capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Guy is clueless. More clueless in NFL than MMA

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Guy is clueless. More clueless in NFL than MMA
    Look through my threads, I consistently win 7 grand plus every single card, won $250 last event woulda been 5 grand if it the condit fight was called correct, this is the first time I had a losing card in over 6 months, haven't had a losing month of gambling in 39 months, would have had another winning night if not for the judging in the main event, I will have my first losing month in gambling in over 3 years time simply because of two poorly scored main events, I'll win around 5k on the johnson bader card but that won't be enough to continue my streak without a losing month, if they had 2 fight cards left in this month, I guarantee I would pull a profit. I'm the best at this , I have no equal, you are cu.m guzzling fa.ggot.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Look through my threads, I consistently win 7 grand plus every single card, won $250 last event woulda been 5 grand if it the condit fight was called correct, this is the first time I had a losing card in over 6 months, haven't had a losing month of gambling in 39 months, would have had another winning night if not for the judging in the main event, I will have my first losing month in gambling in over 3 years time simply because of two poorly scored main events, I'll win around 5k on the johnson bader card but that won't be enough to continue my streak without a losing month, if they had 2 fight cards left in this month, I guarantee I would pull a profit. I'm the best at this , I have no equal, you are cu.m guzzling fa.ggot.
    The underlined is absolutely not true, you're one of the better on the forum though.

The highlighted is absolutely true on the other hand, and both whitepicture and sharkpicture sucks in general, and bring nothing of value. I remember shark picture whining like a bitch every time he lost a bet there for a while, got quite tiresome.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Didnt you lose a ton on Rousey vs Holm? That sure as hell wasnt 6 months ago. And I havent seen you post a winning NFL card ever

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Didnt you lose a ton on Rousey vs Holm? That sure as hell wasnt 6 months ago. And I havent seen you post a winning NFL card ever
    No I didn't bet that fight at all, and I make more money in nfl than I do mma. Last card I lost I bet Felder and he lose a dec to Ross pearson.

First 123