JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Guy has finishing power 100% ..He is strong as penetrate for this division...anyone that bet Lamas was pacing during that fight LOL....I feel his strength will be a huge factor...up against the fence he will control it 100% and get the takedowns he wants...
    I also gotta go with Hacran Dias in this match up.. I don't see him losing to this guy Makashvili whom hasn't faced anyone really legit yet in his short 8 pro fight career.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Levan-Makashvili-126881

Hacran Dias is legit with 26 pro fights under his belt.. He's back on track after clearly beating Darren Elkins in his last fight as well..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Hacran-Dias-19789
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-23-15 at 11:05 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Romero's neck and traps will fight for the 135 pound title after this fight, his Hog will fight Mighty mouse for the 125 pound belt.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Wheres Vaughany, MD and co.? What happened?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Dias all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I also gotta go with Hacran Dias in this match up.. I don't see him losing to this guy Makashvili whom hasn't faced anyone really legit yet in his short 8 pro fight career.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Levan-Makashvili-126881

Hacran Dias is legit with 26 pro fights under his belt.. He's back on track after clearly beating Darren Elkins in his last fight as well..http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Hacran-Dias-19789

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    McJibbsters kicked a bunch of guys off of here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Beelz, I'm about to kick you out of here ya little leech weasel rat bastard degenerate SOB....... Lol..

Sato

So I still dont know what happened...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    The short version...

Nunya the team leader had his personal thread removed from this forum section by the moderators and he cried like a little girl.. Shortly after I worked him over badly in a month long gambling contest which he started in which he said if he lost he would never post on this forum again.. He also bet me $100 worth of betpoints which he never paid up...

His loyal followers in MD and Vaughany then followed Nunya to Oddsbeast where Nunya no longer posts today because he lost everything as I suspect.. I also suspect he hit rock bottom with depression along with his financial losses that probably landed him in GA. He does log on to SBR daily though to get his betpoint pizza money, he has a bone disease and gets around in a wheel chair now.. Feel bad for the guy actually....

MD and Vaughany still post on Oddsbeast I think.. I know Vaughany does as I check in every now and then to read the garbage..

Last known image of Nunya -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-24-15 at 12:07 PM.

Sato

He didnt kelly?

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

both of these fighters really aren't that good so pick the dog with the least amount of flees... Was thinking Eddie Gordon was that dog...
    I lol'd .. like the flee analogy

PaperTrail07

This just in-beelze is a snitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They're taking for ever to put up the Bellator lines on side note.. No respect with this event being just 2 days away... Did that dude who sets the lines have another baby or something??

It's not a crappy card either - http://www.bellator.com/

PaperTrail07

Very odd they arent up...agree.....UFC posted but not bellator...
    They're taking for ever to put up the Bellator lines on side note.. No respect with this event being just 2 days away... Did that dude who sets the lines have another baby or something??

It's not a crappy card either - http://www.bellator.com/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Disregard.....

Fri 6/26 +105 o1½ -155
    9:00PM -145 u1½ +115
    Fri 6/26 +150 o2½ -195
    9:00PM -190 u2½ +155
    Fri 6/26 -265 o2½ -175
    9:00PM +185 u2½ +135
    Fri 6/26 -475 o1½ +115
    9:00PM +325 u1½ -155
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-24-15 at 05:55 PM.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

The short version...

Nunya the team leader had his personal thread removed from this forum section by the moderators and he cried like a little girl.. Shortly after I worked him over badly in a month long gambling contest which he started in which he said if he lost he would never post on this forum again.. He also bet me $100 worth of betpoints which he never paid up...

His loyal followers in MD and Vaughany then followed Nunya to Oddsbeast where Nunya no longer posts today because he lost everything as I suspect.. I also suspect he hit rock bottom with depression along with his financial losses that probably landed him in GA. He does log on to SBR daily though to get his betpoint pizza money, he has a bone disease and gets around in a wheel chair now.. Feel bad for the guy actually....

MD and Vaughany still post on Oddsbeast I think.. I know Vaughany does as I check in every now and then to read the garbage..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-24-15 at 08:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bleacher reports complete guide to this event.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...fight-night-70

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    That's just getting Jibby in the mood, big cheese.

mirinquads

The short version...

Last known image of Nunya -

I have a message for you, Jibby.

If you have the balls, drive down to Rio and look for the guy in the pink kitty T-shirt, and huge chestsicles. He's the colour of bean dip, and will have an aggressive eye twitch if you say "Jibby" around him. No holds barred.

Don't puss out now, you will have a huge size and Seinfeld-resemblance edge.

Serious offer, so don't penetrate around here.

Ps. He said your sister gives terrible blowjobs.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 06-25-15 at 03:17 AM.

mirinquads

The line is set at:
    Nunya -120
    Jibbby -120

BJJ and IQ edge no doubt in Nunya's corner. Jibby is however believed to have retard strength.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol those bums, shame he can't get his pizza points anymore

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Miri your fixation lately on man junk with every post while amusing to you is becoming disturbing and most alarming to others.. Chill my friend and just get a boy toy already and maybe a small dog and figure something out.....

