mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not seen in picture:

A round 1 KO.
    Michael Bisping.
    Anderson Silva actively defending him self.

Conclusion: You're Jibbbying again, jibbby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Not seen in picture:

A round 1 KO.
    Michael Bisping.
    Anderson Silva actively defending him self.

Conclusion: You're Jibbbying again, jibbby.
    Didn't say it was likely to happen but Anderson Silva is 40 years old now and not on the juice anymore either.. Chin could be shot and anything can happen in an MMA fight early on with a couple of aged strikers. Maybe Bisping goes after it for once and gets it

mirinquads

Didn't say it was likely to happen but Anderson Silva is 40 years old now and not on the juice anymore either.. Chin could be shot and anything can happen in an MMA fight early on with a couple of aged strikers. Maybe Bisping goes after it for once and gets it

Not seen in picture:

A Round 1 KO.
    A KO period.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok Miri calm down..

I said I'm on Anderson Silva but just throwing up massive prop odds in a post. That's it... I didn't say I'd play the 1st round Bisping KO prop at +1700 either... Don't have to sell me on not playing that...

Forum discussion with this props that's it....

mirinquads

Try this one:
    1013 Silva / Bisping draw +20000

Way more likely to happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Try this one:
    1013 Silva / Bisping draw +20000

Way more likely to happen.
    Let's not try to strike lightning in a bottle now..

Draws do happen but not very often.. Last 5 rounder that I remember going to a draw was Mark Hunt vs Big foot Silva back in 2013..

1039 Bisping wins by submission +2000

1033 Bisping wins in round 5 +3800
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-17-16 at 03:47 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I just think this fight plays right into Bis's wheelhouse....hit and run...nothing with KO intents being thrown at him....leg kicks and point shots...could he lose 3-2 sure...but he could EASILY win it too IMO....Silva is just not the same...so cautious, tentative ect.....will be a 5 round battle for sure....either that or Bi Ko/Tko...

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Who's robin black?
    Robin Black does very good fight breakdowns before and after the actual fight. You can plug in "Robin Black breakdown" on youtube and find a bunch of vids. He was a former pro fighter (not a very good one) and he recently lached on with the UFC. Robin said Joe Rogan 9his friend) showed Dana some of his work and Dana wanted him on board. Robin did not know what he would be doing for the UFC but I'm sure you will see his face on UFC content soon.

His breakdowns are not only very good but very entertaining. He doesn't touch the ground fighting very much but he has a keen eye for the stand up game. I think his analysis would help anyone betting on fights.

Enjoy!

CaptChaos145

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_-Mmmzvs0

A little dose of Robin Black. If this guy doesn't entertain you no one will!

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    Robin Black does very good fight breakdowns before and after the actual fight. You can plug in "Robin Black breakdown" on youtube and find a bunch of vids. He was a former pro fighter (not a very good one) and he recently lached on with the UFC. Robin said Joe Rogan 9his friend) showed Dana some of his work and Dana wanted him on board. Robin did not know what he would be doing for the UFC but I'm sure you will see his face on UFC content soon.

His breakdowns are not only very good but very entertaining. He doesn't touch the ground fighting very much but he has a keen eye for the stand up game. I think his analysis would help anyone betting on fights.

Enjoy!
    Thanks bud, what does he say about the cowboy fight, and mcgregor rda fight

PaperTrail07

lol he is funny....good breakdown...

CaptChaos145

I don't see anything on those fights. I'm sure he will do RDA vs. Mcgregor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I just think this fight plays right into Bis's wheelhouse....hit and run...nothing with KO intents being thrown at him....leg kicks and point shots...could he lose 3-2 sure...but he could EASILY win it too IMO....Silva is just not the same...so cautious, tentative ect.....will be a 5 round battle for sure....either that or Bi Ko/Tko...
    I can't see Bisping out counter striking Anderson Silva and winning a point contest Paper.. Silva is the longer fighter too.. I think Silva gets the decision win if it goes the distance.. Big if though...

PaperTrail07

Silva may just decide to throw 1/2 the strikes....and you have to agree there is no KO power left--even to intimidate someone...
    I can't see Bisping out counter striking Anderson Silva and winning a point contest Paper.. Silva is the longer fighter too.. I think Silva gets the decision win if it goes the distance.. Big if though...

PaperTrail07

Until Silva of the old returns and KO's someone....i honestly just dont think its there anymore ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Until Silva of the old returns and KO's someone....i honestly just dont think its there anymore ...
    Silva is getting old Paper but he just won a decision against Nick Diaz a year ago in his last fight.. Later that ruling was over turned for steroid use.. Never the less Spider out pointed Nick Diaz over 5 rounds standing and that's pretty hard to do..

Bisping will get peppered standing and probably either get Ko'd or lose by decision is my best guess...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-19-16 at 01:23 PM.

PaperTrail07

And Belfort KO'd Rockhold on Juice....

