teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Saying Cyborg was ever pretty is a far fetch even before the cycle injections..Those corn rows she sports don't do here any justice either... Bottom line is she was clearly hit with the ugly stick at birth in the face..

Joe Rogan is a funny guy and I'm sure he ment no harm by that comment.. He does stand up..
    she was pretty though before the roids and mma (getting punched in the face for years) you think that's bad I've seen pics of dan henderson before mma he was a pretty boy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

That picture of young Cyborg is in low definition, she is wearing alot of makeup, not smiling side pic.. That pic she looks ok but trust that girl was never a good looker....

I remember seeing her since the beginning in kick boxing and saying to myself she picked the right profession because she can't get much uglier in the face.. I was wrong she got uglier..... Lol...

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Joe did bust on Cyborg BUT they were talking about ROASTS and as we all know Roasts can be brutal. They said if they Roasted her that's something they would say.

It's important to keep things in the proper context.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

First 12