Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Bisping needs to turn it into a wrestling match to beat Silva.

Cardio is Bisping's main advantage, here.

Bisping is Miesha Tate.

Silva is Holly Holm.

AliMMA
    AliMMA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Khabilov should have Parke pretty easily... Parke didn't look amazing in his last fight at all...

Pickett could be a good underdog.. His last fight against Almeida was very good.. Rocked Almeida several times badly!

I also like Leites over Mousasi!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

So this is the next event.. Brilliant and looking forward to it..

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So this is the next event.. Brilliant and looking forward to it..

You need to give josh some respect. You couldnt be more wrong, AO didnt stand a chance, and this is probably your worst bet ever, and you got warned for a whole week. Respect the man, and dig deep.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    You need to give josh some respect. You couldnt be more wrong, AO didnt stand a chance, and this is probably your worst bet ever, and you got warned for a whole week. Respect the man, and dig deep.
    I did congratulate Josh.. We both hit many of the same bets tonight.. I did not tail him or anyone one else betting MMA and I never will.. I'm good enough that I don't have too. I have no problems with Josh and he picked them great tonight... I was more impressed with some of his 1st round prop hits more then anything else..

I give mad respect when earned though.. So I picked the wrong Cowboy. I happen to pick a +300 dog and lose, I don't feel that bad about that.... I still refuse to bet -280 straights for huge or parlay that up with all my bets like Josh did with Cerrone.. I think it was very bad diversity in his betting schemes to be honest... Doing that type of play stacking all the time will bite him in the ass in the future..

Josh hit though and I did not with the Cowboys.. Good for Josh... He won big tonight and so did I.. I even won decent with Bellator 2 nights ago.. One of my better weekends for MMA gambling.. I wish I could hit like this with every event Killing it with my + odds prop play lately and I hope it continues....

Mind your own business BJ.. Stay on topic too.. Don't worry about me or Josh.. I'll have good hits and he'll have his.. All is good..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-22-16 at 02:03 AM.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Anderson is just a big fat question mark. Nobody knows anything about Anderson. The only thing we know of is Bispings toughness. Will it be enough...is he gonna catch an old Silva and grind it out for a dec. victory?

+255 Bisping may be worth a shot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anderson Silva has this.. He stops Bisping with strikes in this one most likely or wins by decision.. A few props to consider..

007 Silva wins by 5 round decision +325

1005 Silva wins inside distance -131

1037 Silva wins by TKO/KO +100

1003 Silva / Bisping goes 5 round distance +158

Bisping better try to take Anderson Silva down that's his only chance IMO.. I don't see Bisping out counter striking perhaps the greatest counter striker in UFC history.. If this fight stays standing it's Anderson Silva's fight to win.. He has the length and reach too..

Anderson Silva mocks ‘unskilled’ Michael Bisping with Instagram video; 'The Count' fires back

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-22-16 at 10:03 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You always hit big even though you make shit bets Jibbby, it's fuking impressive

Always said you where the stud of this forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Yeah if he is not dedicated-he has ZERO chance..
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    from the open workouts, bispng had a belly on him, worse shape ive seen him in his career, he may be coming off something as well, anderson looked in great shape at the open workouts, also saw a picture of bisping without his shirt on, on stricklands twitter, and he got a gut on him, be careful with this one, you may want to wait till after weigh ins to get a better number. he looked a little worse shape in the leites fight, and he has gotten progressively worse this go around.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Already locked in Rustam around - 250 or so. Will add more probably

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

from the open workouts, bispng had a belly on him, worse shape ive seen him in his career, he may be coming off something as well, anderson looked in great shape at the open workouts, also saw a picture of bisping without his shirt on, on stricklands twitter, and he got a gut on him, be careful with this one, you may want to wait till after weigh ins to get a better number. he looked a little worse shape in the leites fight, and he has gotten progressively worse this go around.
    seems in decent enough shape in his recent instagram photo

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What I saw was from a month and 2 weeks ago. I don't follow him on instagram, but I'll check it out.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

was there a vid on this dagestan youth fighting school in this forum? cant find it on youtoobs?

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Looks like he's holding in his gut and good lighting, but better than what i saw. check out strikelands twitter page and the open workout pictures.

mirinquads

Bisping will come to wrastle though. Topgame is underrated.

JoshKnows46

I'm on Silva, Leites, Rivera, all 3 itd, and Krzysztof so far. See some potential for a nice profit in this card, haven't had a chance to watch much film yet, outside of those 4 fighters and their opps. Gonna look at the rest when I get home tonight.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Bisping will come to wrastle though. Topgame is underrated.
    Silva's wrestling is underrated as well. I do see bisping trying to get it there though, good enough to get himself in the clinch and get franklined.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 12:53 PM.

