JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Floyd's strategy is his precise timing of bear hugs. Rousey would seriously beat him.
    Well we did see what happened to James Toney when he tried to fight Randy C in the cage even when Toney was trained up a bit for the take down defense.. James Toney got steam rolled and couldn't land a single punch standing....

I wouldn't bet against Rhonda Rousey in the cage at walk around weight against Floyd Mayweather if he had no MMA training.. That would be interesting to see in a big boxing ring. Floyd may be too quick and evasive on the feet and just knock out Rhonda standing with the small MMA gloves on????... Man against woman we are talking about..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-03-15 at 11:05 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jtoler^^^If you know MMA you would like that more then just boxing..

Try getting in a cage with a dude that can box, kick box, grapple and even submit and choke your arse out at will. You talk enough shit he'll just take you down and lock in sub and choke you unconscious, break your elbow, knee or ankle joints just for kicks instead if you are just a boxer.. MMA is a real mans sport... Boxing and even Kick boxing secondary IMO....

Straight up kick boxing is ruthless though and that can't be taken lightly... Respect!!!!

That's the ticket fellas... Better be mentally tough, like pain and be a little angry inside to take on MMA or even kick boxing full time...
    No I dont really care for it, I dont mind watching it but I never make a point to watch it. Too much going on legs hands ground, too much to worry about. But I see why the every day guy attached to it, quicker kos and submissions if they happen, more variety, sometimes more threat of "something "happening, and less skill needed, I think it gives off to the everyday fan more of an impression they can do it, nothing wrong with that.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He says he'a done. Doesn't love boxing anymore. He certainly doesnt need the payday.

Wouldnt surprise me either way. I hope he's done though. Lets move on
    u probably the only person on the face of the planet that believes this BS

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Yeah, it really is dead, I'll watch Mayweather win 2 more fights then never watch again.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i'd be all over deontay wilder vs klitschko but that probably will never happen

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Pretty good recap

skip the first minute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm a boxing fanatic. I've seen just about every Jones fight, many of them live. He was never a huge draw in the box office. I loved watching him but the buying public never bought in. He would try every stunt in the book to get people to come out to his fights and the numbers were always small. Just look up his attendance figures and PPV buys. His best watched fight was when he moved up to heavyweight to fight John Ruiz. But even that fight drew lot less numbers than a Pernell Whitaker fight. Jones never came close to the big pay days Mayweather, Tyson, Holyfield, Foreman, Sugar Ray Leonard, Lennox Lewis, etc. That's just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Roy knocked people out and hurt his opponents. Dont even compare him to a guy like Mayweather who does not hurt anyone he gets in the ring with.

Roy had 61 wins in his career. 44 by knock out.

Floyd has 48 wins. 26 by knock out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pacquiao-again

not really news but for those who didn't believe

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm sure Mayweather is going to stay in boxing maybe he could get guys more involved and get more interest in boxing down the road who knows

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Adrien Broner is his current protege, anyone else?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Adrien Broner is his current protege, anyone else?
    Isn't that the guy from Entourage?

Wow. Had no idea he also boxed. Pretty talented fella.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

If you think Mayweather is annoying, Broner is trying his hardest to get on his level

bogus cuz Bigbill365 could of bought Pizza Hut with that shiiiii

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

The other day i saw bowling on wide world of sports. The technique the one fella used blew me away. The way his fingers laced that ball and his beautiful foot work were astounding and even the crack of his ass was hanging out. I know this shit is over most guys heads because u guy's couldn't even understand the artistry of how Floyd fights. The fluid motion of just blocking punches and slipping one or two a round to land a couple. Just beautiful.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    If you think Mayweather is annoying, Broner is trying his hardest to get on his level

bogus cuz Bigbill365 could of bought Pizza Hut with that shiiiii
    Why didn't the \*\*\*\*\*\* flush the hundreds?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The other day i saw bowling on wide world of sports. The technique the one fella used blew me away. The way his fingers laced that ball and his beautiful foot work were astounding and even the crack of his ass was hanging out. I know this shit is over most guys heads because u guy's couldn't even understand the artistry of how Floyd fights. The fluid motion of just blocking punches and slipping one or two a round to land a couple. Just beautiful.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Floyd said he will give pac man a rematch next year since he was hurt. he said he wont charge as much as last fight. I cant wait. are you guys excited as I am. im counting the days. lol lol

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Thor gets it

The Kraken

Kirkland just got KTFO by Alvarez

Kirkland looked like he just ran 3 marathons in the third round

Legs were rubbery, hands at his waist

Alvarez just cracked him with a R hook and put his outta shape ass to sleep

First ... 2345