TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Herman won you moron

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    He is, you'd know this, if you knew what you were watching. Dillashaw isn't a one punch knockout guy, and you will see this in the fight. He had to punch Barao 20x on the cage, and even then he wasn't out, lol.
    Browne could easily get a TKO victory on the ground over Mitrione.
    So where that apology at, Josh?

Nah, but you two pieces of shit up there insulting him, I don't see you ever adding anything useful to this forum. Josh at least posts plays an discussion, even though he needs to be put in his place by me once in a while. - He's likely won more than you two put together from what I have seen.

TPowell

Nah, but you two pieces of shit up there insulting him, I don't see you ever adding anything useful to this forum. Josh at least posts plays an discussion, even though he needs to be put in his place by me once in a while. - He's likely won more than you two put together from what I have seen.

Do you really feel good about the Browne fight? You won, great but meathead was literally seeing double. Should have been a no contest

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Do you really feel good about the Browne fight? You won, great but meathead was literally seeing double. Should have been a no contest
    What does that have to do with anything? Josh says Browne only wins by sub. Mirin corrects him. See how that works?

TPowell

What does that have to do with anything? Josh says Browne only wins by sub. Mirin corrects him. See how that works?
    Good call, would have been worth something if you said Browne would blind him with thumbs to the eyes first. Dumbass should have stopped the fight

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Browne beat his ass. Fingers helped. Ever been in a fight? You'll bite if you have to.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Sykes 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads

Call was made, call was correct. Whining like a woman will change little.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

You were right on both fights, only have 450 invested and was trying to hit big on the sub prop, i was already counting the tj money as a win and got greedy, i need to stay away from props, should have just bet happa straight. I thought tj would connect more and not load up on one punch, saw a completly diffrent fight then the one that happen, rounds were close but had tj. Winning 49 46,4847 at worse, at hindsight the play didn't deserve such a large wager, but cruz def didn't earn it as he said. You called it perfectly betting the distance prop, well done.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Herman won you moron
    LOL, so much better. Only -$10,700. Great night

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

MMA fights are getting harder to cap.

Playing it safe will be the name of the game in 2016.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    You were right on both fights, only have 450 invested and was trying to hit big on the sub prop, i was already counting the tj money as a win and got greedy, i need to stay away from props, should have just bet happa straight. I thought tj would connect more and not load up on one punch, saw a completly diffrent fight then the one that happen, rounds were close but had tj. Winning 49 46,4847 at worse, at hindsight the play didn't deserve such a large wager, but cruz def didn't earn it as he said. You called it perfectly betting the distance prop, well done.
    I can't say I disagree. TJ did WAY more damage. A couple of takedowns Cruz did absolutely nothing with shouldn't win him the rounds.. He was limping around like a horse ready to be put down at the end.

The Rogan hype fuked a lot with the perception of the fight. "He's turning into a Cruz fight!!" "He's frustarating him!!" When in reality TJ where landing way more, even if Cruz was no selling and slipping some of it. His leg was a complete mess.

1-4-5 at the very least to TJ. Tony Weeks scored 4 and 5 for Cruz. If I had 7k or whatever you had on him, I would probably have tracked that fleshbag down and done some ugly things to him!

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Thanks once again Josh, I ended up going with your Eddie Alvarez and Ed Herman doggies......

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I can't say I disagree. TJ did WAY more damage. A couple of takedowns Cruz did absolutely nothing with shouldn't win him the rounds.. He was limping around like a horse ready to be put down at the end.

The Rogan hype fuked a lot with the perception of the fight. "He's turning into a Cruz fight!!" "He's frustarating him!!" When in reality TJ where landing way more, even if Cruz was no selling and slipping some of it. His leg was a complete mess.

1-4-5 at the very least to TJ. Tony Weeks scored 4 and 5 for Cruz. If I had 7k or whatever you had on him, I would probably have tracked that fleshbag down and done some ugly things to him!
    Some of these names sound familiar, tony weeks, douglas crosby etc. Shouldnt we make a list and then when the judges are announced bet accordingly? Or are just all of them useless?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Mitrione can only blame himself--kept fighting bc he wanted to put on a show---it worked
    Good call, would have been worth something if you said Browne would blind him with thumbs to the eyes first. Dumbass should have stopped the fight

PaperTrail07

Boston in general scares me after the Pendred Spencer Robbery----
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Some of these names sound familiar, tony weeks, douglas crosby etc. Shouldnt we make a list and then when the judges are announced bet accordingly? Or are just all of them useless?

PaperTrail07

Are the judges listening to him >!@ lol...come on---and AS WE LEARNED leg kicks -even if they add up MEAN JACK SHIT---Larkin tuned up Turmenov's leg -meant nothing to judges-----

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Hog wash Miri, come on bud you're better then this...

PaperTrail07

Did we not determine leg kicks are useless and mean nothing.....Larkin knows this.....TJ should as well...Showing his best shot as a deep leg kick shows tht he ell idnt land much else IMO....He had Cruz in th same spot as Barao--but Cru moved nd Barao didnt....adeveryon like OH THIS KOpower....it took like multiple shots gainst barao....not lik he landed a punchKO here...again...close ass fight 000..
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

Just happy the fight wasn't a week from now... lol

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jibbby, take the gamblers googles off bud. You'd be much better at livebetting if you could see stuff objectively.

First 1234