Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

DC opens -146 vs Rumble. What's the play boys?

Very small bet on DC for $82,000 here.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

dc can take a punch. penetrate jon jones this matchup will be more exciting imo

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Jones is King!!!

blazes_bff
    blazes_bff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

I was on DC when he fought Bones Jones. I thought he'd be able to take him down. Boy was I wrong.
    I think Rumble is gonna be too big, strong, and fast to take down, and he will feed DC a steady diet of knuckle sandwiches. DC has a good chin, but Rumble has dat popolo strength and he will connect. I'm just hoping his cardio holds up in a 5 round fight. But at 205lbs, he's been looking great.
    Rumble +110

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

DC will smother Rumble and not allow him to throw big shots. DC via lay and pray decision-win

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Black on black crime going down in this fight!!!!

On Rumble straight +105 as he will probably win this fight by KO.. Anti wrestling Rumble will employ to keep the fight standing and then I can see him landing bombs on the shorter and slower DC eventually putting him to sleep...

Rumble has recently beaten strong wrestlers like in Phil Davis.. DC ain't gonna keep Rumble on his back and i don't think he can get the better of Rumble standing either..... Rumble is peaking right now in his MMA career and that's a scary thought.

Another bad match up for DC just like JJ was except Rumble hits harder...... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anthony-Johnson-17662

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I think dc will ragdoll rumble.. I think he probably will submit him..if not then dc by decision..no way rumble wins this.

dc is not phil davis.

Lick496
    Lick496's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

down to -125

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rumble has recently beaten strong wrestlers like in Phil Davis.. DC ain't gonna keep Rumble on his back and
    Jibbby, "sleeping" phil davis is a sh!t fighter. Thats why he is in bellator now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Jibbby, "sleeping" phil davis is a sh!t fighter. Thats why he is in bellator now
    Phil Davis is in Bellator because he doesn't use his wrestling enough in fights lately.. He thinks he's "Bruce Mohammad Ali" standing or something much like Koscheck did in the past and we all know where that got him...

Phil Davis much like Josh Koscheck were 2 guys born to wrestle and both should have stuck to their wrestling guns when fighting in the cage to continue to grind out wins.. That's what got them to the elite levels in the first place so why stray?.. To fight against your strengths is never a good idea at the elite MMA levels.. It sends you packing to lessor organizations like Bellator in a hurry... Become a grinder if need be, work on your strengths harder and expand on those..... Work in the clinch and with the dirty boxing, become a grinder if need be in other words...

When comparing Josh Koscheck to Phil Davis, one must agree that Phil Davis is slightly better standing and has a much better chin when taking a clean punch. That doesn't give him the right to stand and box it out for 3 rounds against UFC top level competition..

Looking at Phil Davis - I think he should work on his mental toughness first, get back to the basics, not worry about his pretty face so much.. Phil Davis is an explosive athletic and wrestler much like a GSP and has a very good chin.. Phil Davis should fight more like GSP and lean harder on his wrestling in fights, timing doubles and clinch training.....

It's mental with Phil Davis combined with poor directional coaching in training IMO if I had to guess....

The boy can wrestle though.. refer to link below for clarity if unsure...

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...is_phil00.html

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Phil Davis is in Bellator because he doesn't use his wrestling enough in fights lately.. He thinks he's "Bruce Mohammad Ali" standing or something much like Koscheck did in the past and we all know where that got him...

Phil Davis much like Josh Koscheck were 2 guys born to wrestle and both should have stuck to their wrestling guns when fighting in the cage to continue to grind out wins.. That's what got them to the elite levels in the first place so why stray?.. To fight against your strengths is never a good idea at the elite MMA levels.. It sends you packing to lessor organizations like Bellator in a hurry... Become a grinder if need be, work on your strengths harder and expand on those..... Work in the clinch and with the dirty boxing, become a grinder if need be in other words...

When comparing Josh Koscheck to Phil Davis, one must agree that Phil Davis is slightly better standing and has a much better chin when taking a clean punch. That doesn't give him the right to stand and box it out for 3 rounds against UFC top level competition..

Looking at Phil Davis - I think he should work on his mental toughness first, get back to the basics, not worry about his pretty face so much.. Phil Davis is an explosive athletic and wrestler much like a GSP and has a very good chin.. Phil Davis should fight more like GSP and lean harder on his wrestling in fights, timing doubles and clinch training.....

It's mental with Phil Davis combined with poor directional coaching in training IMO if I had to guess....

The boy can wrestle though.. refer to link below for clarity if unsure...

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...is_phil00.html
    Phil Davis is scared to let his hands go, last couple fights it looked like he was scared to throw a big shot

Venom OG
    Venom OG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 514

Daniel "Can't Put Down the Pudding" Cormier has never tasted first place in his life and never will. Johnson at + money is the biggest gift in sports betting since Weidman was + money in his second fight vs. Anderson Silva and I will be betting it as such.