Nunya and the bunch are an after thought, not worth my time.. The main core of the rat pack never won me a penny, bumdeal was cool though... I do miss Sac and MD a little bit in some dark twisted way...

Back on topic fellas... Thinking prop plays now and coming up short like Miri's hog analysis..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A few tempting props for value to consider as I'm just looking them all over now and going down the list.....

1041 Machida wins by TKO/KO +175
    Thinking Machida by KO late when the big guy starts to gas out and slow down in this 5 rounder.

1103 Ponzinibbio / Larkin goes 3 rnd distance -120
    Larkin/Ponz over 2.5 is -135 also.. Both these dudes are pretty durable and mostly fight to decisions..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-25-15 at 10:10 AM.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JIBBBY 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i miss those guys terribly. I never got to thank them for ridding this site of that idiot Chef

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i will be on Levan till he loses. First UFC fight he wins and now those jitters are gone. Kid is solid everywhere. He isnt being taken down and controlled. Wish it was five rounds tho.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

You must love eddiva then?

PaperTrail07

Dias is just too strong and agressive.....IMO....
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i will be on Levan till he loses. First UFC fight he wins and now those jitters are gone. Kid is solid everywhere. He isnt being taken down and controlled. Wish it was five rounds tho.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mirinquads

Miri your fixation lately on man junk with every post while amusing to you is becoming disturbing and most alarming to others.. Chill my friend and just get a boy toy already and maybe a small dog and figure something out.....

Nunya and the bunch are an after thought, not worth my time.. The main core of the rat pack never won me a penny, bumdeal was cool though... I do miss Sac and MD a little bit in some dark twisted way...

Back on topic fellas... Thinking prop plays now and coming up short like Miri's hog analysis..
    I knew you'd pussy out. For a big Seinfeld look-a-like, your testicular fortitude is certainly limited. Punked by a man you believe to be in a wheelchair, that certainly is a bad look!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i miss those guys terribly. I never got to thank them for ridding this site of that idiot Chef
    Sac was annoying as fock with his repetitive mindless posts. The chef idiot was probably the most hated person to ever troll this forum as well... lol..

Alot of those guys got banned from this forum as they were out of control and posting profane stuff constantly, ripping on the forum mods and this forum in general.. They all got away from posting useful gambling stuff.. Mods cracked down and began cracking the whip.. I know Sider got punished time and time again and finally got the axe along with a few others.. That little Asian bastard with the collieflower ears grew on me after a time.. He doxxed me badly and had me rattled but I forgave...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-25-15 at 01:52 PM.

mirinquads

I knew you'd pussy out. For a big Seinfeld look-a-like, your testicular fortitude is certainly limited. Punked by a man you believe to be in a wheelchair, that certainly is a bad look!

Pretty sure you thanked Nunya for teaching you some gambling theory, but your memory is short i see.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    He knows where to find me..

What are you now the speaker and go in between guy for him Miri?

I'd rather not deal with the clown anymore until he paypals me the $100 he still owes me... He can't touch me in all major sports gambling and it's always just been a waste of my time playing his silly little cry baby games... I wish him and his crew the best and harbor no real ill feelings as always.... That's how I roll...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-25-15 at 02:05 PM.

PaperTrail07

Honestly i almost stopped getting on SBR-UFC forum bc of Sac.....he posted on wwe and guys "hog"'s.....other than that it was the dumbest shit ive ever seen allowed on a forum...thank JIBB hes fuckn gone.. good riddance Sac and may you go act 12 years old elsewhere......
    Sac was annoying as fock with his repetitive mindless posts. The chef idiot was probably the most hated person to ever troll this forum as well... lol..

Alot of those guys got banned from this forum as they were out of control and posting profane stuff constantly, ripping on the forum mods and this forum in general.. They all got away from posting useful gambling stuff.. Mods cracked down and began cracking the whip.. I know Sider got punished time and time again and finally got the axe along with a few others.. That little Asian with the collieflower ears grew on me after a time.. He doxxed me badly and had me rattled but I forgave...

mirinquads

He knows where to find me..

What are you now the speaker and go in between guy for him Miri?

I'd rather not deal with the clown anymore until he paypals me the $100 he still owes me... He can't touch me in gambling and it's always just been a waste of my time playing his silly little cry baby games... I wish him and his crew the best and harbor no real ill feelings as always.... That's how I roll...
    You roll like a little bitch Jibbby.

He says to come get the 100$, and he will teach you how it feels to get choked out by a much smaller dude in a kitty t-shirt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    You roll like a little bitch Jibbby.

He says to come get the 100$, and he will teach you how it feels to get choked out by a much smaller dude in a kitty t-shirt.
    I'm done beating on the handicapper...lol...

This is all fun but does anyone have some useful prop ideas for this card? I'm still working on them now...

First 12345 ... Last