JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Lawler was to be had at +450 after round 3. A profit's a profit, at least.
    I put too much work into this to come out almost even, losing 5k in profit on a clear robbery hurts my heart more than outright losing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Carlos won the fight. It was a fukk job.

Even the guys at Sherdog had it scored easily for Carlos.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I profited +$246.59, but would have profited. +$5,046 59, if the judges didn't screw condit over in the main event, condit dominated the first 4 rounds, landed 3 times as many strikes, the only 2 rounds lawlar could have possible won, could have went either way, but somehow 2 judges gave him 3 rounds, shit is like wrestling, absolutely brutal robbery, worse I've ever seen. Big profit swing against me, they can only keep me at bay if they cheat me, can't beat me fairly. Sick and still shocked by what just transpired.
    i would have prob taken a guaranteed 2500 profit but depends what makes u happy. and u were essentially robbed so....

Kermit

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I profited +$246.59, but would have profited. +$5,046 59, if the judges didn't screw condit over in the main event, condit dominated the first 4 rounds, landed 3 times as many strikes, the only 2 rounds lawlar could have possible won, could have went either way, but somehow 2 judges gave him 3 rounds, shit is like wrestling, absolutely brutal robbery, worse I've ever seen. Big profit swing against me, they can only keep me at bay if they cheat me, can't beat me fairly. Sick and still shocked by what just transpired.
    U say u got screwed with Condit but say nothing about the gift u got in the Larkin fight. Just saying

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U say u got screwed with Condit but say nothing about the gift u got in the Larkin fight. Just saying
    Gift? In what world did Larkin win? Are you high?

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    lol don't even acknowlege ignorance with a response...i was arguably screwed by dec on the only 2 bets i lost, the chick fight and the condit fight, but the condit fight was much worse. should have been another sweep, per the usual. Books can't bet me, can only cheat me. next event, in 2 weeks, i hand them their ass once again.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Actually felt like Tum took that, but value was on Larkin decision +650 or so no doubt. If you watch it without Rogan sucking off Larkins kicks, Tumenov bashed him up on the inside.

Though, his "Poirier has way better standup, and there's a 1% chance he get's knocked out!!" Got clowned pretty hard, as Poirier got rocked several times and had to take him down to win, while i still won money, so that was all good.

Fight was close, went to the guy who did more damage, and not the pussy oblique kicker. Sorry but that's who it is.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave mirinquads 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Actually felt like Tum took that, but value was on Larkin decision +650 or so no doubt. If you watch it without Rogan sucking off Larkins kicks, Tumenov bashed him up on the inside.

Though, his "Poirier has way better standup, and there's a 1% chance he get's knocked out!!" Got clowned pretty hard, as Poirier got rocked several times and had to take him down to win, while i still won money, so that was all good.

Fight was close, went to the guy who did more damage, and not the pussy oblique kicker. Sorry but that's who it is.
    Miri that was a closer fight than the Condit fight. Russian never had Larkin hurt at any time but he sure was hurt. Those leg kicks have to count as something. Larking had him changing stances from round two and on because he was doing damage. Im not saying Larkin won big but that fight can go either way and was not one sided. I thought Larkin won round one and three three being tight. I think the Russian wins that fight by knockout if it wasn't for Larkins gameplan which change the fight. Rogan has about as much influenced on me as that blind as a bat Lampley. By the way i had Condit also. Just a small bet. Once again the guy being bet loses a championship fight by a split decision. I think i have now lost 18 out of the last 20 split decisions when in fact everyone else saw it the same way i did. I like to watch round five again cause i thought Condit won that round too. Im tired of watching a guy win 4 minutes of a round then the last minute the other guy does something and this sways the judges. I think if i was a mma fighter i would rope a dope for 4 minutes then start fighting the last minute. I would never bet a ton of money on these fight if i didn't think i had a clear shot at a knockout. Hunt Silva was a perfect example. No way that was going five again with that bum Silva off the juice. Just had to hope Hunt came in in shape which he finally did. Funny they compared Lawler and Henderson after the fight cause i thought the same thing but for different reasons. My reasons are two guys who are winning split decisions yet the other fighter is being bet and actually winning the fight. Hendricks beat him the last fight they fought but Robbie has a good fifth round and everyone forgets the other 4. By the way those uppercuts Larkin was throwing i thought for sure he was gonna get a knockout with them. Knockout himself because they were a lot closer to his chin than the Russian.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

The legkick should count, but it doesnt quite fit in the 10 point must system. If we used the same criteria as in Pride where you see a fight as a whole, you could score the impact of the legkick maybe one round or something, so that it would have ended 29-28 to tumenov.

Its hard to take you seriously, although im not sure you really wanted to, with such a statement. Its irritating to loose money though, but youre little Larkin came to close to win. Tumenov was the easy and correct bet, and you lost fair and square in a fight that should have been 30-27 under normal circumstances. Det tror jeg du vet godt Einstein.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I feel compelled to fade Holtzman for no reason other than he trains out of MMA Lab.

Fighters who train out of MMA Lab are usually outclassed everywhere by their opponents.
    MMA Lab fade +1.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Lawler split dec @+6.71 as a hedge will without a doubt cash if condit loses though. I mean no one finishes Condit, and if you win over condit in a 5 round fight, no chance of outclassing him in a unanimous victory. So if lawler win, he wont win by any other way then a razor close split dec win, IMO.

Most of the times this fight goes to a decision, but i see condit as more likely of finishing lawler therefore its slightly more risky to go for the distance prop. I think Condit Straight hedged with lawler split dec is the way to go here.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Mix in that i canceled my condit bet pre-fight do to incapable judges, you got yourself a genius.

