JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Paul Daley is gonna do the same to Kos unfortunately.. I don't like Paul Daley very much either..

Kos has no chin anymore, and he puts it out there to be hit.. Leave the back door open to the arena and Kos goes out cold from the breeze....

Will load up on Daley if the odds are good...

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Daley will crush Kos. His MMA days are numbered...won't be pretty. Overall, great night! Hoping to ride this momentum into tomorrow's UFC card.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I have Tony Johnson over Raphael Butler / Patricky Freire over Ryan Couture. Tony Johnson trains out of AKA with Daniel Cormier, Velasquez, Rockhold and friends. In the past he's used the same fight plan Cain used against JDS where he ducks as soon as he enters punching range and shoots for takedowns. Butler's best chance, being from a boxing background, throw an uppercut as Johnson is coming in. If he doesn't finish Johnson when he bum rushes, he'll wind up on his back with Johnson ground and pounding him for the entire fight. Johnson's wrestling is pretty solid fighting out of AKA with Daniel Cormier coaching him.

Ryan Couture has zero power in his strikes compared to what other pro fighters in his weight division have. His only chance is to out wrestle Freire to a decision while Freire is punching him in the face. Big advantage for Freire, he hits hard and has the power to give Couture problems. Couture's subs weren't the most impressive. He's been able to handpick opponents with suspect sub defense, the area where he's strongest. If you look at Couture's last 4 wins, his last 4 opponents all have extremely suspect defense against submissions. Freire is a good grappler with good sub defense, Couture shouldn't finish him nearly as easily as he finished his last 4 suspect opponents.

Honeycutt and Paul Daley to close things out. Honeycutt was winning the last fight with Bradley before it was stopped due to a cut from an accidental headbutt. They're both division 1 wrestlers, last time around their wrestling cancelled out and it was a stand up scrap. Honeycutt was barely edging out Paul Bradley but it was close. Daley should have no trouble with his opponent based on stats and records.
    3 for 4 I'll take it.

Would've been nice to hit that sweep, though.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Couture was a fish in a shark tank_ give it up lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    3 for 4 I'll take it.

Would've been nice to hit that sweep, though.
    Yep me too.. Clean sweep would have been nice.. Winning is winning and we'll take it.. Onto the UFC..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-30-16 at 12:00 PM.

First 123