JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Tony Ferguson vs Edson Barboza fight set for TUF 22 Finale with Khabib Nurmagomedov injured
    Leaning Edson Barboza....

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Brown out of UFC Fight Night 78 headliner vs. Gastelum

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

damn! line on that one was too good to be true. Kevin was going to wreck him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep an ankle injury takes out Matt Brown.. Really wanted to see that fight happen That card just got weaker...

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/2...elvin-gastelum

THE_LOCKSMITH

Neil Magny steps in on 17 days notice to fight Kelvin Gastelum after Matt Brown injured

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Neil Magny steps in on 17 days notice to fight Kelvin Gastelum after Matt Brown injured
    Amazing to step up, gonna be even better fight.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

guy fights all the time. gotta respect the hustle. takin him based on hog advantage

THE_LOCKSMITH

Anthony Johnson meets Ryan Bader in UFC on FOX 18 headliner on Jan. 30

THE_LOCKSMITH

Georges St-Pierre undergoing six week training camp to determine whether he'll return to UFC or retire

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

GSP should stay retired.. He's a head case and coming back may may only tarnish his spotless legacy.. He's got money now, he's making movies, etc....

I think it's gonna be hard for him to get back to the same GSP of old.. The sport and fighters have only gotten better while he's been taking time off doing movies and seeing shrinks...

I think he will get punked if he comes back now....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    GSP should stay retired.. He's a head case and coming back may may only tarnish his spotless legacy.. He's got money now, he's making movies, etc....

I think it's gonna be hard for him to get back to the same GSP of old.. The sport and fighters have only gotten better while he's been taking time off doing movies and seeing shrinks...

I think he will get punked if he comes back now....
    "
    For the life of me i will never ever understand this don't come back and spoil ur legacy nonsense. Who gives two dicks if
    a guy retires a champion or if a quarterback retires after a superbowl win? IM a fight fan i want to see the guy fight. Why a guy at home is so worried about another guys legacy amuses me.
    George has some huge big money fights to make retirement that much sweeter and JIbby u are instead worried about his legacy with Helwani lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    "
    For the life of me i will never ever understand this don't come back and spoil ur legacy nonsense. Who gives two dicks if
    a guy retires a champion or if a quarterback retires after a superbowl win? IM a fight fan i want to see the guy fight. Why a guy at home is so worried about another guys legacy amuses me.
    George has some huge big money fights to make retirement that much sweeter and JIbby u are instead worried about his legacy with Helwani lol.
    Well the Iceman Chuck Liddel for example could have retired as one of the greatest champs ever but instead he held on to long and started getting knocked out like crazy.. People remember him now for having a glass jaw as he became the high light real for KO's.. He could have retired on top earlier and been known for his granite jaw and an unbeatable champ if he walked away at age 35...

Just saying, what would you wanna be remembered for if you spent your entire life in one sport? A champ that held on too long and got worked or one of the greatest ever that retired on top? Legacies mean different things to different people I guess..

For the average fan though, if you like a fighter and cheered him on his entire winning career you don't want to see him go unconscious in every fight at the tail end of his career... Dan Henderson is about to become that guy although he was never considered a great champion..

THE_LOCKSMITH

Coker announces
    Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000
    Ken Shamrock vs. Royce Gracie 3

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Coker announces
    Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000
    Ken Shamrock vs. Royce Gracie 3
    I seen the announcement tonight and I don't want to sound naive, but who in the fukk is Dada 5000? André 3000's cousin?

And Royce Gracie? He hasn't fought in like 8 years. A Shamrock trilogy 20 years in the making.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-06-15 at 11:37 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH

Dada 5000 is another Miami backyard fighter, he was in the recent movie "Dawg Fight". It was awful, he calls out Kimbo Slice at the end of the movie

Kermit

Dada 5000 is another Miami backyard fighter, he was in the recent movie "Dawg Fight". It was awful, he calls out Kimbo Slice at the end of the movie
    Is that the movie on Netflix? I was tempted to watch it a few times, but never did.

Kermit

Shaving my head for cancer if I make it in the UFC!!! http://t.co/MnJK8Ae4yk

— Paige VanZant (@PaigeVanzantUFC) November 30, 2013

Holy Shit. Talk about slapping the shit out of Paige for never holding true to her word about cutting her hair and donating it for cancer.

Last edited by Kermit; 11-07-15 at 04:44 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Lesbo look and there for she is a muff diver.... It's just that simple...

