Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Nick Diaz got hosed by NSAC

5 year ban for smoking weed and androstane silva gets a year ban for peds. Fukk nsac taking a mans career away. Free Nick Diaz 209

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This was Diaz's 3rd offense.

He hosed himself.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

F'n oppressive state agents over stepping their bounds and stripping freedoms for using a "drug of abuse" with a prescription. This is sick and twisted on many levels imo.

Kermit

The large majority of people that sign a contract or a document stating that you can and will be fired if you test positive for marijuana never get a second chance at that job if they test positive.

It sucks, but if you want to keep your job, you have to play by the employer's rules.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    F'n oppressive state agents over stepping their bounds and stripping freedoms for using a "drug of abuse" with a prescription. This is sick and twisted on many levels imo.
    It's a liability issue. It is just their way to cover their own ass just like any other employer.

terpkeg

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's a liability issue. It is just their way to cover their own ass just like any other employer.
    That's nonsense. If that was the case, they would pull fighters that piss hot prior to the fight and it is well documented that they do not do this. This is archaic rules being enforced by power hungry morons who are actually stealing people's money. This has nothing to do with liability or safety which make it even more disgusting.

How can you say that? They had Anderson Silva's piss test which he failed for steroids BEFORE his fight with Nick Diaz. It is beyond ridiculous.

terpkeg

The NSAC is not an employer either. They are corrupt bureaucrats and it is sick that people put up with this abuse of power. I'm sure the actual employer would tell them to go pound salt if they didn't think it would cause them an immense amount of headaches with their promoters license.

terpkeg

Just your typical incompetent state employees abusing power and being incompetent at their job in the least, and outright corrupt, abusive and vindictive in the worst.

How about you focus on training competent judges and refs if you want to be useful NSAC.

terpkeg

And this is just talking about an archaic asinine Rule which has no place in Mixed Martial Arts as marijuana is smoked prevalently in the sport and is not performance enhancing by their own standards coupled with a compete abuse of discretion that has no precedent and likely will not be held up in an actual Court of Law, but not even mentioning the actual valid defense that was ignored.

He took three tests on or around fight night. The first and third test was administered by a WADA lab and passed, the second was sent elsewhere and failed.

terpkeg

It blows my mind the amount of comments I have seen on the web today along the lines of .. the Rules are the Rules.. or if my employer .... or he knew the consequences. Does anyone have a spine anymore? How about standing up to oppressive authority. This is not a private employer having some irrational understanding of the effects of marijuana, this is State employees stealing someone's money and taking away their ability to operate in their profession because they choose to employ their "god given" right to ingest something into their body without harming anyone else. It is sick.

Not to mention the fact that he has a valid prescription for this medicine/drug of abuse.

I guess he should just dope up on prescribed oxy's so that the State of Nevada doesn't face any liability issues....laughable.

This world is a sick, scary place with all the sheep roaming around.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    The NSAC is not an employer either. They are corrupt bureaucrats and it is sick that people put up with this abuse of power. I'm sure the actual employer would tell them to go pound salt if they didn't think it would cause them an immense amount of headaches with their promoters license.
    And they could get sued by some random fighter if he came out and said that he sustained a life altering injury during a fight because there was no rule in place from the athletic commission stating that fighters can fight while they are high.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

This was Diaz's 3rd offense.

He hosed himself.

Same. penetrate Diaz . He thought he was so cool breaking the rules. Well, he can be cool at home unemployed

terpkeg

And they could get sued by some random fighter if he came out and said that he sustained a life altering injury during a fight because there was no rule in place from the athletic commission stating that fighters can fight while they are high.
    Yea, good luck with that. You can sue anyone for anything, but if justice prevails, you will not win. Ever hear of contributory negligence or assumption of risk? No one is winning a law suit saying they voluntarily got high before entering a ring or cage and got hurt. That is absolutely ridiculous way to justify this disgusting decision by NSAC.

I see the series of events now, Fighter enterers WEED bar and gets so high that he losses his ability to make rational decisions. Then, weed barista keeps blowing smoke in his face when he asks, so he is really super high. Then, friend (who is also liable by the way), drives him to fight and carries his a$$ to locker room where medical personal, trainers, commission reps and promoter let him fight.

He is so high (his reflexes are super duper slow) and he gets ko'd so bad he is brain damaged.

Then we are all sued. Even you and I because we were in the crowd and saw what was about to happen and didn't interfere!

This has nothing to do with liability. Kermit, where is your law office?

terpkeg

Diaz has a prescription for weed. I am sure we also have a lot of doctors here who can chime in on the medicinal benefits of marijuana, but that aside, he stopped smoking week (according to him) several weeks prior to fight. And, that is substantiated by his two fight night tests that were under the allowable limit. So the follow our rules, third time argument is even weak.

