JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

+350 WiNNER

BRYAN BARBERENA +350 $900 to win $3150
    BRYAN BARBERENA inside the distance +630 $100 to win $630

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I had him winning againts Chad Laprise,. Poor technique, lots of will.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I just don't see this kid Northcut losing any time soon and being derailed by a fill in fighter.. It sure wouldn't be good for Zuffa/UFC business......

My money will be on Northcut but I'm not saying it's a bad bet at those odds to take a stab on Barberena and ITD..

Barberena is a tough guy and should be very hard to finish.. Sage will have his work cut out for him in this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bryan-Barberena-51471

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I just don't see this kid Northcut losing any time soon and being derailed by a fill in fighter.. It sure wouldn't be good for Zuffa/UFC business......

My money will be on Northcut but I'm not saying it's a bad bet at those odds to take a stab on Barberena and ITD..

Barberena is a tough guy and should be very hard to finish.. Sage will have his work cut out for him in this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bryan-Barberena-51471
    I perfered the holbrook matchup stylistically, that was gonna be a 2000 dollar play by fight time, Holbrook would have subbed or lay n prayed sage to victory, I had holbrook favored. This fight introduced new problems, I saw brain take 4 clear head kicks that didn't fase him against chad laptise, sage won't push him back, or finish brain, this is gonna be a fight and see Brian out lasting and out willing sage and getting the ko in the 3rd, the more he gets hit the better he fights, sage is use to finishing his opp early this is a big step up against a guy with excellent power and excellent leg kicks, he's gonna test the will of the 19 year old. I don't agree with you that he's that talented, he's a product of hype, and it'll be obvious come next saturday, ufc already has a built in excuse with the fight happening at 170, brain had a fight coming up at 170 in feb, so short notice isn't in play here, he will be prepared, in shape and ready to bring the fight to sage.. and I was one of the first on Jon jones and mcgregor from their first fights, i can spot talent or lack of talent quicker than most, so it's not like I hate hype trains, but there's no talent in this hype train, I see so many holes in his game, he needs about 5 to 6 more years to develop.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-24-16 at 04:25 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I perfered the holbrook matchup stylistically, that was gonna be a 2000 dollar play by fight time, Holbrook would have subbed or lay n prayed sage to victory, I had holbrook favored. This fight introduced new problems, I saw brain take 4 clear head kicks that didn't fase him against chad laptise, sage won't push him back, or finish brain, this is gonna be a fight and see Brian out lasting and out willing sage and getting the ko in the 3rd, the more he gets hit the better he fights, sage is use to finishing his opp early this is a big step up against a guy with excellent power and excellent leg kicks, he's gonna test the will of the 19 year old. I don't agree with you that he's that talented, he's a product of hype, and it'll be obvious come next saturday, ufc already has a built in excuse with the fight happening at 170, brain had a fight coming up at 170 in feb, so short notice isn't in play here, he will be prepared, in shape and ready to bring the fight to sage..
    He will test the will of this 19 year old kid but I'm not so convinced that he will break it... Kid is coming in with a ton of confidence.. Dana White was just hyping him up after the Legacy event Friday night.. Too much riding on this.. Can't see the kid getting finished this early on in his UFC career..

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

we saw him put on his back in his last fight and his guard game looked weak..granted I think he just held on and eventually got the stand up but that was telling for me..no offense at all.

I think he realized he needs to be first, and as long as he is first I think he'll be ok..dude is so explosive and strong he should have no trouble taking down a lot of these guys.