THE_LOCKSMITH

Cro Cop Injured, Retires From UFC

THE_LOCKSMITH

Bellator 145 ratings on Spike TV trump UFC Fight Night 77 on FOX Sports 1

Bellator edged out UFC with an average of 814,000 viewers for its night of fights in St. Louis, while UFC from Sao Paulo the following night averaged 722,000 viewers.
    It should be noted that Spike TV is carried in roughly eight million more homes than FS1.

Bellator's peak for the night was for Bobby Lashley vs. James Thompson, a bout which lasted under a minute but topped out at 1,048,000 viewers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bellator 145 ratings on Spike TV trump UFC Fight Night 77 on FOX Sports 1

Bellator edged out UFC with an average of 814,000 viewers for its night of fights in St. Louis, while UFC from Sao Paulo the following night averaged 722,000 viewers.
    It should be noted that Spike TV is carried in roughly eight million more homes than FS1.

Bellator's peak for the night was for Bobby Lashley vs. James Thompson, a bout which lasted under a minute but topped out at 1,048,000 viewers
    That's great!! Good for the Bellator owners and investors as they've earned it..

It was actually brilliant promotion and business sense to match up the old timers with big names while also working off the UFC's garbage cuts and signing those fighters.. They've successfully promoted hyped cans and big names and it has really paid off for Bellator and Spike recently...

They've even taken it a step further now in signing the Royce Gracie/Ken Shamrock match up.. LOL.. Believe me when I say that silly fight will draw huge public interest and ratings just watch.. Just like the Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo Slice fight did..

I hope Bellator/Viacom don't get bought out by Zuffa now.. I know they have law suits pending.. Zuffa/UFC has been a MMA monopoly and in the past they have a track record for buying out the competition when threatened. Hope that trend doesn't continue..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cro Cop Injured, Retires From UFC
    It's about that time for him to retire I think at age 41.. He's got his revenge with Gabriel Gonzaga already and should leave out on a 3 fight win streak and good note.. It's been fun.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mirko-Filipovic-2326

Hey, if times get tough years down the road Bellator will come calling and give him that option to sign a legendary fight rematch with Shogun or the Axe Murderer Silva for a mega pay day...

I wish we could see Bas Rutten get back in this old school mix.. If only he could fix those worked knees of his with that new micro graph stem cell research crap.. That takes cash though to get those bionic knees.. Not sure Bas has that kind of bank roll or desire..

THE_LOCKSMITH

opps heres why CroCop retired...

UFC announced today that a scheduled bout between Mirko Cro Cop and Anthony Hamilton in Seoul, South Korea has been canceled. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has notified both Mirko Cro Cop and UFC that he has been provisionally suspended at this time due to a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation.

brooks85

another fight that never happened thanks to some illogical policies.

Doping should be legal, well-regulated for proven safe dosages(long term affects are not your business)and UFC should be leading research into doping. Same goes for medical marijuana since it is has been proven to heal bones faster.

Kermit

Diego Brandao vs. Brian Ortega UFC 195

Gonna be a good one.

THE_LOCKSMITH

Big 10 day run coming up here boys Dec 09-19, we got 4 events, gonna determine if your gonna have a merry Christmas or not

THE_LOCKSMITH

Yang Jian Bing, a 21-year-old fighter who was scheduled to compete today at ONE Championship 35, has died after his weight cut for the event.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Kelvin Gastelum is no longer competing at UFC 195 due to injury.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/12/2...out-of-ufc-195

11-3 Alex Morono will be stepping in to face Kyle Noke.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 12-23-15 at 04:28 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH

Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping slated for UFC Fight Pass event in London

brooks85

don't you lie to me

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    don't you lie to me
    It's true. The Spider is replacing Mousasi.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

get a Firestick with Kudi before this event.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping slated for UFC Fight Pass event in London
    Spider gonna drop Bisping.. Wonder what the odds will be for that?

THE_LOCKSMITH

Whats going on with Jeff Monson

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good for Monson and I'm not gonna call him a traitor... He's crazy though wanting to do this while not even speaking the language..

Anyone who wants to move to a freezer box and not be able to speak the language is a bit kookoo in my book.. What does he do walk around with a translator? Can't get wifi and stuck in traffic, while freezing.. Sounds wonderful to me.. Lol..

I think Monson saw the movie Red Heat one to many times and has a few screws loose.. Crazy Russian tats all over his body.. He's obsessed as it seems... He also can't win a fight here in the States anymore or get signed so he's gotta try Russia or go broke.. He'll do well in Sambo tournaments defending those leg locks....

First 123456 ... Last