The more important aspect that I cannot stress enough is that in no way whatsoever should a governing body, regulatory commission, or other state or federal agency have the right to take away someone's ability to find employment all together in the state/country for enacting their personal freedom to ingest something in their body that does not infringe upon someone else's life, liberty or property. This is the fundamental premise of our country! The premise that we supposedly die for and kill for all over this world.

How is that not sick to everyone? MERICA!...right?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Same. penetrate Diaz . He thought he was so cool breaking the rules. Well, he can be cool at home unemployed
    He is cool. Two Oh Nine beetch.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

anyone who thinks this is alright is a fckn moron. that is all

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I dont follow MMA, but I know who Diaz is, have seen him fight a few times and always liked his hand game. If its his 3rd offense and he e knew the consequences if he was caught with marijuana who can he blame but himself. If he had a script for it then seems to me he would have contacted the NSAC to see if its ok if prescribed and if not then to not take it, its really no excuse since you can take stuff to get it out of your system fairly quickly.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-15-15 at 07:08 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Is medicinal marijuana different than normal weed, I always wondered how do people function if they are smoking it?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Queer

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Queer
    Someone can't handle a blunt i see. 209 all day. No reason to be mad.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Yeah, sure. Hasn't won a fight in 4 years and now can't fight for 5 more. He'll be bankrupt withing 3 years. That's real cool

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Nate will support Nicks weed habit, no worries..

The $165k fine I'm sure hurts though if he decides to pay it.. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Nic...rug-Test-92327

Prediction - Nick will smoke weed and ride his bike daily and give up on MMA all together.. Maybe he will try boxing.. If he doesn't sign with Bellator asap his MMA career is finished IMO as he will be 37 when this suspension is finally lifted....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Fukk you haters of nick. Yall aren't real mma fans. Nick was the original bad boy of mma. Everybody loves McGregor's antics but nick was the the OG to do it first. Whether you loved nick or hated him, you tuned into his fights. He was different and said what was on his mind and didnt give a fukk what ppl thought. Free nick diaz 209

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Nick Diaz is a piece of garbage and so is his brother Nate. They both can't wrestle, they get extremely dirty when they aren't winning fights and basically lack sportmanship on every level..

Both should be in prison if you ask me.. Love to see both get knocked out cold in the cage one day if anything else.. Yes I'm a hater..

mirinquads

Fukk you haters of nick. Yall aren't real mma fans. Nick was the original bad boy of mma. Everybody loves McGregor's antics but nick was the the OG to do it first. Whether you loved nick or hated him, you tuned into his fights. He was different and said what was on his mind and didnt give a fukk what ppl thought. Free nick diaz 209
    Mcgregor and Diaz is nothing a like, your dumb bag of shit.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nick Diaz is a piece of garbage and so is his brother Nate. They both can't wrestle, they get extremely dirty when they aren't winning fights and basically lack sportmanship on every level..

Both should be in prison if you ask me.. Love to see both get knocked out cold in the cage one day if anything else.. Yes I'm a hater..
    Your a dip.shit Nick is a needle mover.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Mcgregor and Diaz is nothing a like, your dumb bag of shit.
    English motherfukker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your a dip.shit Nick is a needle mover.
    I'm a dipshit for not liking a couple of MMA thugs.. Ok Killer you win..

I forgot to mention Nate and Nick possess the IQ of a wild animal at best.. I'd be shocked if they can both read above a 3rd grade level...

Safe to say if either didn't fight in MMA to make money they'd both be washing my car or dealing meth out of the trailer...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

--Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson says Nick Diaz is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Is medicinal marijuana different than normal weed, I always wondered how do people function if they are smoking it?
    IMO, medical marijuana is generally healthier and more safely grown. Less use of pesticides and rat poison. Possibly better strains of the plant also, stronger plant DNA. MM is a business competitor to aspirin, tylenol, sleeping pills, painkillers. That's probably the main reason athletic commissions ban it. Regulators are in big pharmas pocket.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 09-16-15 at 04:35 PM.

mirinquads

English motherfukker
    If you couldn't understand that with a typo, you're even stupider than I thought, and that's saying A LOT.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I forgot to mention Nate and Nick possess the IQ of a wild animal at best.. I'd be shocked if they can both read above a 3rd grade level...

Safe to say if either didn't fight in MMA to make money they'd both be washing my car or dealing meth out of the trailer...

And youre paying for their ppvs and using his GIFs, noob.
    + You missed the other finger in the pic, and cowboy shooting the finger at Nate first before getting his ass whooped, home boy.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 09-17-15 at 07:42 PM.

thediazbrothers
    thediazbrothers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what a disgusting sick -- you are for the way you look at other human beings, comparing their value to where there are in life in relative to washing your car.

and for all the rest justifying this decision by these imcompetent momo's... its weed, just weed. FREAKIN WEED!

did he break the rules? yeah, then give him 6 months, 1 year. But 5 years, a half decade! For weed?

GET THE-- OUTTA HERE!