PaperTrail07

With you on all but Leites....He could "win" but he wont get the decision....Mousasi will be much more active IMO #'s wise...

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    With you on all but Leites....He could "win" but he wont get the decision....Mousasi will be much more active IMO #'s wise...
    Wut? Mousasi is never as active as he should be.

PaperTrail07

Maybe I should just say Cisco at this point....Bis Goes over +300 Im on him for sure..

PaperTrail07

More active than Leites....Leites will lose IMO if he does not land the kill shot ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Wut? Mousasi is never as active as he should be.

JoshKnows46

More active than Leites....Leites will lost IMO if he does not land the kill shot ...
    Sub or leites can lay in his guard for three rounds to a boring dec if he so chooses. Drop him with a overhand and jump on a sub. Leites has plenty paths to victory here, it's a no brainer at plus 290
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 01:20 PM.

PaperTrail07

Cant hate on the +290 as I feel he has a better chance of winning than say Bis--at around the same line...BUT i think think it could easily end just like the Bis/leites fight...the judges play a huge part in this one...+290..(which way do you expect it to move)?.
    Sub or leites can lay in his guard for three rounds to a boring dec if he so chooses. Drop him with a overhand and jump on a sub. Leites has plenty paths to victory here, it's a no brainer at plus 290

PaperTrail07

Guessing +290 will +220-+240 by fight time....time could be now if thats the bet....

JoshKnows46

Guessing +290 will +220-+240 by fight time....time could be now if thats the bet....
    That seems accurate, probable 220, mousasi has been less the stellar lately, and the Hall ko is still fresh in people's minds, don't see many rushing to pay that price on mousasi. I give leites better then a 50 percent chance, anything over even is gravy.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 01:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hard to bet against Mousasi as that guy is very well rounded, his stand up is very good, his ground game is solid and very underrated as well... I'm a big fan of Mousasi but he did get clipped in that last fight with Uriah Hall.. He was winning that fight up until he got clipped by that garbage..

I expect him to rebound well in this fight, Gegard should be the better point striker in this one and should be able to hold his own on the ground if it goes there.. Mousasi has never lost 2 fights in a row..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gegard-Mousasi-7466

Just not that impressed with Thailes Leites as he'll be a step slow standing I believe in this one.... Mousasi by decision is my best guess so far.. Still working this fight over in my head..

1111 Mousasi wins by 3 round decision +100

Outside chance Leites gets the KO or Sub hit after rocking Mousasi standing, might hedge with the ITD..

1105 Leites wins inside distance +574

Spinning back kick garbage - I lost money on this fight...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-22-16 at 01:58 PM.

mirinquads

More active than Leites....Leites will lose IMO if he does not land the kill shot ...
    Nah.

Leites can win on the ground where most of Moose wins have come lately. And Mousasi just complacent as penetrate in there. It's a shame, because when he's on he's one of the best fighters in the world. Think this goes the distance 75/80% of the time with Leites the winner at least 40%.

If pre-Weidman Anderson, or even remotely him, shows up, Bisping is obviously going to get brained. But even in the second fight against Weidman, it was like he lost all confidence and ability. He applied the thaiclinch wrong, tried to knee when off balance, and got dropped for it. Didn't pull the trigger in a tailor made matchup against Diaz. He's been looking bad. Almost 40, coming off PED's. I'm not confident in him getting the KO. Good chance it's one of those fights where you can see what the end result will be early though. - I think it likely goes long. Bisping will fight scared.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Almost here boys. The Spider.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave UncleChael 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with ya Paper...

Miri does have a good point though about Mousasi being content at times just laying on his back and riding out rounds.. I gotta look at some Leites recent fights again and see just how good his wrestling and take downs are... I think Mousasi will be more hungry and desperate for a win going into this one after coming off the loss..

I know Leites packs some punching power but he'll be a step slower then Mousasi standing.. I don't think Mousasi gets caught in this one.. Leites should get peppered standing by Mousasi with his superior boxing technique... Leites fights too flat footed standing..No bounce or movement in his striking.. This is where Mousasi is much better..

Mousasi does lose fights when he ends up on his back though...

Spider senses are tingling

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-22-16 at 06:41 PM.

