JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I think sub is a real possibility later in the fight, but I'm not sure if Cerrone won't destroy him enough on the feet to make him forget about going to the ground
    Not going big on sub, just gonna Stab at it, because it will be bigger then the ko odds and it's the easier path to victory, I'll be getting my money's worth, the inside distance will be the much bigger bet.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I like it, I'm thinking:

7-8 units on Cowboy ML (to win)
    4-5 units on Cowboy ITD (risked)

JoshKnows46

I like it, I'm thinking:

7-8 units on Cowboy ML (to win)
    4-5 units on Cowboy ITD (risked)

My units risked will depend on the odds they give me, the better the odds,the more I'll risk. BTW put something on the sub, 15 of cerrone 20 finishes are by sub, he's not afraid to jump on a sub after. Knocking a guy down with a punch or a kick, and he's not a one punch ko guy, so sub always got a chance.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    My units risked will depend on the odds they give me, the better the odds,the more I'll risk. BTW put something on the sub, 15 of cerrone 20 finishes are by sub, he's not afraid to jump on a sub after. Knocking a guy down with a punch or a kick, and he's not a one punch ko guy, so sub always got a chance.
    yeah thats true but I think -350 or so is what it'll come out. Wouldn't be surprised to see it lower due to his first WW fight. May toss a couple units on the sub but nothing too crazy

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Brunson and Bermudez should both win. I hope the lines are under -200 for each. Brunson has looked really good and "The Crusher" has nothing for Bermudez.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

When do books usually release the lines for these events? The Lineker fight is the only one I can find with a line.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

Nvm some odds are out for some fights.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 9.22.51 PM.png
Views: 194
Size:  79.9 KB

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    Brunson and Bermudez should both win. I hope the lines are under -200 for each. Brunson has looked really good and "The Crusher" has nothing for Bermudez.
    -400 and -320 respectively at 5Dimes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I was really hoping you weren't gonna post this JOSH!!! Bastard!!!.. I'm starting to hate you Josh and when you pick against me. SOB!!!

You're gonna lose this one pal!!! I promise you that!!.. I get this one and I'll tell you why -

I've seen Alex Oli take clean shots to the chin and body and walk right though them in fights.. He's a terminator standing and can trade with anyone in the division I believe and remain standing afterwards....

Donald Cerrone has more tools in the shed no doubt, more well rounded and probably more technical in every area but not better in one area.. That one area Donald Cerrone is weak at is his ability to take a good body shot or a strong blow to the chin without being rocked or finished.. Not only has Donald Cerrone been lit up in the mid section recently, we've seen him stick his chin out and get rocked standing in fights also...

Sure Cerrone is the better wrestler and maybe has the better submission game but he won't look for take downs and or try to just win rounds with ground and pound from the top position.. It's not Donalds style or game!!!... I'm betting Cowboy Cerrone will mix in take downs at some point but only if he gets rocked standing first....

I know Donald Cerrone and I like him because he's a tough guy that doesn't back down standing to anyone, he did that with RDA and paid a heavy price for it. He'll do the same in this fight.. NOT HIS STYLE to wrestle even though that would probably be a clear pathway to victory in this fight. Donald gets fights because he's an exciting striker and Dana White recognizes that.. Things won't change..

Cowboy Cerrone is an adrenaline junky, a badass, won't punk out in a stand up battle with anyone because that is his strengths... It's gonna be a stand up fight with Cowboy winning on points until he gets put out by a good strike when trading... Alex Oli is long and has reach and that's spells trouble.. It's just that simple..

Alex Oli to win by KO.. The straight line landed on +220 and I love it!!! Gonna pound it...

UFC Fight Night 83 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
    Sun 2/21 1001 Alex Oliveira +220 o2½ -120
    11:30PM 1002 Donald Cerrone -300 u2½ -120

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-16 at 11:32 AM.

TPowell

3 units on Cerrone at -300 already. Can't believe I missed the 260's that opened

TPowell

Alex is exciting and powerful but Cerrone is just in another league in terms of striking IMO. I like Cerrone in fights like these because he isn't under pressure to win titles or do anything crazy except fight and cash a check.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Alex Oli to win by KO.. The straight line landed on +220 and I love it!!! Gonna pound it...

UFC Fight Night 83 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1
    Sun 2/21 1001 Alex Oliveira +220 o2½ -120
    11:30PM 1002 Donald Cerrone -300 u2½ -120
    Im with ya here Jibbs, dudes got a punchers chance for sure, i feel like hell be hungier as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    Im with ya here Jibbs, dudes got a punchers chance for sure, i feel like hell be hungier as well.
    Alex Oli is gonna be much bigger and stronger then Donald Cerrone come fight time also.. This dude is naturally big for the weight division and very strong..

Watching his past fights I noticed his clinch work isn't all that bad either when pressing fighters against the cage.. AO does have take downs and submission skills in his arsenal.. It's not out of the question that he can put Donald Cerrone on his back from the clinch at times..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-16 at 11:46 AM.

JoshKnows46

I was really hoping you weren't gonna post this JOSH!!! Bastard!!!.. I'm starting to hate you Josh and when you pick against me. SOB!!!

