a $350 pay out on Dada... We'll see?

I've never seen something like this happen before let alone bets get refunded especially if the fight still happens..

Tomorrow will tell the story.. Dada is still up on the board with a couple of my Bookies.. +160 Dada..

10:35p
    24205 Dhafir Harris +160
    +350 o
    -500 u
    24206 Kimbo Slice -200

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

i just started a thread on this..didn't see the discussion...very shady IMO..on that note, can't wait to see the fight! Kimbo dives for sure. They're most likely still good friends.
    Last edited by shabang; 02-19-16 at 12:23 AM.

shabang

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I wonder if people who placed bets before they took the line down will be refunded their bets? Definitely is shady. Financial tactic teaming up and cash in together instead of trying to knock each other's heads off and not get paid as much. I still believe he threw his fight against Seth Petruzelli. He was a bigger favorite in that fight and this is another cashing opportunity. Dada wins and will likely get some more fights under Bellator and then folds as a big favorite....
    Pretty sure I read that this is dada's last fight..he has no interest in fighting after this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    i just started a thread on this..didn't see the discussion...very shady IMO..on that note, can't wait to see the fight! Kimbo dives for sure.
    I just bet it on Betus.com +160.. Lol...

Funny I thought earlier the Shamrock fight might be fixed and this one ended up being the one in question. Ghetto bro's...

If they are all about the money then it makes sense to bet against yourself if you're the odds on favorite and just take a dive.. Get paid...

None of these old guys have a future in MMA so it makes sense... One big payoff for a dive.....

If Kimbo gets dropped quickly and there is any hint of it being fake I'm gonna laugh..

shabang

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just bet it on Betus.com +160.. Lol...

Funny I thought earlier the Shamrock fight might be fixed and this one ended up being the one in question. Ghetto bro's...

If they are all about the money then it makes sense to bet against yourself if you're the odds on favorite and just take a dive.. Get paid...

None of these old guys have a future in MMA so it makes sense... One big payoff for a dive.....

If Kimbo gets dropped and there is any hint of it being fake I'm gonna laugh..

exactly, I've read kimbo is on his way out and dada doesn't want to fight again as well..why not get paid..You're lucky man I wish I could bet this fight..I'd def be throwing down some bets on dada. (only because of the shenanigans, was likimg kimbo before i heard about this fiasco)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Isn't it against the law to plan and throw a professional MMA fight? I need to read the bylaws on that..

If there is an investigation -

Unwritten Law

It's against the law to do many things, and this won't be the last fix we will see. Wonder how it will play out now that they are exposed.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

How y'all know it's both of them in on the fix lmao just asking?. It could be one guy and the other guy has no clue one guy is gonna fold up on purpose. This is interesting can't wait to see final results and then everyone's comment lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well the fight is back up on the board with most books.. Line continues to drop...

Bellator 149 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Toyota Center - Houston, Texas - Spike TV
    Fri 2/19 3101 Dhafir Harris +160
    10:30PM 3102 Kimbo Slice -185

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You don't get rich by throwing around money Miri, something you haven't learned yet.. You do get rich by investing the money you make and then making that money work for you in the future.. Then at some point you don't have to work for money anymore in the real world as you just sit back and get checks sent to you monthly and or weekly in the mail.. You then retire like me and enjoy life at age 47...

I always have bet in the hundreds and I always will Miri. There are limits also at the books ya bone head especially with prop betting and futures which you should already know.... I don't get carried away with my gambling and never have.. My goal has always been to win 1000's betting with 100's and not betting 1000's to win just 100's like some of you fools do in this section.... Betting -300 favorites.. I wanna shot some people when I see this...

What lies have you ever caught me in Miri on this forum? Did i lie when I spanked Nunya's ass in a month long gambling contest and half his troll followers on this forum when everyone thought they were a better gambler then me? Did I lie about anything when I was Doxxed like no one else on this forum also about my properties and other stuff? The answer is NO...
    I don't want to embarrass you Jibbby, so let's just leave it here, but I do believe you did.

But imagine this. You win 1000's, betting 100's... What can you win by betting 1000's? 10000!

A good "investor" like you, should know this Jibbby, it's not rocket science.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Cant wait to watch this train wreck

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% just imagine---for a second ---if both plan to take a dive and have sworn to lose LOL LOL ...........
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    How y'all know it's both of them in on the fix lmao just asking?. It could be one guy and the other guy has no clue one guy is gonna fold up on purpose. This is interesting can't wait to see final results and then everyone's comment lol.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Much easier to plan a loss than a win lol..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kimbo better take a dive and this shit better not be legit... Got a few bucks riding on Dada now and those bets are still pending..

The punch that never connected coming up!!! Down goes Kimbo....

Points Awarded:

Unwritten Law gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Ready for 2nite! Who will turn to dust 1st? Ken or Royce?

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Got plans tonight, see yall tommorrow. For those that want to tail,Bet kimbo and vassell, 3 units each. Gl fellas

shabang

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Got plans tonight, see yall tommorrow. For those that want to tail,Bet kimbo and vassell, 3 units each. Gl fellas
    scale of 1-10 how confident are you that vassell takes this?

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    scale of 1-10 how confident are you that vassell takes this?
    8...was dominate last time they fought, but gassed out late, it was a 5 round fight, this is a 3 round fight. He has improved drastically since then, and newton hasnt.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Only thing going to be missing in this circus tonight will be some dancing bears and those seals that blow the horns.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Only thing going to be missing in this circus tonight will be some dancing bears and those seals that blow the horns.
    They might be there.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    They might be there.
    At 52, how does Shamrock make it through 15 minutes of fighting?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    At 52, how does Shamrock make it through 15 minutes of fighting?
    He doesn't. Will gas after 1 rd, probably sooner

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gracie and Shamrock won't go 1.5 rounds..

Pending2/19/16 11:00pm Bellator Fighting 3001 Royce Gracie/Ken Shamrock Under 1½ -135*

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here we go.. The early fights are decent.. The old farts is a circus, a freak show, a ......

Gonna see if Kimbo takes a dive.. That's exciting in itself...

Unwritten Law

Ken is coming in slightly leaner when he last fought vs Kimbo. Thinking he'll be prepared to last at least one complete round or more.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Have Pineda straight & in a parlay

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Pineda already gassing...shit

shabang

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Ken is coming in slightly leaner when he last fought vs Kimbo. Thinking he'll be prepared to last at least one complete round or more.
    have to agree with this..ken's attitude has been so great for this fight, I think he'll be ready. This is everything to him, he wants to cement his legacy and get this last win over royce gracie.. It means the WORLD to him.. While royce's motives are unclear. Shammy has been like a kid on christmas every time I see him in a press conference etc for this fight.. Can't wait. He genuinly looks happy to be here,like he got a second chance and he knows it. This is what it's all about.

sanchez should take this. Dominated round 3
    Points Awarded:

Unwritten Law gave shabang 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

2nd round is tough to judge IMO...

Unwritten Law

Ken might be finally be able to sleep well and call it a career after he beats Royce. I can imagine his post-fight interviews if he is victorious. He might want to keep fighting and make it hard on himself if he loses. Hope he really wins tonight and announces his retirement.

First 123456 ... Last