Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

McHausted?

It was obvious to me but anyone else in the world noticed how gassed / exhausted McGregor looked? Probably had to endure extreme weight cutting and he was gasping for air after the stare down. He could barely talk and was huffing and puffing, swallowing deep breaths. Mendes is ready and looks to be fresh coming in. Please give me a better line on Money tomorrow! Like I said, he's ready to pull the "I quit" trigger

Chad "Money Line" Mendes is the play!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Well it was reported McConrad had to cut 26 pounds.. That line will keep going in favor of Money Mendes.. It's not done yet wait it out...

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well it was reported McConrad had to cut 26 pounds.. That line will keep going in favor of Money Mendes.. It's not done yet wait it out...
    He said sonnon misheard him, that is what he walks around at, not what he is at a week out from the fight.. I'm sure he is exhausted after every weight cut, it looks like a huge lightweight against a bantamweight, size and strength advantage diffrents will be even more evident tommorrow night once they step in the cage...Easiest money you've ever won or lose in this fight, depending on which guy your on.

Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mendes looked solid, Conor looked like shit

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Not hating - but the way McGregor was breathing so heavily, it's all gonna be too overwhelming for him. Physically and mentally finally taking its toll and if he had a reset button, he would push it today. Mendes steps in almost at the perfect opportunity and he didn't have to go promote it as much besides a trip from NorCal to LV.

It's gonna be a fast paced 1st round. Don't expect Mendes to stand and dance around. He's gonna be aggressive and commit within the first 10 seconds. The outcome will either pay off and he gets the early knock down / KO or run into a counter strike and eat a big shot. I'm not too worried about Mendes getting lit up because he took the kitchen sink vs Aldo II and survived and actually fought strong in the championship rounds.

I also did notice McGregor showing Mendes the left knee strike that knocked him out in Aldo I.

Gonna watch the lines but even if it drops for Mendes it's still likely gonna be in the plus. Wrong fighter favored here.