bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Dennis siver vs BJ Penn confirmed for UFC 199
    who cares. bum fight.

bjpenn85

Cant they fight in bellator or something?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

You could put up with Edgar and Rory beating up Penn, but if Siver puts it on him it will be embarrassing

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Just 'cause I love my MMA brothers, Rory Mac throwing Blue Jays first pitch tonight and throw a little on the St. Louis Blues to win the cup.

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Just 'cause I love my MMA brothers, Rory Mac throwing Blue Jays first pitch tonight and throw a little on the St. Louis Blues to win the cup.
    Ah that's pretty dope he's throwing the first pitch. I just put a few small plays down on Ducks, Sharks, Kings, and Chi to win the cup.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    Ah that's pretty dope he's throwing the first pitch. I just put a few small plays down on Ducks, Sharks, Kings, and Chi to win the cup.
    The Blues will take them all out Brotha, theyll come out of the West looking for the Caps heads and take down that Cup!

UncleChael

SBR's RussianRocket is taking the Blues these playoffs, I'm a Hawks fan.. AND I believe him.. Rory Mac rubbing off some luck on the Jays. Up 2-1.

Snoman

Let's hope he helps them close it out up at least 2 runs!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Machida has admitted use to a PED to usada official's. Fight vs hendo has been scrapped from card

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Machida has admitted use to a PED to usada official's. Fight vs hendo has been scrapped from card
    Fighters like Bisping, Nate Diaz, Luke Rockhold, Chris Weidman always said all or most Brazilian fighters juice.. Machida got caught with his hand in the cookie jar..

My take on why so many Brazilian fighters juice -

The Brazilian combat culture is based on Jits, the fighters came into the UFC and quickly learned they could match the strength or wrestling of American Fighters with good anti jits.... Juice was the equalizer to close that gap..

Only problem is as a fighter once you juice you mentally become a slave to it, because when you go off it you know your are not as good or strong as you were on it.. Becomes a mental crutch I think for most fighters that have juiced at one time and then go clean.. Vitor, Anderson Silva and now Machida are all in that mental juicing mold IMO

Besides if you are a fighter in your mid 30's juice REALLY helps... Machida you silly fool....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol dan henderson calling machida a POS for juicing, what a hypocrite.

UncleChael

Machida is only a lock against Ryan Bader, boys.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Machida the response as always for anyone that gets caught.. I didn't know.. Lol. Posted 3 hours ago..

He didn't know it would still be detected in his system is the truth..

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/04/lyoto-m...nned-substance

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No more juice

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Clay Guida vs Brian Ortega added to UFC 199 card

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

As well as Henderson vs Lombard for 199.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Rafael dos Anjos puts title on line against Eddie Alvarez at UFC Fight Night 90, on fightpass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Rafael dos Anjos puts title on line against Eddie Alvarez at UFC Fight Night 90, on fightpass
    Eddie gonna get smoked...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hopefully Ortega loses that ridiculous hair style that he had in his last fight. It was hard to take him serious with that mop on his head.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

UFC 205 for MSG was announced recently

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Eddie gonna get smoked...
    Eddie should open around +320

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

No more juice

one of the best episodes.."there's a toll in the hall now, 10 Bucks"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Fedor vs fabio Maldonado confirmed for European promotion, will be available on fight pass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fedor vs fabio Maldonado confirmed for European promotion, will be available on fight pass
    Couple of cans.. Maldonaldo by KO might be worth a shot.. Dude is such a can though.. Does have a solid boxing back ground though.. Maybe Fedor goes for the sub.. Fedor is old though.. Let's wait and see the odds?

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Couple of cans.. Maldonaldo by KO might be worth a shot.. Dude is such a can though.. Does have a solid boxing back ground though.. Maybe Fedor goes for the sub.. Fedor is old though.. Let's wait and see the odds?

Fedor by Nasty KO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Fedor by Nasty KO
    The younger Fedor all day long.. This old Fedor now with the glass jaw I'm not so sure about?

Snoman

I'm starting to notice that aging chins could be a strong angle to watch for lines that aren't just quite right. Once it goes, it's gone.