But in all honesty, Condit could have lost, i def sat on the edge of my seat thinking, damn, i will def get burnt for this on SBR. Condit, dont die on me now brotha

Thor4140

The legkick should count, but it doesnt quite fit in the 10 point must system. If we used the same criteria as in Pride where you see a fight as a whole, you could score the impact of the legkick maybe one round or something, so that it would have ended 29-28 to tumenov.

Its hard to take you seriously, although im not sure you really wanted to, with such a statement. Its irritating to loose money though, but youre little Larkin came to close to win. Tumenov was the easy and correct bet, and you lost fair and square in a fight that should have been 30-27 under normal circumstances. Det tror jeg du vet godt Einstein.
    Woodley, Kenny, and DC all agreed with me but u, a guy with a screen name of a fighter, lol, i should trust u more?
    Last edited by Thor4140; 01-04-16 at 08:03 PM.

Thor4140

on another note is there a Brazilian out there besides the 155 king that can win a fight off of roids? Dos Santos and Arloski the last two stiffs that got stretched and just looking at their bodies tells the whole story. Especially Junior. This guy was so full of roids that he probably has brain damage now since his chin wouldn't go against Cain.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Hurts me more that Carlos didn't walk out with that belt more so than me losing my money.

bjpenn85

Woodley, Kenny, and DC all agreed with me but u, a guy with a screen name of a fighter, lol, i should trust u more?
    They all picked lawler prefight because he was the champ....their as sloppy as you are probably...

Kermit

Hurts me more that Carlos didn't walk out with that belt more so than me losing my money.
    Agree.

bjpenn85

Its subjective, you can say you scored it to Larkin. But good luck winning money on damage exclusively. Havent you heard the introduction of every broadcast, Mike Goldberg always state the fight is scored by effective striking, grappling, aggression.............................a nd octagon control"

You lost betting the defensive and weakest fighter and off course you should loose yo money betting that way, cry me a river thor, let me lick those salty tears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

dont know if i agree lol

Thor4140

They all picked lawler prefight because he was the champ....their as sloppy as you are probably...
    What does a prediction before a fight have to do with judging a fight that was completed u jackass?

bjpenn85

What does a prediction before a fight have to do with judging a fight that was completed u jackass?
    Well you misunderstand. If thats their use of logic, how much trust would you give their judging a fight? 0. Their sloppy with breakdowns, predictions and everything. They probably not breaking down intricate details they way we do. After several years doing this, i probably would have more confidence in you if i was to bet a matchup than daniel cormier. Hes job is to fight, our hobby is almost every day to break down fights and being a total mma nerd. Their sloppy, even dominic cruz is sloppy, i believe he predicted lawler by KO something we discussed was very unlikely.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by nahlij View Post
    dont know if i agree lol
    Lol indeed. Fuk Carlos Condit, gimme my fken money doe.

mirinquads

Its subjective, you can say you scored it to Larkin. But good luck winning money on damage exclusively. Havent you heard the introduction of every broadcast, Mike Goldberg always state the fight is scored by effective striking, grappling, aggression.............................a nd octagon control"

You lost betting the defensive and weakest fighter and off course you should loose yo money betting that way, cry me a river thor, let me lick those salty tears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww
    Wow, this is getting sexual now...

bjpenn85

I prefer abusive...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Really? Hurts me way more that I lost the money..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-05-16 at 12:03 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Had $ on Tum----he lost be real man---Larkin deserved the W
    Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post

PaperTrail07

He could hardly walk and was throwing with zero power in round 3 lol...clearly larkin IMO....miri I dont know why you always take the ignorant side/route --just call a spade a spade...is what it is

PaperTrail07

Larkin brought it ---everyone who bet over -200 on a fighter who lost was given a penetrating gift----INCLUDING MYSELF....Tumeov got outpointed and nobody got knocked out---zero power in round 3....dont get it----those leg kicks added up to the point they had a clear impact...

mirinquads

I had Larkin decision, and can't give him more than the third round.

Pussy ass legkicks doesn't earn as much as solid punches that knock your head around. That's just how I feel.. Maybe due to loving boxing my self, but it is what it is.

Go back and count how many times in the first 2 rounds Larkin is trapped on the cage eating 2-3-4 bombs and throwing back desperately.

PaperTrail07

agree and he is a russian "master" boxer lol....but re-watch the fight and tell me again Tumenov won lol....it was even more clear Larkin won after watching it again...

Pussy ass legkicks doesn't earn as much as solid punches that knock your head around. That's just how I feel.. Maybe due to loving boxing my self, but it is what it is.

Go back and count how many times in the first 2 rounds Larkin is trapped on the cage eating 2-3-4 bombs and throwing back desperately.

PaperTrail07

2-3 times tumenov looked like a bull charging a matador missing completely...his movement obv wrecked from the kicks...larkin had total control of the pace and decided where the fight was going to happen...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I was on Larkin.. I think he got out worked in 2 of the 3 rounds.. It was a close fight though.. I don't have a problem with that decision like a did with a few others on that card..

mirinquads

Adelaide Byrd scored it for Larkin, and that's enough for me. This whore is known to be racist with her scoring, always favouring the coloured gentlemen. Several of those in boxing also.

Like I said, I had Larkin Decision +650, and the value was certainly with Larkin, but there where no robbery there at all.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Really? Hurts me way more that I lost the money..
    Agreed, I Don't know condit personally, so fuk em, I know my money personally, and that was a 5000 $ profit swing.

First 1234 Last