You're gonna lose this one pal!!! I promise you that!!.. I get this one and I'll tell you why -

I've seen Alex Oli take clean shots to the chin and body and walk right though them in fights.. He's a terminator standing and can trade with anyone in the division I believe and remain standing afterwards....

Donald Cerrone has more tools in the shed no doubt, more well rounded and probably more technical in every area but not better in one area.. That one area Donald Cerrone is weak at is his ability to take a good body shot or a strong blow to the chin without being rocked or finished.. Not only has Donald Cerrone been lit up in the mid section recently, we've seen him stick his chin out and get rocked standing in fights also...

Sure Cerrone is the better wrestler and maybe has the better submission game but he won't look for take downs and or try to just win rounds with ground and pound from the top position.. It's not Donalds style or game!!!... I'm betting Cowboy Cerrone will mix in take downs at some point but only if he gets rocked standing first....

I know Donald Cerrone and I like him because he's a tough guy that doesn't back down standing to anyone, he did that with RDA and paid a heavy price for it. He'll do the same in this fight.. NOT HIS STYLE to wrestle even though that would probably be a clear pathway to victory in this fight. Donald gets fights because he's an exciting striker and Dana White recognizes that.. Things won't change..

Cowboy Cerrone is an adrenaline junky, a badass, won't punk out in a stand up battle with anyone because that is his strengths... It's gonna be a stand up fight with Cowboy winning on points until he gets put out by a good strike when trading... Alex Oli is long and has reach and that's spells trouble.. It's just that simple..

<small>UFC Fight Night 83 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Consol Energy Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - FS1</small>
    Sun 2/21 1001 Alex Oliveira <input id="radiox" value="M1_0" name="radiox" type="radio">+220 <input id="radiox" value="L1_0" name="radiox" type="radio">o2½ -120
    11:30PM 1002 Donald Cerrone <input id="radiox" value="M2_0" name="radiox" type="radio">-300 <input id="radiox" value="L2_0" name="radiox" type="radio">u2½ -120

Why would you hate me, all I do is make people money, you should hate yourself...all I can do is give you The correct play, I can't make you bet it jibby....and now your pounding another play opposite me, you obviously hate yourself. I gave you the winner in this matchup, I can't bet it for you too.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by Suggartown View Post
    -400 and -320 respectively at 5Dimes
    5Dimes is now down to -350 & -280 respectively.

JoshKnows46

Jibby, it's like you purposely try to lose, you bet on cerrone against rda, but now against him when he fights the Brazilian cowboy, wtf...you fade rda every single fight, and now bet on him when He fights mcgregor wtf...it's like your always one Step behind the linesmaker. You bet against me alot, i dont understand how u still have money, You have to purposely be this bad, I truly believe you work for sbr and these books, because this is unbelievable otherwise...plus always trying to get others to sign up for sbr pro. Your a fukin double agent, aren't u'?
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-11-16 at 01:25 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why would you hate me, all I do is make people money, you should hate yourself...all I can do is give you The correct play, I can't make you bet it jibby....and now your pounding another play opposite me, you obviously hate yourself. I gave you the winner in this matchup, I can't bet it for you too.
    Josh I don't hate ya.. Relax, it was a joke...

I mentioned that because I'm losing more then winning when going up against your picks lately.. It was a complement to your capping skills...

AO gets this though.. You wrong on this pick... Anyone tailing you on this forum is gonna lose cash on this fight.. Cowboy Cerrone is gonna get bullied by the bigger man in this fight plain and simple...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-16 at 02:18 PM.

JoshKnows46

I mentioned that because I'm constantly losing more then winning when going up against your picks lately.. It was a complement to your capping skills...
    I know, I'm just making a point, as in why in the world do you keep doing it?, seems as though this should be atleast a no play, but your pounding it? The Brazilian cowboy has no path to victory, and has no advantage anywhere in this fight. Think about it, don't pound this, your gonna end up on the losing end of another card if you do.

JoshKnows46

I mentioned that because I'm losing more then winning when going up against your picks lately.. It was a complement to your capping skills...

AO gets this though.. You wrong on this pick... Anyone tailing you on this forum is gonna lose cash on this fight.. Cowboy Cerrone is gonna get bullied in this fight plain and simple...
    Cowboy Cerrone is gonna get bullied, lmao on what planet are you from.. he's gonna get bullied by the Brazilian cowboy? Are we talking about the same two guys here? Please tell me your joking...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby, it's like you purposely try to lose, you bet on cerrone against rda, but now against him when he fights the Brazilian cowboy, wtf...you fade rda every single fight, and now bet on him when He fights mcgregor wtf...it's like your always one Step behind the linesmaker. You bet against me alot, i dont understand how u still have money, You have to purposely be this bad, I truly believe you work for sbr and these books, because this is unbelievable otherwise...plus always trying to get others to sign up for sbr pro. Your a fukin double agent, aren't u'?
    Ok now you're getting silly.. Just stop..

JoshKnows46

Ok now you're getting silly.. Just stop..

That's exactly what a double agent would say...