JoshKnows46

I can't see how bisping beats anderson. even anderson on his worse day beats bisping on his best. I want to add more but I hate paying 300 plus on a guy off a long layoff, plus fighting in london. So im thinking how to go about betting him, thoughts?...Was watch the diaz fight and silva basically did nothing the first 2 rounds, then turned into anderson in the 3rd round, should have ring rust again for this fight and possibly another slow start, maybe play anderson 3rd,4th, and 5th round finish. One way or another I'll probable end up having 3.3 to 4 units on this fight
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 09:24 PM.

JoshKnows46

Could be a stale mate in the first couple rounds, I agree with Miri about bisping fighting scared, and anderson basically ran from diaz for a whole round in their fight. I'm thinking of putting 2 units 600 on the over 2.5 rounds, but anderson being in such high spirits makes me nervous about it, and I believe bisping is starting to get chinny. And split up another unit on 3rd 4th and 5th rounds finishes, 100 each, bisping cardio didn't seem as good as it used to be in the leites fight, thinking anderson finishes in the late 3rd, may do 150 3rd round finish and 75 4th and 75 5th.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 09:41 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^I'm on Anderson Silva as well Josh but waiting til weigh ins to place.. I need to see what these guys look like.. I'm having a tough time also locking down solid plays in this fight for value..

This is what I came up with so far....

I can only see this fight going 2 ways for Silva.. Ko or Un. decision.. This is a five round fight and if Bisping is getting peppered round after round standing then the chances are he won't make the 5 rounds..

1037 Silva wins by TKO/KO +105

Now if Bisping comes prepared to go the 5 rounds which I'm not convinced he is and is on his horse then maybe he endures the punishment over 5 rounds and loses by unanimous decision.. I don't see Bisping winning too many rounds standing anyways against Anderson Silva... Not convinced Bisping can get the take downs either.. He's not a wrestler by nature with great doubles... Anderson Silva has decent Jits off his back anyways..

1043 Silva wins by 5 round unanimous decision +410

I also am finding it hard to believe either of these aged and weathered fighters make the 5 rounds myself... Chances are Silva has a better chance of making the 5 rounds because he did so against Nick Diaz in his last fight. Nick Diaz is impossible to finish, Bisping is not.

2 more props to consider with that being said -

1005 Silva wins inside distance -118

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -180
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-22-16 at 09:45 PM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^I'm on Anderson Silva as well Josh but waiting til weigh ins to place.. I need to see what these guys look like.. I'm having a tough time also locking down solid plays in this fight for value..

This is what I came up with so far....

I can only see this fight going 2 ways for Silva.. Ko or Un. decision.. This is a five round fight and if Bisping is getting peppered round after round standing then the chances are he won't make the 5 rounds..

1037 Silva wins by TKO/KO <input id="radiox" value="M1_17" name="radiox" type="radio">+105

Now if Bisping comes prepared to go the 5 rounds which I'm not convinced he is and is on his horse then maybe he endures the punishment over 5 rounds and loses by unanimous decision.. I don't see Bisping winning too many rounds standing anyways against Anderson Silva... Not convinced Bisping can get the take downs either.. He's not a wrestler by nature with great doubles... Anderson Silva has decent Jits off his back anyways..

1043 Silva wins by 5 round unanimous decision <input id="radiox" value="M1_20" name="radiox" type="radio">+410

I also am finding it hard to believe either of these aged and weathered fighters make the 5 rounds myself... Chances are Silva has a better chance of making the 5 rounds because he did so against Nick Diaz in his last fight. Nick Diaz is impossible to finish, Bisping is not.

2 more props to consider -

1005 Silva wins inside distance <input id="radiox" value="M1_1" name="radiox" type="radio">-118

1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance <input id="radiox" value="M2_0" name="radiox" type="radio">-180
    I agree, the round anderson gets going is the round bisping gets finished, I'm thinking this will be in the 3rd round. It's basically 3 units total on it making the 3rd, it's a profit as long as anderson doesn't finish in the first 2, I give bisping zero percent chance at a finish.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-22-16 at 09:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm also waiting for all the event write ups to come out to take in more current information and facts on Silva/Bisping and all the fights in general.. UFC tonight show etc...

Will be capping all the fights by Wednesday or Thursday for sure myself..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree, the round anderson gets going is the round bisping gets finished, I'm thinking this will be in the 3rd round. It's basically 3 units total on it making the 3rd, it's a profit as long as anderson doesn't finish in the first 2, I give bisping zero percent chance at a finish.
    Round bets OK.. Second or third rounds are probably a good choice for the Bisping stoppage..

1017 Silva wins in round 2 +450

1019 Silva wins in round 3 +650

First 123456 ... Last