JoshKnows46

And Belfort KO'd Rockhold on Juice....
    I don't believe silva has used his whole carreer, I believe he used to come back from injury way before he should have, and I also believe coming back to soon is why he looked bad against diaz, not age... we'll see but I believe silva is gonna put a hush to all the criticism in devastating fashion. Stylistically bisping can't beat a anderson at 50 percent, not a great wrestler, no power, not gonna out strike anderson to a dec, can't see any logical reason to bet on bisping, who is just as old and waa getting cracked by thales, who isn't near the counter striker anderson is and isn't near Andersons quickness, don't see any path to victory for bisping, unless your good at guessing when a fighters chin will completely go away, a bisping bet is simply a shoot in the dark.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-19-16 at 10:05 AM.

PaperTrail07

Bis goes over +300 its a GO for me...Anderson and Bis throw nothing with KO power anymore...and lately bis has been very active putting up points/numbers....probably goes all 5 IMO.....

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

He's taking McGregor... and hopefully he puts up a video about the Cowboy fight tonight.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Bis goes over +300 its a GO for me...Anderson and Bis throw nothing with KO power anymore...and lately bis has been very active putting up points/numbers....probably goes all 5 IMO.....
    Bisping has no power and no chin. Anderson will get him with a left head kick.

PaperTrail07

If he decides to even throw one with intent lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Bisping has no power and no chin. Anderson will get him with a left head kick.

PaperTrail07

Diaz was a punching dummy that lost points bc he didnt care and walked foward...fell to the ground, mocked Silva lol...bis wont be walking foward and sitting in the pocket....silva will have to open up to win....see him with his hands losing via decision $$ gimme a better # silva bettaz...

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Keep your eyes out for the line on Arnold Allen. Resilient young fighter who is a decent athlete and striker (weak strike defense) but he's facing a guy that is very weak for FW and shouldn't be in the UFC still

TPowell

Another good one should be Scott Askham versus Dempsey. Dempsey's only win was against awful Eddie Gordon in a razor thin split decision. Decent strikers can swarm him early and finish him and Askham has a lot of variety in his striking and a few inches in reach.

TPowell

Rustam by decision over Norman Parke looks pretty open and shut. Rustam is the much bigger guy in this fight and should be able to bully Parke. Parke's takedown defense is 89% but mostly because the last guy he fought went 0-12 and it was a 37 year old Swede.

JoshKnows46

from the open workouts, bispng had a belly on him, worse shape ive seen him in his career, he may be coming off something as well, anderson looked in great shape at the open workouts, also saw a picture of bisping without his shirt on, on stricklands twitter, and he got a gut on him, be careful with this one, you may want to wait till after weigh ins to get a better number. he looked a little worse shape in the leites fight, and he has gotten progressively worse this go around.

TPowell

Leites could have got that decision in that fight as well. I was on Leites on the fight and I thought the right call was made, but it was razor thin. Hard to imagine he goes from that to beating Anderson Silva. I think Silva knows he gets a title shot if he can just beat Bisping and that should be enough motivation to do it.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Leites could have got that decision in that fight as well. I was on Leites on the fight and I thought the right call was made, but it was razor thin. Hard to imagine he goes from that to beating Anderson Silva. I think Silva knows he gets a title shot if he can just beat Bisping and that should be enough motivation to do it.
    i truly believe bispings career is closer to over than andersons

JoshKnows46

I had money on leites as well, if you score it like the condit/lawler fight leites wins, if you score it like the cruz/tj fight bisping wins...leites controlled the octagon and hurt him several times, in the end leites should have went after it more when he hurt him or went for more takedowns. i scored it for leites, but that dec wasn't terrible, incorrect but not terrible. lietes lose could be attributed to low fighter iq, or he just didnt have the gas tank to finish from chasing bisping around the octagon. he was loaded up on one punch and not throwing enough combinations, it was a regression from his previous fights, was probable frustration bisping caused by his movement.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-21-16 at 01:13 AM.

TPowell

Managed to get a ton of work done today. Finished my card for tomorrow and did all of my preliminary work on the next 2 cards. Still have to watch some video of course to get a better idea, but I see a lot of lopsided fights on next weeks card, not so much at UFC 196. Outside of the Holm/Tate fight, I can only see Erick Silva and Julian Erosa being over a -200 favorite. I would say Saggo as well, but I have no clue. Both guys last fought in the UFC 2 years ago.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Managed to get a ton of work done today. Finished my card for tomorrow and did all of my preliminary work on the next 2 cards. Still have to watch some video of course to get a better idea, but I see a lot of lopsided fights on next weeks card, not so much at UFC 196. Outside of the Holm/Tate fight, I can only see Erick Silva and Julian Erosa being over a -200 favorite. I would say Saggo as well, but I have no clue. Both guys last fought in the UFC 2 years ago.
    i agree, i love this card and next weeks card for betting, mcgregor card will be hard to find value, outside of mcgregor bet, mcgregor/holm card is trash outside of the main event and co-main, i'm not betting the co-main, holm probable wins, but i'm rooting for tate.

TPowell

Erick Silva by sub looks very solid

First 12345 ... Last