TPowell

can't believe I bit on the -300. Should have known the line wouldn't have went crazy. Oh well, will be putting more on Cowboy eventually. Waiting to see what ITD looks like though

JoshKnows46

can't believe I bit on the -300. Should have known the line wouldn't have went crazy. Oh well, will be putting more on Cowboy eventually. Waiting to see what ITD looks like though
    It opened under 200, was at 250 a while, and it's going back down.. you don't pay juice on a winner, don't worry about it

TPowell

EDIT: Read that wrong. When are you thinking about getting down on Cerrone? My MMA timing is really bad

JoshKnows46

EDIT: Read that wrong. When are you thinking about getting down on Cerrone? My MMA timing is really bad
    I'm on him at 200,245,250, and 270, might wait to put the other half of my wager on him after the weigh ins. Gonna have a total of 6.5k invested on him counting parlays, ml, itd, sub props, might even do a 2nd round finish prop as well. 20 unit play.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's exactly what a double agent would say...
    I'm was up big money with my MMA gambling last month and the same will be for this month when it's all said and done.. Double agents don't post constant winning prop bets with just about every fight and or smart hedge plays for profit do they?

Keep picking the straights Joshy, as I'll keep pulling huge valued prop bets out of my ass that hit consistently, either with a hedge for profit or just a straight prop play win.. If I don't hit a good prop for over +700 on a card I'm disappointed these days, just put it that way...

Josh you weren't even betting props when you first started posting on this forum recently, your just coming around now and understanding prop play thanks to my posts in past months... You're thinking outside the box which is good and perhaps your MMA betting game will improve now..

Just say thank you Jibby and have a nice day is what you should say to me..

JoshKnows46

I'm was up big money with my MMA gambling last month and the same will be for this month when it's all said and done.. Double agents don't post constant winning prop bets with just about every fight and or smart hedge plays for profit do they?

Keep picking the straights Joshy, as I'll keep pulling huge valued prop bets out of my ass that hit consistently, either with a hedge for profit or just a straight prop play win.. If I don't hit a good prop for over +700 on a card I'm disappointed these days, just put it that way...

Josh you weren't even betting props when you first started posting on this forum recently, your just coming around now and understanding prop play thanks to my posts in past months... You're thinking outside the box which is good and perhaps your MMA betting game will improve now..

Just say thank you Jibby and have a nice day is what you should say to me..
    Jibby are you slow, look at my very first thread in this forum, everyone that bets, bets probs goober, you didn't invent it lmfao u crack me up dude. I know ur trolling most of the time, so I just play along with you., but You never hit a straight wager, so you need 2nd and 3rd trys, to keep from losing your ass. I hit my straight wager and probs because they are on the same side, I don't need to bet both sides of a fight, because I know the winners beforehand. I don't throw shi.t at the wall and hope something hits, and I don't guess at this like you, I know what's gonna happen, you are a gambler, I am a handicapper, I've done forgot more about this game, then you'll ever know, you will never teach me anything, how can a proven winner gain anything from a proven loser, think about it..
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-11-16 at 02:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

KJ Noons started to get tagged standing in this fight and was looking for a way out and gave up the back and neck for a quick exit.. He didn't want any part of AO after standing and trading.. These highlights are missing key points..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-16 at 02:53 PM.

TPowell

So he dominated KJ Noons grappling? No offense but 90% of the UFC roster could dominate Noons on the ground

JoshKnows46

KJ Noons started to get tagged standing in this fight and was looking for a way out and gave up the back and neck for a quick exit.. He didn't want any part of AO after standing and trading.. These highlights are missing key points..

And are you trying to compare noons to cowboy, they are nothing alike. Burkman just beat noons on the feet. What's your point here?..Cowboy beats him where ever the fight goes, and cowboy desides where the fight goes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So he dominated KJ Noons grappling? No offense but 90% of the UFC roster could dominate Noons on the ground
    No he began to dominate Noons standing first before the td. Noons felt the power and that's when he let AO take him down and then Noons welcomed the sub for an early exit..

Watch the fight standing closely in this scrap.. Noons does tag AO but to no effect, then AO tags Noons and that's when Noons begins to crack under the power.... I'm convinced AO has a granite chin also....

JoshKnows46

The loser should have to give up their nickman. There's only one Cowboy in the ufc..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And are you trying to compare noons to cowboy, they are nothing alike. Burkman just beat noons on the feet. What's your point here?..Cowboy beats him where ever the fight goes, and cowboy desides where the fight goes.
    Cowboy Cerrone won't be able to take the striking power and or offensive pressure AO will bring.. It will be just like RDA all over again.. Cowboy gets put out again by yet another Brazilian in this one...

JoshKnows46

Jibby let's make a bet, whoever loses gets to change the other guys name and profile picture for a month...deal?

TPowell

Cowboy Cerrone won't be able to take the striking power and or offensive pressure AO will bring.. It will be just like RDA all over again.. Cowboy gets put out again by yet another Brazilian in this one...
    Comparing this sideshow character to a dominant LW champion.... interesting. One of the key differenes is that AO is an absolute joke off his back and his defensive grappling is really bad. He gets subbed if this fight stays on the ground too long. I think he knows that though and plans on trading power shots

First 12345 ... Last