I don't think I'm quite ready to bet against him yet..
    Last edited by shabang; 01-25-16 at 02:31 AM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Only problem is Brian will turn this fight into the type of fight sage likes, standing up.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Only problem is Brian will turn this fight into the type of fight sage likes, standing up.
    Sage is a front runner type of fighter from my view point, he'll fold to a fighter that doesn't wilt to his offense, Brian has more will, more power,and the better chin, hell take a shot to give a shot, hell take whatever sage throws and keep coming, this is the toughest fight sage has had yet, sage doesn't know what defense is, his offense is his defense similar to pettis, but less explosive and diverse as pettis, and not as dangerious from bottom, should be a even money fight or sage slight fav, if it makes the distance I could see sage possibly out pointing him for the dec, maybe be a good hedge sage by dec at plus 200,or just play the fight goes the 3 round distance as a hedge not to cut into your Brian profit.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-24-16 at 05:05 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Sage is a front runner type of fighter from my view point, he'll fold to a fighter that doesn't wilt to his offense, Brian has more will, more power,and the better chin, hell take a shot to give a shot, hell take whatever sage throws and keep coming, this is the toughest fight sage has had yet, sage doesn't know what defense is, his offense is his defense similar to pettis, but less explosive and diverse as pettis, and not as dangerious from bottom, should be a even money fight or sage slight fav, if it makes the distance I could see sage possibly out pointing him for the dec, maybe be a good hedge sage by dec at plus 200,or just play the fight goes the 3 round distance as a hedge not to cut into your Brian profit.
    Barberena is hittable on the feet, and doesnt fight to smart, but, no one cant take from him his humbleness in respect to listen to his corner. Man actually stops punching ellenberger on the ground to go a better sense of what was said. He trust 100% in all the advice given, and it works great. He was taken down by ellenberger in the second round and henderson was screaming " go the other way", barberena goes the other way in within 10 seconds has fought off the takedown.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Barberena is hittable on the feet, and doesnt fight to smart, but, no one cant take from him his humbleness in respect to listen to his corner. Man actually stops punching ellenberger on the ground to go a better sense of what was said. He trust 100% in all the advice given, and it works great. He was taken down by ellenberger in the second round and henderson was screaming " go the other way", barberena goes the other way in within 10 seconds has fought off the takedown.
    Good observations, bjpenn. We don't know how sages cardio will hold up, how he will react in a real fight, how he can take a punch from someone that has knock out power, all these things will be tested in this fight,brian is high willed, coachable,and has a dan henderson es chin, took some solid head kicks that landed flush from chad laprise. I think the over 1.5 Rounds is a great bet as well. I did read on sherdog forum, that sage was kod in a amateur fight, he hasn't been hit much as a pro, this is a huge step up for him, it's crazy we are getting 300+ in pure value here.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-27-16 at 01:02 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Sage is going to look for the single leg--early and often....if Barb can defend it...he can easily win the fight...
    Good observations, bjpenn. We don't know how sages cardio will hold up, how he will react in a real fight, how he can take a punch from someone that has knock out power, all these things will be tested in this fight,brian is high willed, coachable,and has a dan henderson es chin, took some solid head kicks that landed flush from chad laprise. I think the over 1.5 Rounds is a great bet as well. I did read on sherdog forum, that sage was kod in a amateur fight, he hasn't been hit much as a pro, this is a huge step up for him, it's crazy we are getting 300+ in pure value here.

PaperTrail07

Atleast thats what I would tell him...here is a full fight video....

http://forum.mmatd.com/f1-f38/bryan-....html#p1481033

TPowell

I'm not sure how anyone would make a bet on Sage losing a fight by decision right now. The guy is THE it guy outside of Conor for the UFC.

PaperTrail07

that does not increase his skills----just saying if he gets a single leg and tosses barb around like a ragdoll--then yes it weas a bad bet...he can stand w the guy and shrug that off......its on...
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone would make a bet on Sage losing a fight by decision right now. The guy is THE it guy outside of Conor for the UFC.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    that does not increase his skills----just saying if he gets a single leg and tosses barb around like a ragdoll--then yes it weas a bad bet...he can stand w the guy and shrug that off......its on...
    I get that but decisions will factor that in

PaperTrail07

Is somewhat scary his videos look like a young Vitor.....

JoshKnows46

Brian down to plus 245, they starting to relize how off they were on this fight, dwyer and Saffiedine fights as well. Hope you boys jumped on this one when i told you, see yall back here for the celebration tomo night.

PaperTrail07

CORRECT LOL....Heritage pulled the fights off the board before the weight in LOL...then re release them LOL....

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    CORRECT LOL....Heritage pulled the fights off the board before the weight in LOL...then re release them LOL....
    And your point is what?, do they always pull the lines before? Not sure if your agreeing with me or not, I thought you were on brian as well

PaperTrail07

My point was your right---they realized LOL...

PaperTrail07

4:30PM (PST) 24318 T. Saffiedine
    Sat 1/30 24313 B. Barberena
    +269

PaperTrail07

Sat 1/30 24313 B. Barberena
    +260

PaperTrail07

4:30PM (PST) 24318 T. Saffiedine

JoshKnows46

Nice, glad to see we agree with most of the card, your a pretty sharp cat, should be a great night, feeling very good about this card.

PaperTrail07

GL to you too man..... I honestly do too. Lot of $ to be made and were going to be on the right side of it....

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Josh, aren't you worried at all about Sage getting his back and walking away with the submission victory? Sage has serious cardio, he is very quick and I would kind of think has a gameplan to submit this guy. I like the value at +350, which is long gone, but I kind of think Sage takes this one.
    Of course the angle that if Sage loses, his marketability decreases which loses the UFC(and Sage) dollars at the end of the day. Hell, call me a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dana gets this guy $25K cash on the side to make sure he doesn't beat Studly Sage.Anyw

Anyway, good luck man. Should be fun to see him fight again. I wonder if Paige is in attendance?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Oh my.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You called that shit!

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

I have heard that Josh knows

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Josh you da man!! That's what this forum is all about, helping each other win money. Thanks brotha

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Woohoo! Auto-tail Josh on everything except the main event-Josh still caps those correct, but the judging can be dodgy in those sadly.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Only put a 20 spot on 'em but at +360 and +649 that's not too shabby. Thanks Josh.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzadude View Post
    Woohoo! Auto-tail Josh on everything except the main event-Josh still caps those correct, but the judging can be dodgy in those sadly.
    I win my most money on main events, it's my specialty, look through my threads, dj and condit were both contraversal, but main events will always be my biggest moneymakers, more film on like opps to compare. Rumble by ko in under 2 rounds tonight.

JoshKnows46

Glad to help fellas, thanks.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

What are you Physic or something? GREAT F UCKING CALL, JOSH!

12 Last