Bert102

Fabio is a can but.. he fought the man challenging for the UFC tittle.

Bert102

I'm starting to notice that aging chins could be a strong angle to watch for lines that aren't just quite right. Once it goes, it's gone.
    It's rather odd that John Jones is not a -1000 favorite like he was against chael. Osp might be worth a small play. After all this is the first Jones post usada fight.

bjpenn85

Bambose lost to Ferreira, so you dont know whos going to weather the storm and whos not. But... If all people are cathcing up, like in the bambose fight, it means that the fighter is aware of his slim chances standing up, which make it less likely somehow. If a fighter is really old, you wont ever get a decent line because it a known fact. But fighters over 35 years has a significantly higher probability to get finished by tko, but all fights needs individual assessment. Silvas chin detoriated when he was 39-40, while henderson 43, so rules doesnt excist il guess.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Bambose lost to Ferreira, so you dont know whos going to weather the storm and whos not. But... If all people are cathcing up, like in the bambose fight, it means that the fighter is aware of his slim chances standing up, which make it less likely somehow. If a fighter is really old, you wont ever get a decent line because it a known fact. But fighters over 35 years has a significantly higher probability to get finished by tko, but all fights needs individual assessment. Silvas chin detoriated when he was 39-40, while henderson 43, so rules doesnt excist il guess.
    Hmm Silva steroids (cough). Hendo? TRT (cough)..

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Hmm Silva steroids (cough). Hendo? TRT (cough)..

Sure, but im not sure that helps your chin. Thats more of a neurological issue. If i had to guess i will blame increased sensitivity of the trigeminal nerve or perhaps a bunch of other cranial nerves

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Sure, but im not sure that helps your chin. Thats more of a neurological issue. If i had to guess i will blame increased sensitivity of the trigeminal nerve or perhaps a bunch of other cranial nerves
    Trust me bro they work great. You have to suspect any fighter 35 and older that still top 5 in their division. BTW Joe rogan outed couture as a trt Guy years ago. Two guys just got caught last week. Am not surprised mfers. Not only does it give you more confidence. It also help strengthen and repair old worn out muscles. Best two things occasionally are weed with steroids..

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    It's rather odd that John Jones is not a -1000 favorite like he was against chael. Osp might be worth a small play. After all this is the first Jones post usada fight.
    Jon is bigger than ever, so drug testing isn't a concern, hes obviously not coming off of anytjing, having to rehydrate without the use of a iv after adding on muscle mass could be a concern in future bouts, but not this one as osp will be dealing with the same problem, he was eating Fast food when they called him about this fight and on short notice against a guy that has cardio issues after a round and a half, hell be gassed before the 1st rounds over and finished in the 2nd, not only is he at a cardio disadvantage, but he's at a massive skill disadvantages everywhere, jones has the recovery time and chin that even If osp poor striking were to touch him, he'd still survive the first half of the first round, which is all osp is gonna be good for, there's no bigger lock then this one ever in mma, not kabib over horcher last week, not dillashaw over barao, not Ronda over bethe, this beats them ALL..this is the equalivent to if prime Fedor fought chieck kongo.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-19-16 at 02:32 PM.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Jon is bigger than ever, so drug testing isn't a concern, hes obviously not coming off of anytjing, having to rehydrate without the use of a iv after adding on muscle mass could be a concern in future bouts, but not this one as osp will be dealing with the same problem, he was eating Fast food when they called him about this fight and on short notice against a guy that has cardio issues after a round and a half, hell be gassed before the 1st rounds over and finished in the 2nd, not only is he at a cardio disadvantage, but he's at a massive skill disadvantages everywhere, jones has the recovery time and chin that even If osp poor striking were to touch him, he'd still survive the first half of the first round, which is all osp is gonna be good for, there's no bigger lock then this one ever in mma, not kabib over horcher last week, not dillashaw over barao, not Ronda over bethe, this beats them ALL..
    Well soon find out. I disagree it's not the biggest lock. Kabhib was an easier lock. He fought a regional level fighter with a built up record on short notice 25 pounds over. He missed weight too. Osp is UFC level fighter. Horcher is not.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last